free hit counters
TG Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 132 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-17-2016   #1573
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

Re: Looking for a Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBNuckles View Post
I'm looking for a story, may be a series, I read once and can't remember the title or WHERE.

It's a man who was unsure of logging onto a dating site, so his son did it for him. but this site was unusual in it turned him into a woman and set him up on dates with men.

it might have been a series as his son soon uses the site as well.

I know it's vauge but It's been some time.
I believe it is Presto-Chango Dating Service by Bobbie Bazooms.

http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/r...62469189249243

The author has a few stories within that universe.
Hardcase is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2016   #1574
Moor20
Leecher

Re: TG Request Thread(Read First Post)

Hi

I'm looking for stories where the character is wearing some kind of a body suit/costume that later merges with his body, so that he changes into woman.

In particular, there was a fictionmania story I can't find. The character was trying to fool somebody, dressed like a girl, ended up sleeping with that guy (maybe after a party?). Later when they wake up he changes into a girl in front of the other guy, padded bra changing into real breasts etc. It was a collage or high-school setting. I can't remember more details

Thank you for your help.
Moor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2016   #1575
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moor20 View Post
Hi

I'm looking for stories where the character is wearing some kind of a body suit/costume that later merges with his body, so that he changes into woman.

In particular, there was a fictionmania story I can't find. The character was trying to fool somebody, dressed like a girl, ended up sleeping with that guy (maybe after a party?). Later when they wake up he changes into a girl in front of the other guy, padded bra changing into real breasts etc. It was a collage or high-school setting. I can't remember more details

Thank you for your help.
Regarding the first part, might this be similar to what you're looking for? http://tsa.transform.to/tg/aloneonthetown.html

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2016   #1576
Moor20
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tghawk555 View Post
Regarding the first part, might this be similar to what you're looking for? http://tsa.transform.to/tg/aloneonthetown.html
Yes, this is the concept I'm looking for. Also, Sapphirefoxx's "Becoming a bride" has the same idea.

However, I was finally able to find that story - it was "Perpetual Disguise" by Po, on fictionmania.

Thanks
Moor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2016   #1577
Fireside
Leecher

Hello, friends.

There's a particular Spells-R-Us story I've been trying to track down for a while. At least from what I remember it's a spells r us story.

Basic plot premise is that two gals stumble across the store and one becomes rather attached to a magic book. It turns out she has magical blood and the book is more of an incarnation of a wizard with lots of fetishes. The two girls take the book home and prank each other to no end with body mods and some light mind control thrown in.

The more concrete details I remember is that a boy named Sam, friends with the gals, is thrown out of his home and comes to stay with them for a while. In the night, they turn him into a red-headed girl. Once he figures out it's real, he begs them to let him stay that way.

It's a more recent story (as in I don't believe it's on angel fire or the older sites) and it has quite a few chapters.

That and the Magic book's name was Bran.

It's a rather good story and I can't recall where I saw it. I hope it's posted somewhere in here, but I can't for the life of me remember enough concrete details to do a text search.

Any help much appreciated.

Last edited by Fireside; 04-27-2016 at 03:18 AM.
Fireside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2016   #1578
Sensus
Process Fan

help to find the story, please. This history about the man which the contract with any demon has concluded and in the end has been transformed into the woman for any infringements of the contract. From fictionmania...
Sensus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2016   #1579
Vikedal
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireside View Post
Hello, friends.

There's a particular Spells-R-Us story I've been trying to track down for a while. At least from what I remember it's a spells r us story.

Basic plot premise is that two gals stumble across the store and one becomes rather attached to a magic book. It turns out she has magical blood and the book is more of an incarnation of a wizard with lots of fetishes. The two girls take the book home and prank each other to no end with body mods and some light mind control thrown in.

The more concrete details I remember is that a boy named Sam, friends with the gals, is thrown out of his home and comes to stay with them for a while. In the night, they turn him into a red-headed girl. Once he figures out it's real, he begs them to let him stay that way.

It's a more recent story (as in I don't believe it's on angel fire or the older sites) and it has quite a few chapters.

That and the Magic book's name was Bran.

It's a rather good story and I can't recall where I saw it. I hope it's posted somewhere in here, but I can't for the life of me remember enough concrete details to do a text search.

Any help much appreciated.
Aha! That was Codex by Swogrider!
Vikedal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2016   #1580
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Hey y'all -

Looking for a male to female story I read ages ago that I was feeling nostalgic for. It was a werewoman story I believe told as if the main male character was explaining his situation to a therapist. I remember one specific scene where he and his uncle or cousin (who happens to also be a werewoman) are scuba diving and the guy is explaining how sometimes the changes kick in at inopportune moments which also triggered the uncle/cousin so they both turn into woman and then have to hide away when they got back to the cruise ship. There was more to it than that, but I figure that detail makes it unique enough to find. Thanks.
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2016   #1581
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatnightwolf View Post
Hey y'all -

Looking for a male to female story I read ages ago that I was feeling nostalgic for. It was a werewoman story I believe told as if the main male character was explaining his situation to a therapist. I remember one specific scene where he and his uncle or cousin (who happens to also be a werewoman) are scuba diving and the guy is explaining how sometimes the changes kick in at inopportune moments which also triggered the uncle/cousin so they both turn into woman and then have to hide away when they got back to the cruise ship. There was more to it than that, but I figure that detail makes it unique enough to find. Thanks.
"The Werewoman Chronicles 1: Life's A Bitch" by Deane Christopher.
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/r...55715276551354

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2016   #1582
thatnightwolf
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
"The Werewoman Chronicles 1: Life's A Bitch" by Deane Christopher.
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/r...55715276551354
Thanks so much!
thatnightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2016   #1583
lowes96
Process Master

Does anyone now what episode this TG transformation is from? Its from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV Series and freatures a scene where Ben transforms into Glory.
Attached Images
File Type: gif benglory.gif (29.3 KB, 364 views)
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2016   #1584
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowes96 View Post
Does anyone now what episode this TG transformation is from? Its from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV Series and freatures a scene where Ben transforms into Glory.
I'm not familiar with this show, but I figured the least I could do is narrow your search down several hours. That being said, I did find a video that was different from the provided screenshot, so it's fair to say that there are probably some more TG with this character in multiple episodes. This character is featured prominently in the following Season 5 episodes:

083/05-05: "No Place Like Home"
084/05-06: "Family"
086/05-08: "Shadow"
090/05-12: "Checkpoint"
091/05-13: "Blood Ties"
093/05-15: "I Was Made to Love You"
095/05-17: "Forever"
096/05-18: "Intervention"
097/05-19: "Tough Love"
098/05-20: "Spiral"
099/05-21: "The Weight of the World"
100/05-22: "The Gift"