free hit counters
Pregnant expansion - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-29-2008   #1
j3st3r
Process Fan

Pregnant expansion

Not really my sort of thing but I think there might be a few of you who'll enjoy this. Only the trailer out for now, new episode is out march 5th. The woman in pink (Gwen) is normally slim and substantially less pregnant. Enjoy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=99MD_ZnbRNo
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008   #2
Prof. Frink313
I like Three-head Monkey

Re: Pregnant expansion

For those of you who do not get BBC America, I feel bad for you. Torchwood is one of the best shows currently on television. The first season is currently on DVD and I know NetFlix carries it. Right now, they are airing the second season and it is about halfway through the season. When that one comes out on DVD I will pick it up because they edit the episodes a bit when they air them in the states.

Prof. Frink313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2008   #3
aprilchange
Adeptus Mechanicus

Cool Re: Pregnant expansion on torchwood (BBC)

I don't know if it works in the states but here in the uk we can see the show for most of the BBC's past week here...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/...ind+Programmes

the show airs at 21.00 and 21.50 Wednesdays, the shows are on line 10 mins after they finish, this is uk time so take 4-8 hrs off this for the states, or basically watch them in the evening and they will be posted..

Can any one have a go at the site and tell me if its available via american servers? and ill post any thing of interest if it happens...

aprilchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2008   #4
Prof. Frink313
I like Three-head Monkey

The site will open but as soon as one of the episodes is clicked upon a message displays that states: Sorry, this programmeis only available to play in the UK. Then there is a link that says Why? and here is what that states:

Can I use BBC iPlayer outside the UK?

Rights agreements mean that BBC iPlayer television programmes are only available to users to download or stream (Click to Play) in the UK. However, BBC Worldwide is working on an international version, which we will make available as soon as possible.

Radio programmes are available outside the UK in addition to podcasts at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/podcasts/directory/. Many BBC News programmes are available for viewers outside the UK at http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/video_and_audio/default.stm, BBC Sport highlights are available at http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport and BBC Radio stations are available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/

Do make sure you check for news on BBC iPlayer at www.bbc.co.uk

Unread 03-01-2008   #5
Angelus
Frequent Poster

Torchwood is very heavy on the bisexual themes for both men and women, right?
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2008   #6
Prof. Frink313
I like Three-head Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
Torchwood is very heavy on the bisexual themes for both men and women, right?
That it is but it is not the focus of the show. It is more like a sexual release element than anything else.

Unread 03-01-2008   #7
aprilchange
Adeptus Mechanicus

too bad about the player not working... as for the Gay-ness of the show, its part of the sub plot...
Unread 03-02-2008   #8
Prof. Frink313
I like Three-head Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilchange View Post
too bad about the player not working... as for the Gay-ness of the show, its part of the sub plot...
I have been wondering, what the amount of delay of the episodes that air here in the states to that of the UK. It airs on Saturday nights on BBC America. Last week it was an episode called Adam in which this Adam character forces himself onto the team by implanting memories. This week's, which I TiVo'ed and have not watched as of yet, well, crap I cannot remember what is is suppsed to be about. I saw the preview last week but for the life of me, I cannot what it was the plot. Anyway, how many weeks ago in the UK did the Adam episdoe air?

Unread 03-02-2008   #9
j3st3r
Process Fan

I think your two weeks behind.... not too much really. You got some good ones to look forward to. In terms of the bi - gay action, it seemed to dominate the 1st series alot more in my opinion. Seems like they got a bit of a budget boost / better storyline ideas in this season and are having it more low key.
j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008   #10
Angelus
Frequent Poster

I wasn't saying the sexual aspect is a bad thing, but as I heard it, everyone has sex with everyone else, man or woman. That's a little heavy handed to me. But I'll try it.
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008   #11
Prof. Frink313
I like Three-head Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3st3r View Post
Seems like they got a bit of a budget boost / better storyline ideas in this season and are having it more low key.
The storylines for this season are a lot more detailed this year than last... And I liked last season's stories. They are finally starting to look into Captain Jack Harkness' character along with further exploring the world of Torchwood. I watched this week's episode with Mayflies and the Reset drug/infection. It was a great episode.

Unread 03-08-2008   #12
aprilchange
Adeptus Mechanicus

well the ep. went out on wednesday, and it was sadly with out even a poof.... the plot was ok, and being bitten which lead to the pregnancy was an ok idea... but sadly lacking in any real process.... the mother of the 'baby' was a shape shifter, so this gave a few comic moments... overall a bit of a let-down...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg torchwood.jpg (81.6 KB, 860 views)