free hit counters
Sinsationals - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-24-2013   #1
Ohayou14
Seeker of the Network

Sinsationals

Something that's been lurking about on deviantArt for a while now and seems in some desperate need of funding, Sinsationals seems to cater to everyone here though admittedly some of the processes involved are, as the phrase goes, "short and sweet". Here's the link for the Kickstarter and some more teaser images.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-book-by-shade
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pinupfinalc2postersmall.jpg (856.6 KB, 1076 views)
File Type: jpg girlsrobotfightsmallerb.jpg (649.2 KB, 1165 views)
File Type: jpg page8csm.jpg (627.7 KB, 1459 views)
Ohayou14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2013   #2
CK01
Process Disciple

Re: Sinsationals

Artist I like and decent concept, but I always worry about such grab bag comics. Its like he's looked at every concept he likes and knows will draw interest and I worry how that will travel as opposed to a single story/character.

I also wonder if the pages seen sequence is virtually the whole extent of Gamma Sex Bomb and Big Girl's origin sequences...
CK01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2013   #3
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

I like the 3rd page there how she's shocked to know she's nude, but then she strolls into town streaking with a smile, like she doesn't give a damn. I mean, come to your senses, babe! XD
Unread 05-25-2013   #4
j2k
GTS Lover

Interesting and well drawn, but I don't like to see so many fetishes mixed together for funding purposes. If I have to spend money I'd like to do it on something I can enjoy from start to finish, not just for some parts of it.
j2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013   #5
Expander
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
I like the 3rd page there how she's shocked to know she's nude, but then she strolls into town streaking with a smile, like she doesn't give a damn. I mean, come to your senses, babe! XD
I think the shock comes from the "crap, i crushed the lamp, killing the genie who "accidentally" granted my wish in the wrong way, and now i'm stuck as a 60 feet woman" thing.
Unread 05-25-2013   #6
Conker
King of All the Land

Seeing as how I only care about live-action videos and not drawings when it comes to this kind of fetish, I'm not going to back it.
Sorry guys. As j2k said, the multiple fetishes being combined into one also bugs me, as I'm not really a fan of anything other than Growth and maybe transformation.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2013   #7
Lonebeatle
Paperback Writer!!!

The only processes will happen in #0, and just one or two pages it seems, none seems to 'change back' at all.
Lonebeatle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013   #8
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!

Big Girl? Really...?

Anyways, the art is pretty professional looking. I don't get why he needs a kickstarter to get it off the ground. Selling the comic digitally would work just as good wouldn't it? Also, if you wanna make hardcopies, a quick trip to somewhere that sells the right paper and Kinkos would do the trick too.
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2013   #9
JBird
Casual Artist

I've heard about the difficulties creators would go through just to have their work published through Image Comics (namely, financially). However, this sort of book appears to be better suited for the company, what with catering to independent works.

I honestly can't see the practicality in backing such a small portion of a larger story (especially a #0). This guy is better off finishing it, and then try to Kickstart it into a whole book.

Last edited by JBird; 05-30-2013 at 12:18 PM.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013   #10
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Shade is a really talented artist and I like what he's doing here. I agree with some of what was mentioned before about combining too many fetishes but it might just have something for everyone and interesting character interactions that you normally don't see in strict one-fetish comics.
Unread 09-05-2013   #11
j2k
GTS Lover

Uhm, issue #0 (36 pages) is available for pre-order, and it's only 3$. Given such a cheap price, I'll probably buy it despite the mixture of fetishes.
j2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013   #12
chachazero90
Process Disciple

where can we pre-order?
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote