free hit counters
Massive Cream Puff - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-08-2009   #1
Moonvamp
Process Fan

Lightbulb Massive Cream Puff

This thread hasn't been seeing much new activity or threads in awhile, so I thought I would at least contribute something. It's my half of an art trade with Strange-agent on Deviant art. It's simply a story of her original SSBBW character, Cream, and her feast. I added a bit of comedic flair to it as well. Hopefully the process in this is good enough. Well, she liked it anyways. Remember, Cream is Strange-agent's character. Don't use her without the creator's permission.

Massive Cream Puff
By Moonvamp

A nonchalant breeze flows through the flower pink curtains of a small apartment building. Its fluffy peach carpeting complements the bright atmosphere emunating from the fusha walls. Pillows are gently placed in each corner imaginable; from the serene and snug setting of the living room to the spacious and alluring splendor of the bathroom. All parts of the space were decorated with much girlish delight as almost every detail and speck is covered with a fresh and tantalizing coating of pink galore. Even the wooden counter tops, stainless steel fridge, and plasma flat screen high-definition television have been re-layered with a dazzling array of pink pleasure. The bedroom was bejeweled with celestial dianthus deltoids; gorgeous pink herbal perennial flowers forty-five centimeters tall and in crystal clear glass vases on top of a white standard Nantucket five dresser drawer. The flowers gaze down at a enormous shape perched on top of a luxurious Serta Tuscany futon with cherry brown tray arms; light beige natalia cashmere blankets hiding the figure in extra elegant coziness. But as the sun peers through the clear curtains from the nearby window, it shines its intense light on the resting place. A huge but silky smooth hand descends from the blanket?s embrace and waves horizontally slickly to test out the heating waves from the light. Noticing that it?s quite searing, the hand quickly drops downward to toss the luscious blanket aside onto the wooden ground. What looms from the security is an extremely voluptuous and massive stature in the nude; pushing herself up with a bit of struggle to place herself upright. Her exquisite, wavy short hair perfectly captures the enticing essence of Marilyn Monroe, along with her downy pale skin and honey brown eyes. She stretches out her ample arms, which the fat flowed with such grace, as she lets out a mix between a flatulent burp and a exhausted yawn from her multiple-chin face. Her big bosoms contentedly rest on top of her most prominent feature, the belly. Its vastness was no joke, for it has elongated throughout the years much further than any other part of her body. She took much joy in this expansion. With a candid smile, she starts to soothingly massage it while a mellifluous moan spills from her delectable lips.

?Hello, my dear. Did you miss being full?,? Cream says with a flirty tone. ?Don?t worry, if I know my exact dates, then today should be???..?

Cream pauses for a moment and feels her bottom plump chin. She ponders to herself if what she was speaking was indeed the absolute truth. Wasting no more valuable time, she places her arms to her futon to attempt and push her colossal hindquarters from the cozy feel of her futon mattress. Sweat dripping from her cheeky face, it took a good few minutes until she escaped from the comfortable confines. She let out a hearty sigh of relief as she brushes off the hot skin water from her forehead.

?Normally people would be saddened by these circumstances,? says Cream with a positive sound. ?But not me. ?

She lets out a hearty giggle; partially covering her mouth.

?The more I exert myself in these situations, the more I feel accomplished about my body in general.?

Now standing straight up in a bulk mass, she slowly waddles towards her bodacious women pin-up calendar; this month?s model was a SSBBW in a leather jacket get-up cuddling with a red and black vespa. Gazing at the dates, Cream notices a circle a particular one which had the following words scribbled on there: Big, fresh pastries and milk order to come today at 9:00 am. Studying the circle more thoroughly, she quickly realizes that it?s actually highlighting today. Now hardly containing her demeanor, she shakes her flabby arms up and down and tries to jump for joy. However, do to her limited mobility, the latter proved to be an arduous task to undertake. So, Cream just continues to wave her arms to grace the breezy wind and exhibit a sincere smile.

?I can?t believe that it?s actually coming today,? blurts Cream in utter elation.

She placed her hammy hands against her cheeks and lets out a flabbergasted gasp.
?Wait, what time is it?, questions Cream as she tries to find her well-concealed alarm clock.

She soon notices that her light beige blanket was atop of an object, so with the might of her hefty arms, she tosses the blanket aside and discovers her clock on top of her cherry wood stand. With a startling stare, she sees that it was already eight forty in the morning, which meant that the delivery was going to come in only ten more minutes.

?Oh God,? shouts Cream in much dismay. ?I have to get prepared for the feast.?

In an instant, she waddles with much swiftness to her bathroom. She has a little bit of trouble trying to get through the bathroom door due to her cosmic belly size, she manages to apply a pressure to the sides with her mobile arms and squeezes herself from the deadly confines of the door. Once inside, she scurries and tries to get on her extra tight pink corset on. Her undergarments weren?t proving to be such an easy task either, and it took several minutes before she managed to get them both on to an attractive level. She then hastily brushes her teeth and spits with fierce intensity into her stainless steel white sink while swaying her round fingers to clear the paste. Finally, to try and present herself in a more glamorous fashion, she puts on some black eyeliner to make her face a bit more presentable. Standing conceitedly in front of her oval-shaped mirror, she places her hands to her ever bountiful hips.

?Well girl, this is it,? proclaims Cream with much confidence. ?You?ve conquered many binges before this very day, but can you sit triumphantly with this next concocted feast? Well, I?ll just have to see.?

Winking to herself through the mirror, she then proceeds through the tight door to her lounging quarters, plants her pleasantly plump posterior on her exceptionally sturdy Cortina loveseat; each of her seat cheeks taking up one cushion. With a big smirk, she then waits ever so vividly to await her scrumptious feast.

================================================== ==========================

Even though the phase of time has only gone through five minutes, it seemed like an eternity for Cream as her eyes leisurely lock themselves in a relentless motion. Her hands steadily grips her juicy cheeks to hold her head up nicely in anticipation of her excessive banquet. As her impatience grew more formidable, so did her ever prevailing boredom. Just when her hands were about to lose their seize on her face melons, a tune reminiscent of Louis Prima?s ?The bigger the figure? echoes through her eardrums in a playful chime melody. Her eyelids thrusting upwards, Cream clearly recognizes the music as her own custom door bell ring.

?It?s here,? Cream bellows from her lips.

She hastily propels herself from her loveseat like she was light as a fluffy cloud, and scampers roughly to the door; her hips pulsating immensely as her feet throb on the wooden ground. She throws the door open with such maniac strength that it almost lobbed itself from its confines. There standing in the center of her glance was a tiny and freckled ginger delivery boy. His spectacles were extremely oval in shape with a brown rim; they truly exaggerated his otherwise average facial features. He was dressed in a bland red and brown striped outfit with the delivery logo right on his right bosom; a white sumo entirely composed of a different variety of foods.

?Is this Cream?s residence,? asks the delivery boy with an awkward tone as he gazed upon the mammoth delight, who was now sweating a bit from exerting too much force.

?Yes, that?s indeed me,? Cream exhaustingly answers as she wipes the body tears from her forehead. ?Are you here to deliver my order today??

?Ummmmm???? No matter how hard he tried to wield his professional delivery skills, he couldn?t withdraw his gawk at the gigantic glory. Trying now to shake his head with his puny fists, he succeeds in retaining his former focus.

?That is indeed correct,? he replies with a dizzy glance from all the shaking. ?I have all that you ordered; all fifty boxes to be precise.?

Right behind him were all the assortment of boxes, which as Cream carefully analyzes them could see that they took up the entire hallway of the apartment. They blockaded the doors of her neighbors due to their tight grouping. She looks back at the delivery boy with much confusion.

?How were you able to even move in there let alone get all these boxes up here in the first place,? Cream questions with amass curiosity.

?Sorry, but that?s to be remained highly top-secret,? he reacts. ?If I were to reveal such classified information to my customers, I would no doubt suffer the major penalty of being dental floss to a ravage bear on the skirts of my boss?s office, and the bear likes too much foul flavor that it suffocates my fragile heart. Therefore, I shall not disclose these restricted procedures, even if it?s a new customer such as yourself.?

Cream is quite disappointed with the response, so she decides to exhibit a perfect pout face; her eyes widen up with lucid tears as her cheeks puff up to a apple size.

?What are you doing?,? the delivery boy questions, making an downright perplexed expression.

Cream twirls her right index finger in a circle and lets it embrace the logo on his business shirt.

?You don?t even want to tell me even a small portion of your master skills?,? inquires Cream with her Bambi face trying to make a ostentatious effect on him.

Soon, she wraps her gargantuan arms to tightly cuddle him.

?You?ve never been hugged by a big woman like I, have you?,? solicits Cream with a flirtatious flair. ?For some, this could be a person?s dream come true. But for others???

Cream squeezes harder as the delivery boy?s eyes almost spurt out of their sockets. His body starts to wobble ferociously from the snugness. However, despite the pain he was enduring, he didn?t want to shriek or shout. It was almost like he was enjoying the strong clinch.

?It could be their worst nightmare,? Cream says with a coy smirk as her vast stomach begins to growl profoundly. ?So, is this handsome man I?m hugging with all my soul and hunger going to tell me his dirty secrets, hmm? I would love to know how you execute your mad skills. My tummy grows ravenous with anticipation?

As he gapes into her celestial eyes in all his twitching tendencies, he couldn?t help but mutter his secrets.

?The packages were transported here by other workers late last night, and there?s a secret door right underneath the front of your door.?

Cream squeezes him a bit tighter. He lets out a slight moan, which was a contrasting mix of pain and pleasure.

?What was that now?,? Cream playfully asks.

Unable to endure the newfound press, he lets out the exact same words he murmured before in a more strident sound.
With a disenchanted disposition, she softly lets go of the now crumbled delivery boy and lets out a big sigh. He scrambles to get himself off the constricted floor and brushes off.

?You mean to tell me that my food has been outside of my door this whole time?,? asks Cream with a morose timbre. ?Then why is a delivery boy even needed for this??

?It aids in the overall presentation of our business,? retorts the delivery boy. ?The company relies heavily on well-groomed gentlemen like myself to cater in the feasts of our beloved gluttony nation. The workers don?t quite cut the cantaloupe since they?re both too petulant and callous to handle such a delicate and important position of my upbringing.?

?You just pop through the hidden door and present yourself,? says Cream with a vacant face.

?I?ll have you know that going through the secret door is an arduous and perilous task,? he blurts out. ?It requires one to speed through cryptic and repugnant tunnels while trying not to get dirty by the vicious dust bunnies and numerous maggots trying to soil your soul with nasty thoughts.?

?Can I just have my food now?,? Cream asks with insensitive irritation.

The delivery boy bows before Cream in a polite fashion to try and change the harsh ambiance emitting from the conversation. She just stood there and lets out another groan. He opens up the hidden door down below and heaves a black two-wheeler dollie to commence the final phase. Cream moves back into her apartment and lets him pull all of her boxes into the corridors. As she watches him pull each box inside, Cream was quite awed with his speed and stamina. As the last box makes its way into her home, the delivery boy dabs his face from the intense workout. Feeling sorry for him, Cream lends him one of her clean towels.

?Thank you very much,? he says. ?Even if the workers aren?t as handsome or flamboyant as I, they definitely make this part of the job much easier than it looks.?

He hands Cream back her towel. It was dripping with a putrid scent, so Cream immediately tosses it into her pink garbage pail to save herself from its nauseating odor.

?I hope you enjoy your order of some of the finest pastry dishes and milk ever known to the human body. Each of our packages are enclosed in a special container that makes them stay fresh even during the late shift. Our milk has especially been stored in a cooler that keeps it unpolluted and thick for our customer satisfaction to reach epic sassiness.?

?I see,? says Cream with another blank stare. ?Well, I really appreciate all your hard work, but now I would like to be left alone with my meal if you don?t mind.?

?You?re going to eat and drink all fifty boxes by yourself?,? he exclaims with his eyes poking outwards.

?Of course I am,? answers Cream. ?I do have a monstrous appetite that accommodates my figure, after all.?

Cream quickly goes behind the delivery boy, and gently starts to push him out of her apartment.

?And that appetite requires complete solitude in order for it to be fully quenched,? states Cream.

As the delivery boy is slightly rammed out, he launches out his arms to halt Cream from closing the door.

?What now?,? asks Cream with stern intolerance.
?You forgot to pay for the order,? he says with a spacious smile.

With a swift movement of her wrist, she extends her hand to reach for her checkbook and hastily writes one out for him. Soon after, she shoves the check in his mouth and slams the door on his fingers.

?A pleasure to do business with you,? he winces in utter agony as he scuttles to pull his fingers from the door?s grasp.

Brushing her hands clean, Cream?s coarse frame of mind soon turns optimistic as she prances vividly to the boxes containing her morning delights; the way she skips from sheer bliss clearly defines the laws of physics as she feels wholly wispy through the smooth air. With her substantial strength, she rips the top of one box with her humongous arms and chucks it to the side of her living room. Her mouth commences to salivate a hearty aroma of spit and yearning as she gazes at the diverse assortment of baked goods. Tantalizing tarts, scrumptious strudels, delectable donuts, palatable pies, quintessential quinces, crispy croissants, exquisite ?clairs, mouth-watering mini cakes; it truly is the pinnacle of pastry prestige. Cream takes a sniff and is spellbound by its light and luscious aroma. The delivery boy was indeed correct in saying how fresh they look even with their late night transport circumstances, and with around forty boxes of just these divine morsels sends a enchanting tingle to her super-sized stomach. Trying to regain her senses, she softly slaps herself in the cheeks.

?I can?t enjoy these tempting treats without a cold beverage,? speaks Cream in a modest voice. ?I better get the milk out of those remaining boxes.?

She toddles to the milk boxes and rips them open with majestic ease, grabbing each cooler from within and dragging them near her baked feast.

?I?m going to love every moment of this,? giggles Cream in ecstasy. ?And if they have the special secret included in each recipe, it?ll be even more lovely.?

For such an occasion, Cream doesn?t use any of her chairs to avoid breaking them. So, she plants her bubbly butt on the carpet and commences the buffet. She seizes around four ?clairs and devours them like she was a heavy duty vacuum. Savoring the blissful custard within its doughy texture, Cream lets out a plentiful burp.

?Oh god, these are so good,? Cream moans with rapture. ?But, I don?t notice anything different about them. Maybe they forget to put in the special ingredient.?

Suddenly, Cream soon senses an erotic sensation eclipsing her mind from finally digesting the ?clairs. Her body begins to feel her body not only feeling a bit stretched, but warm and tingly. The edible and ever fattening aphrodisiac has indeed been added to her pastries just as she told them.

?So?.hot,? whimpers Cream. ?Need?some?milk to cool me down.?

She clasps her right hand onto a galloon of cold milk and speedily gulps it down; the excess dribbling down her excessive body to the carpet below. Within mere seconds, Cream finishes the entire container and tosses it.

?This feels so???.exquisite,? groans Cream. ?I?..must have more.?

Soon, she is splashing each ripe pastry into her succulent mouth, sometimes even spraying some of the custard filling around her chins so she could lip it right off with her slick tongue. Each bite she procures, the burning impression continues to grow immensely. Massaging her belly, Cream pants progressively.

?Oh?.yes. This food is so?..lovely. But I still feel so???..hot.?

Sliding her fingertips past her own thick rolls, she starts to rub her genitals in a vertical fashion. With her right hand increasing the drive, she snatches a few donuts and smothers them around her juicy lips. The panting swells stronger with each gnaw she consumes as the sweat trickles down her now expanding body. Her already firm corset is beginning to feel the ever mounting pressure of her rolls growing beyond mere capacity. The buttons exert further and further from their detainment as her pink panties start to stretch wider from the strain applied to her bundle; the fingers still soothing the smooth lower lips. Yet with the growing expansion, there comes the inevitable fullness that accompanies it at every turn. Soon, Cream feel a slight pain in her escalating stomach from the stuffing; she massages it delicately to withhold any gradually astonishing aching.

?Oh?..pain,? Cream whimpers. ?You?always try to ruin my stuffing ritual. Well, you are definitely not going to foil this feast.?

Cream clasps her pastry left hand on a bunch of quinces and stuffs them into her mouth, quenching the twinge with another refreshing galloon of milk. Soon, tarts upon tarts are crammed within her as the dominant rolls start to escalate in total mass; ever pushing forward against the constraining corset.

?This is the best thing I?ve ever felt in my life,? moans Cream, still panting in overindulgence. ?C?mon, clothes, liberate yourself from my hot and flabby body.?

Engulfing massive quantities of white frosting marble mini cakes, she senses the ultimate climax commencing forward; her right fleshy fingers slithering faster. As the frosting envelopes her astounding face, she grabs the nearest donut and awaits for the definitive culmination.

?Oh god,? Cream heavily moans. ?I?m going to cum. Let me cum all over.?

As she crushes the donut filled with lemon custard and lets it all fly, the bodily juices spews from their imprisonment and flies to embrace the leftover goo. Cream releases a celestially earsplitting pant that beckons the liberation of the corset?s buttons and the fabric of her panties. She then lets her stained head rest on a pillow behind her, and lets out a contended belch that echoed through her apartment.

?Now this?????is pure bliss.?

Vacant boxes and milk galloons are now scattered all around the perpetually filthy apartment. A barrage of custards paint the walls and floors with their miscellaneous colors in a messy style. Spilled milk decorates the carpeting in a moist splendor, accompanying the little crumbs that survived the strong gluttony assault. Cream now sits there in a tired, but eventually content state. She notices how wide her seat cheeks have grown through the pastry consumption as they now take up more available space than usual; one of them almost touches the then slightly far coffee table. Her cheeks and chins have also developed more dimension as they puff out more intensely from her face. The hips and legs have become so stout, Cream can?t bulge from her immobility without enduring severe sweat storms. The breasts have plumped up quite a bit as the nipples radiate a tender luminosity. It was her colossal belly, however, that truly trumped them all. New rolls surface from the strain and flow with grace as the wind soothingly breezes through her messy hair. It now elongates outward more than four feet from her body, tenderly hugging the walls. Letting out a cordial yawn from her exceedingly enormous lips, Cream has finally found everlasting harmony.

?That was the best feast I have ever eaten,? Cream says with a drowsy tone. ?That aphrodisiac really did the trick in combining both my food and sexual cravings. The company definitely deserves an award for such a invention. Now, all that?s needed to be done is to cherish my immobile figure with love and satisfaction.?
Before she could live up to her word, Cream hears a sound coming from outside her window. Turning her obese head faintly to look out, she screams bloody murder when she witnesses the very same delivery boy right outside; pant-less and in awe of her figure. Leaning against her window with his groomed but hairy arms, he trips and flies through the glass; the bits and pieces pouring downhill from impact. Gathering himself up, the delivery boy tries to look cool to avoid anymore traumatizing moments. Conversely, Cream?s enormous head starts to shake a furious fume as smoke seems to steam from her ears.

?You freaking pervert,? Cream screeches. ?How long were you outside my window for??

?Contrary with your perception, I was only standing there for a good half of a minute to try and pass on the most inconsequential piece of our delivery service ever conceived by our masters.?

He pulls out a piece of paper from his dress shirt and lets Cream look at it.

?Your receipt for your immense purchase.?

Cream puts on a most cynical and still infuriating expression to compensate his remark.

?As for how I got so far up without breaking a mere sweat gland, that too is top secret and fantastically confidential. No meager ears can comprehend such an elaborate procedure without cringing for their very sanity. It?s the truth. I once knew a professional accountant who swiveled up and collapsed from the vast amount of knowledge and skills that require such a?.?

?JUST GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT.?

The tremendous yelp from Cream flings the delivery boy right on touch of her colossal belly, providing him with quite the supple landing. He feels her ample rolls and is in total admiration of their subtle and smooth texture.

?Your rolls remind me of the best water bed that has ever been presented to the na?ve public.?

Staring down at him with fiery intent, Cream grinds her teeth powerfully.

?You?re so lucky right now,? Cream sternly states. ?If I could move my arms and legs right now, which I can?t, I would flatten you to the walls with my gut and slam you down to the ground so hard, you would beg for forgiveness and mercy.?

Climbing up to her bountiful face, the delivery boy is blushing madly as he gazes at her.

?Are you trying to strike up some sensuality, mm lady?? he says. ?Because if you should know, I?m also a master of sultry innuendo.?

Cream could only bellow out a storm as her perfect feast has now been ruined by a nerdy delivery boy?s affection.

The End
Moonvamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2009   #2
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Re: Massive Cream Puff

Wat.

The writing is great, don't get me wrong.. But was there any process there at all? mean, she starts out fat...
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2009   #3
Moonvamp
Process Fan

Re: Massive Cream Puff

There's just a tad of process when her clothes start to tighten up a bit as she consumes her food with the help of the aphrodisiac and later pop out, but that's about it sadly.

Yeah, the process isn't much.
Moonvamp is offline   Reply With Quote