free hit counters
AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-27-2007   #25
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Welcome back, Red Dragon. Sadly, you're posting in the wrong thread. If you're curious what this one is used for, read the first post. If you're asking for someone to do some work, post in the Art Request forum.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2007   #26
Bleach111
Leecher

I cant seem to find any anime/manga old age ap sites can someone help?
Bleach111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2007   #27
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Let me get this straight. You want to find a site that depicts people becoming old very fast? To each his own, but that's an odd fetish. I prefer watching a girl becoming a busty 25 year-old quickly. Oh, well, I'm sure there's something like that out there. Good look.

Oh, have you seen Howl's Moving Castle? Good movie with a young woman who is cursed and becomes an old lady. There are a few scenes where she seems to get younger again for a few moments again and then older again, back and forth. These later changes she doesn't notice and it's subtle.

Oh, and have you tried the visible time site?
http://www.geocities.com/visible_time/index.htm

Also check the ar archive's link page:
http://www.ararchive.com/component/o...,17/Itemid,18/
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2007   #28
mecham
a light in the darkness

Did anybody ever read the book it was based on to figure out why she kept on doing that? I honestly felt, since I haven't, that it was all do to her gaining confidence, and thinking for herself, and falling in love.
mecham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007   #29
mehappy

I personally still have no clue. In all the times she reverts, she feels a certain emotion, this being the only consistent part. But, sometime, even when feeling a huge emotion, nothing happens. So, I'm stumped. :P
Unread 04-10-2007   #30
theperv584
Do not feed trolls

I saw a clip of belly growth for Life In A Day. How come no one has posted the AP scenes or make a collection of her spurts into a clip? The AP forumers would be eternally thankful if a kind soul would take up this honorable task. Especially if it includes her reactions.

Or pm me a torrent and i will rip out to post here. Thanks
Unread 04-10-2007   #31
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecham
Did anybody ever read the book it was based on to figure out why she kept on doing that? I honestly felt, since I haven't, that it was all do to her gaining confidence, and thinking for herself, and falling in love.
I read the book, and you're right, the more confidence she had about her love the younger she became. The less confident she was about her love obviously the older she was.
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2007   #32
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperv584
I saw a clip of belly growth for Life In A Day. How come no one has posted the AP scenes or make a collection of her spurts into a clip? The AP forumers would be eternally thankful if a kind soul would take up this honorable task. Especially if it includes her reactions.

Or pm me a torrent and i will rip out to post here. Thanks

Sounds interesting. Awaiting progress on that one... thx
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2007   #33
Yak

This likely will only be up for the next day at most, but figured I'd pass it on. I don't know of image site rules for it since it does include drawn images of a young woman unclothed.

Edit: I guess that was against even 4chan's loose standards.

Edit 2: I guess instead, I'll ask what the rules for posting images are here.

Last edited by Yak; 04-11-2007 at 09:47 AM.
Unread 04-11-2007   #34
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yak
This likely will only be up for the next day at most, but figured I'd pass it on. I don't know of image site rules for it since it does include drawn images of a young woman unclothed.

Edit: I guess that was against even 4chan's loose standards.

Edit 2: I guess instead, I'll ask what the rules for posting images are here.
4chan dislikes you cross-linking.

As far as posting here, make sure that there's actual process involved. That's a bit harder to accomplish in the AR/AP board, but you get the point. Make sure that it's going to appeal to most people and not gross everyone out, and do your best to make sure that it's not something that's already been posted. There's a search function for a reason. It's fairly lax, but if you're not sure, just troll for a day or two in various forums and you should get the idea.

Unread 04-11-2007   #35
Yak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson
4chan dislikes you cross-linking.

As far as posting here, make sure that there's actual process involved. That's a bit harder to accomplish in the AR/AP board, but you get the point. Make sure that it's going to appeal to most people and not gross everyone out, and do your best to make sure that it's not something that's already been posted. There's a search function for a reason. It's fairly lax, but if you're not sure, just troll for a day or two in various forums and you should get the idea.
Ah, sorry, I snipped where I described it when I removed the link. It wasn't so much a process as a fairly simple drawn slideshow of a young woman, showing her from ages 1 year to 30 years, showing every three or four years in between. A 4chan mod removed the thread that I linked to because it had her drawn so young naked, I think. I thought it was a very good reference in human anatomy but I can see why some would object.

If you think it wouldn't break the rules for this board, I could attach the picture here.
Unread 04-11-2007   #36
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

I'm pretty sure we've seen the picture...
http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/showp...97&postcount=5
The one attached on the 5th post of this very thread?