free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-22-2009   #37
209Icey
Frequent Poster

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

This was .. quite the vast improvement.
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009   #38
Snips0123
Process Fan

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

awesome work keep it up!
Snips0123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009   #39
transformative
skrew ball

is there a way to get this to work on macintosh computers???
Unread 01-22-2009   #40
rowdyf
Lurker

Looking great! Thanks for all the work!

I like the changes so far.
rowdyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009   #41
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformative View Post
is there a way to get this to work on macintosh computers???
I'm not sure if there is any get around this since I don't have a Mac to try it on.
But according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_Maker, the PC platform they used is mainly Microsoft Windows.

So if you have another Microsoft running PC/laptop you may want to use them, OR if you don't try use "Boot Camp" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boot_Camp_(software), saw my friend use it to run Windows in his Mac.

Last edited by Archanfel; 01-22-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009   #42
shadowlurker
Lurker

Love the expanded bad endings! Thanks for the update!
shadowlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009   #43
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlurker View Post
Love the expanded bad endings! Thanks for the update!
Thanks all.

Request: I need to get a picture of the heroine in a witch outfit, but not brainwashed.
She should have a tight black dress, preferably short, a witch's hat, glittery lipstick and tights. Otherwise accessories are fair game.

Request: I also would like to have the sprite from RTP, Hero 1, of the female witch to be edited to be sexier. Preferably more leg.

Request: Any additional pictures of lipstick marks, kisses, etc. that would be good for being flashed right after an attack, or part of an animation.

Would it be more convenient to put requests on the front page? I feel like nobody checks it.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009   #44
singory
Frequent Poster

is the heroine Jessica from Dragon Quest VIII ?
Unread 01-22-2009   #45
HeadShotOmega
I'm a Pirate, Dood!

I really like the updates, it adds even more flare to the game, my only question is, can you play the game windowed?
HeadShotOmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009   #46
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Thanks all.

Request: I need to get a picture of the heroine in a witch outfit, but not brainwashed.
She should have a tight black dress, preferably short, a witch's hat, glittery lipstick and tights. Otherwise accessories are fair game.

Request: I also would like to have the sprite from RTP, Hero 1, of the female witch to be edited to be sexier. Preferably more leg.

Request: Any additional pictures of lipstick marks, kisses, etc. that would be good for being flashed right after an attack, or part of an animation.

Would it be more convenient to put requests on the front page? I feel like nobody checks it.
Yeah, I think it is a good idea to put it in the 1st page, or at least post it at the end (like what you do now) and then edit the 1st page. It will be much easier to find than looking through all the posts. If you keep doing it several times, people will know where to look the next time

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadShotOmega View Post
I really like the updates, it adds even more flare to the game, my only question is, can you play the game windowed?
Press F4 to make it into Window size

Last edited by Archanfel; 01-22-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2009   #47
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadShotOmega View Post
F4
Unread 01-22-2009   #48
HeadShotOmega
I'm a Pirate, Dood!

Thank you Everyone, sorry I'm not as much help with this game as the others, I really do appreciate the work you are doing.
HeadShotOmega is offline   Reply With Quote