free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 148 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-02-2013   #1765
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
Just a FYI: Bimbo Story Club JUST offered up Island of Dreams Part I. A story that is over 4 years old.

Unbelievable.
This gave me a hilarious idea: Site administration by bimbos.

Quote:
Jenni (Customer Service): "Like, we must be doing a really good job! I haven't gotten any emails that are like, angry and stuff!"
Ami (Admin): "See? I told you unplugging the email server thingy would fix it! No one's complaining!"

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013   #1766
ederin
Process Fan

I'm a little surprised everyone is trashing a dedicated bimbo-fetish story club. The BE story club was and is great, and it's normal for new monthly sites to have weak content. And it's not like the fetish is swimming in content.

My guess is that it's been a challenge finding writers. Barely anyone is writing bimbo-fetish content right now, and fewer still are probably willing to do so for a pay site.
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013   #1767
Angelus
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post

My guess is that it's been a challenge finding writers. Barely anyone is writing bimbo-fetish content right now, and fewer still are probably willing to do so for a pay site.

I don't understand your logic. You're saying that writers of quality fetish content would rather NOT get paid?
Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013   #1768
Marmalade-Beat
Childhood Corruptor Lv.9

Where did this psychology start where voting with your wallet is unjustified entitlement and we should all slap them with cash in the hope there's improvement?
Unread 03-03-2013   #1769
Goldendawn
3D Comic Beginner

ederin,

I don't think anyone is arguing against the idea of any site offering payable content, if the content is of a quality that justifies the monthly cost.

I left sites myself because of the issue of the site reusing old content and uploading that as their "monthly" content. Yes, the author might have agreed to it, yes it is their right to sell content... however, in my opinion it is wrong to offer up content as a part of monthly subscription that has been around for a long time, that you can get from other sites, or was free to start with.

Monthly subscriptions mean you get new stuff (to me) else why bother paying for it?

I think that is what is getting people's goat up.
Unread 03-03-2013   #1770
Chrystal Wynd
Lurker

Quote:
I'm a little surprised everyone is trashing a
You also have the fact that a lot of fetish writers have gone independent. I wrote a lot of bimbo stories until I went indie last summer. I'm sure a lot of other bimbo writers have done the same. The Bimbo Story Club contacted me about writing stories for them, but the money just doesn't compare.
Chrystal Wynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013   #1771
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

I wouldn't have had any problems if they had just been more upfront about the content being released there. When you offer a new site...you really shouldn't offer old content.

CW, what do you write now? Is it anything transformationally interesting?
Unread 03-03-2013   #1772
AimeeTits
Rebel Without a Clue

Hmmm... yeah, I'm an "undiscovered indie writer" at the moment, but I don't know how I would feel about getting paid, to be honest. I've always thought of it as something that's a labor of love, and to get paid just seems weird.

Granted, if the Bimbo Story Club approached me about it, I may have to consider an offer, but I just feel like if I were to be paid, I'd rather do it as an indie girl. Better money in freelancing.
Unread 03-03-2013   #1773
Chrystal Wynd
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
CW, what do you write now? Is it anything transformationally interesting?
Yes, I still write bimbo and transformation stories...I just turn them into eBooks now. Contact me before you go shopping, though...a lot of my stories are repackaged material and I'd rather you didn't inadvertently get something you've seen before (also, I don't mind giving free Smashwords coupons to my MC Forum mates... ). My website will usually let you know if it's edited/expanded material (I've added extended and extra sex scenes to some of the re-published material), but only on recent books...I haven't finished the book-by-book descriptions yet.

Last edited by Chrystal Wynd; 03-03-2013 at 10:59 PM.
Chrystal Wynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013   #1774
PoisonElf
Mind Control Artist HMB

Quote:
I'm a little surprised everyone is trashing a dedicated bimbo-fetish story club. The BE story club was and is great, and it's normal for new monthly sites to have weak content. And it's not like the fetish is swimming in content.

Weak content is and should not be the norm.

Why even start a new site if you don't have any new content to add to it? Just upload the bimbo stuff to the already existing site and stop poisoning the well.

It's hard enough to get people to support this genre with actual dollars. Creating a new venture and not following thru is more harmful than doing nothing at all.
PoisonElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013   #1775
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Well said, HMB....Elf, that guy what does the awesome drawings.

I'd love to have a chat with you.

Same goes for you, Chrystal.
Unread 03-06-2013   #1776
AimeeTits
Rebel Without a Clue

Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that my Scaling Down sequence is done for now. If you'd like to check it out, it's weight loss and bimbo transformation.

You can find it here.

I'm hoping to continue the series a bit later on. Hope you all enjoy it.

Last edited by AimeeTits; 03-06-2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Fixed link.
AimeeTits is offline   Reply With Quote