free hit counters
Website updates 5/31/20 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-31-2020   #1
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Website updates 5/31/20

Hey guys! I’ve made some changes to my website, so I’d love for you to go check it out. This mainly comes in the form of revamping my ‘Collections’ page as it had become long and unwieldy. It’s much easier to navigate now. Be sure to bookmark that and my Author Central page because my library has certainly expanded in the years I’ve been writing. Currently, my library stands at:

138 Individual Stories
47 Collections
65 Audiobooks from over 25 different sexy narrators

As always, stories and collections will constantly be released, but audiobooks are another story. I’m only one-half of the equation, and ever since the virus came along, wait times for the audio engineers have been incredibly long. That being said, every single story of mine is currently in production with many of your favorite narrators, and quite a few new ones, as well. Thank you all for the support and happy reading!

AC

https://giantessamber.wixsite.com/sizelover

Author Central:

amazon.com/author/ambercollins
AmberCollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2020   #2
AmberCollins
Frequent Poster

Re: Website updates 5/31/20

6/26/20

The site now has a search function. So now, if you're looking for a story with growing women, growing men, etc., it should be easier to find. I'm still working on adding tags to some older stories, but be sure to go check it out and tell me what you think.

https://giantessamber.wixsite.com/sizelover
AmberCollins is offline   Reply With Quote