free hit counters
Red Parrot presents: Office Politics (Preview) - Page 13 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-12-2014   #145
Nom Anor
The King of Swing

Re: Red Parrot presents: Office Politics (Preview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
aren't they the same thing??
Heh.
Nom Anor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2014   #146
TheMineme
Lurker

Quote:
Ohh, thanks for the shout-out!

It looks like there's a technical difficulty with that link, so I'm putting it on my Dropbox to share:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...cs/TRAILER.mov

(Hopefully I have enough bandwidth! I'll check back tonight to see if this is still working.)

Anyway, I'm expecting to have this video done by the end of the month, but I've recently become aware of Clip4Sale's policy of needing 10 videos to open a store. Oops. Didn't know that.

This movie was a big freaking deal for me and I'm not going to be able to do 9 more of this length, but I'm kicking myself in the butt to hurry up and get a bunch of shorter videos done in January.

I hope everyone likes the trailer! I'm pleased with how the video is coming out, now I just have to hurry up and find a way to get it to you all!
I can't wait to be available O_O F A N T A S T I C O_O
TheMineme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2014   #147
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Sorry to be a pest, again, but any further updates regarding a release date?

Aussie.
Aussie_Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2014   #148
Red Parrot
Visual Innovator

Yep!

We're entering the home stretch! What's going to slow me up now is a family wedding taking place all weekend. Family. Bah.

But come Monday I have 5 straight days with nothing to do but finish this off. I suspect it will all be done sometime in the middle of next week.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Last edited by Red Parrot; 03-20-2014 at 05:22 AM.
Red Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2014   #149
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Parrot View Post
Yep!

We're entering the home stretch! What's going to slow me up now is a family wedding taking place all weekend. Family. Bah.

But come Monday I have 5 straight days with nothing to do but finish this off. I suspect it will all be done sometime in the middle of next week.

Yippee. Can't wait for you to take my money ;-). Thanks for sticking with this project, for our sakes! Have you considered the GoFundMe suggestion I made? Your talent deserves hardware & software worthy of you....& I'd happily chip in towards both :-).
Unread 03-20-2014   #150
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Parrot View Post
Yep!

**Does the happy dance!!**

Wanna RP? Shot me a PM
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2014   #151
Red Parrot
Visual Innovator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Lurker View Post
Have you considered the GoFundMe suggestion I made? Your talent deserves hardware & software worthy of you....& I'd happily chip in towards both :-).
Thanks, but these things will either live or die on their own.

My main hope with Clips4Sale is that it has exposure to people who aren't on message boards like these. I've seen Missa's videos make the top-site list sometimes. I've also bought some things outside of my core fetishes because they look cool.

I'm hoping a combo of those things will help me earn enough to do this again. You guys are my core, but it'll be the casual browsers that put it over the top.

Hopefully, anyway. Right now I have no clue, but that's the only way I'd want to succeed.

Thanks for the kind offer, though.
Red Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2014   #152
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

I guess you must have seen this coming but, any further ETA on the videos? My money is currently burning a hole in my pocket, waiting to be spent on these vids ;-).

Aussie.
Unread 03-28-2014   #153
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Lurker View Post
I guess you must have seen this coming but, any further ETA on the videos? My money is currently burning a hole in my pocket, waiting to be spent on these vids ;-).

Aussie.
Now now, let's not pester the man. It'll be finished when it's finished.

Need I tell you the story of Phil the Fish, who spent three years making a Fez, all the while the whole ocean kept harping on him to finish it. When he finally did, they all started bugging him to finish his next one, finally Phil said "fuck this noise" and quit. Now there will be no more Fezes.

The moral of the story is, "don't be a grade A drama douchebag like Phil and learn not to take criticism so personally", oh and "be patient, good things come to those who wait".

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2014   #154
Aussie_Lurker
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinkmaster22 View Post
Now now, let's not pester the man. It'll be finished when it's finished.

Need I tell you the story of Phil the Fish, who spent three years making a Fez, all the while the whole ocean kept harping on him to finish it. When he finally did, they all started bugging him to finish his next one, finally Phil said "fuck this noise" and quit. Now there will be no more Fezes.

The moral of the story is, "don't be a grade A drama douchebag like Phil and learn not to take criticism so personally", oh and "be patient, good things come to those who wait".
I'm only asking because he specifically mentioned mid-week in his previous estimate. I am merely expressing curiosity ;-).
Unread 03-28-2014   #155
yuri123
Lurker

Asking and giving updates only re-energizes the excitement for this project...keeps it fresh on the mind. There are some videos that I couldn't care less about anymore because they were announced years ago and still haven't been completed.

I want to know when it is coming out and I am sure a ton of other people were wondering the same thing. No one has complained about the extra time it has taken, in fact everyone is incredibly supportive. If I were Red Parrot, I would be just as excited over the project knowing that people believe this strongly in the work.

With that said, I hope no one is sending him personal emails or PMs because that would get very annoying.
yuri123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2014   #156
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Don't get me wrong, I too am excited and anxiously await these videos. Being a former artist, I had projects that either took a long time or never even saw completion, during that time I did get alot of comments and PMs asking me when they'd be finished. The pressure from the constant inquiry made me rush some works so they didn't turn out as well as I had planned, or worse, give up on them entirely. I was merely concerned that Red Partot could be potentially be forced to do the same.

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote