free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-26-2009   #61
Twilightdrgn
Frequent Poster

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Hey, just played the expanded alpha that rb9 posted earlier in this thread (Those of you in rb9's yahoo group may know me from the ff4 Valvalis/Rosa fic I posted there. Sorry about the shameless plug). I've just got to say, great stuff, rb9! I can tell more effort was put into this, and the gameplay shines brighter from it. I like the idea of taking the made over endings further, and controlling gameplay after a make-over ending as a minion, and the additional pictures that show up from time to time do give some incentive to explore, which is a good thing. I'm looking forward to the next update, but take your time if need be. I know full well real life gets priority to these matters (I'm in college myself, so I haven't really taken up anything new in the group). However, I'm willing to help out with some of the dialogue options in my spare time, so let me know through here or in your yahoo group.
Twilightdrgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2009   #62
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

I might be able to do some dialogue if there's at least an outline, but I don't want to do it cold-turkey...
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2009   #63
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Did it die? Did I kill the thread? Am I cursed?
Unread 01-28-2009   #64
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
Did it die? Did I kill the thread? Am I cursed?
yes you are
Unread 01-28-2009   #65
209Icey
Frequent Poster

*Falls to his knees as he cries out to the heavens* WHHHYYY MITCHELL?! WHHHY!?!?!?! Fist Dontino.. then monomonkey.. now RB9!! WHHHHYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm kidding of course. :3
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2009   #66
Mitchell
Process Disciple

I must commit seppeku! *Attempts to use a plastic knife to do so* NO!!!!!
Unread 01-29-2009   #67
Relee
Lurker

Mitchell
Process Master

Totally cursed.
Relee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009   #68
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relee View Post
Mitchell
Process Master

Totally cursed.
LOL,
Didn't notice that at all.
You are right, totally cursed
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009   #69
rb9
Process Master

Updates:

New release around corner. It'll blow everything else away, pretty to be wowed.

Also, I've acquired more art of the heroine than I have of anything. I have 100's of hot pictures, bad ends, conversions, and lesbian scenes. This means liberal use of CG.

Thanks for those who have been helping. It makes releases faster.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2009   #70
209Icey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Updates:

New release around corner
Amgamgamgamgamg!

I can't wait. X3 Sorry. .. wait, where around the corner? *looks under desk* There? *looks behind paintball mask* noo.. is it in my room?!?! *runs to it*
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009   #71
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Just a suggestion, but I really think you should avoid random encounters, leveling, gold farming for equipment, and other traditional RPG elements...

I know it sounds strange, considering you're using RPGMaker, but in all honesty, I highly doubt that any of us want to grind to progress.

Also, I'd like to offer my assistance as an editor. I'm a fiction writing major at the University of Pittsburgh, and while I really doubt my ability to contribute additions to the script (considering it is your writing, chiefly, and our styles would clash pretty spectacularly) or what little I know about coding (I was initially a comp sci major, but Java killed my love for programming), I could, at the very least, contribute my expertise as an editor.

EDIT: Oh, and I love what you've done so far, it's fantastic, keep up the great work! :3

Last edited by Keichan; 01-30-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2009   #72
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keichan View Post
Just a suggestion, but I really think you should avoid random encounters, leveling, gold farming for equipment, and other traditional RPG elements...

I know it sounds strange, considering you're using RPGMaker, but in all honesty, I highly doubt that any of us want to grind to progress.

Also, I'd like to offer my assistance as an editor. I'm a fiction writing major at the University of Pittsburgh, and while I really doubt my ability to contribute additions to the script (considering it is your writing, chiefly, and our styles would clash pretty spectacularly) or what little I know about coding (I was initially a comp sci major, but Java killed my love for programming), I could, at the very least, contribute my expertise as an editor.

EDIT: Oh, and I love what you've done so far, it's fantastic, keep up the great work! :3
Kewl. Want to write some dialogue? Go back a page or two, I still need dialogue for the Venus Weed bad end and Harpy bad end.

As you probably noticed, no RPG elements. No money, no experience. There is equipment though, but it's found just by exploring (a la Zelda). Actually, this pretty much is a Zelda-ish clone.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote