free hit counters
"Till She Gets Her Way" BESC Comic - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-20-2009   #13
clovis
Frequent Poster

Re: "Till She Gets Her Way" BESC Comic

Thank you everyone for responding. Seems quite positive, so I'm glad.

TheTjJones- more process is a good thing for everything here- though I have to say that there is some form of growth depicted on 17 out of the 20 pages, which I think is pretty good, but I'll always try for 100%. Not sure which comic holds the record- possibly "Stranger Than Fiction," or one of Bust Artist's "Grow" comics. Anyone know?

avatar2xl- I considered the simplistic plot and characters a plus here as it allowed the story to get right to the good stuff. In a comic I'm especially worried about spending too long explaining the growth mechanism, but there's certainly something to be said for a more complicated story. I think my next comic "The Great Emulation," has a more complicated plot and hopefully more fleshed out characters, but I'll leave that for you to decide.

mcsteel2- Since Millie doesn't actually break the spell on her, there could be more to tell in the future. Honestly I do have some ideas, but I'd have to see if the club thinks it performed well enough to justify it.

Max AP- Extreme? Isn't Max part of your name? Yes, Millie certainly made it into the Wow category- something that really hadn't been seen at the club. I was curious if it was even possible to depict such a size, but I think the artist squeezed her in the pages pretty well by playing with angles and distances. Glad you liked the story, and especially happy that you picked up on Lydia. Yes, she appeared in both of my previous stories, and hopefully will again. I'd love to see a "Playing With a Full Deck" comic, but I think they're looking for fresh content, and I'd like to focus on new things as well.
As for the giantess bits- I wish I had room for more of that here, but look to my next story for more.

Bareon- I understand completely what you are saying about consequences. This story was meant to be pretty light fare, so I didn't go into the ramifications of her size. There was to be more at the end, but I was restricted to only 20 pages and it seemed a better place to cut that at the growth scenes. (There was to be a line where the manager says "The store usually ends up this way after most holiday seasons anyway) Besides, if you've ever worked retail, I think it's sort of a dream to see your store demolished- and why not by a hugely overgrown girl? As to the scene on the subway, this was a bit different from how I wrote it. First of all this takes place after the scene at the mall where she first got the Playbox. She is dressed the same, but the colorist put her in pink which I think makes it look like it's another day. One of the larger ladies sits on her Gamesystem, crushing it- this is why she reacts the way she does. The scene was supposed to be a body inflation, not weight gain, and Millie does look sort of monstrous and evil in the scene.

chrissyblah1, Mariangts, Forze, fidadoudafi, DoomLoofah- thanks for the positive comments. Again, for those wanting more, or feeling the end was too rushed, there was a constraint of pages on this. My next comic will be three issues which both allows for more process, and a looser panel count which should result in better individual illustrations. I'd like to do a longer comic, but the site seems bogged down in open-ended stories, and I'm not sure they'd be looking for another.

Vejita00- Glad you liked it. My goals for this comic seemed to be just what you were looking for. As it says in the first panel, Millie is a nice girl- I think the club is slowly building up a variety of girl types in a variety of experiences, so not all brainwashed sluts as you say. What I liked about the growth mechanism for this story was that it put Millie partly in control, in that she could begin the growth by making a demand (I want...) but it was out of her hands as to when or how that demand was filled. This is the type of growth power I would like to explore further- one where there are variables as far as who is in control.

thanks again everyone- Hopefully it won't be too long until my next story is up- any further comments are of course welcome.

Clovis
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote