free hit counters
pixel pinkie (gts) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-23-2012   #1
teknoman01
Process Fan

pixel pinkie (gts)

I just came across this australian cartoon series called "Pixel Pinkie", which is about a 12 year old girl whose wishes were granted by a digital girl from her cellphone. Anyway there's this one episode that features giantess. Here are details on that episode:

episode 25/13a: Tall Stories
Nina wants to grow taller so she can help her team better, Pixel Pinkie then grants her wish but forgets a step and Nina soon becomes the size of a house

Can someone find this episode if anyone has heard of it.Here are links for this series and one of them shows a sneak peek video of this series which includes the gts scene:

http://vimeo.com/33277595 (gts part 0:24)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_Pinkie#Series_1:2009

http://www.pixelpinkie.tv/
teknoman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012   #2
Clevens
Frequent Poster

Re: pixel pinkie (gts)

http://www.dishonline.com/shows/382143-pixel_pinkie

Anybody with Dish Network can watch it. It took me about 3 minutes to discover, dude....

I don't have Dish, and won't be getting it just for this clip, but anyone out there with Dish who wants to check it out and report back to us..there you go.
Clevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012   #3
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Wish I had that ep.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2012   #4
Clevens
Frequent Poster

If you go to the show's website, and the character's blog, there is an entry called "I'm growing!!" where she mentioned she is growing as she types...no visual, but it was fun to read. i didn't link to it, because the link is only to the blog itself, and not the specific page.
Unread 11-25-2012   #5
a0040pc

On the site there's a very short clip from the episode. I know its from the episode since she's taller than normal and her extra height is mentioned. It is the Blingalicious clip.
Unread 11-25-2012   #6
Clevens
Frequent Poster

Looks like some of it might happen in spurts, judging by that clip. she is taller than normal but not in the process of growing for the moment. And we know she gets taller than that.
Unread 11-25-2012   #7
polo1000
Lurker

Can anyone save the ep from the site and post it?
polo1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2012   #8
Clevens
Frequent Poster

The slip from the site I would agree is from the episode, obviously. But it really isn't much in and of itself. No process, and not even giantess at that point. If you didn't compare it to other clips from other episodes you wouldn't even know the girl is taller than she should be. She just looked taller than her friend.

Besides, I don't think there is any way to pull such a clip. It's not downloadable. This sucker is hard to find. There are no torents, nothing on youtube, dailymotion, or anything like that. The best bet (and easiest) is to see if anyone here in the community has Dish Network. They can then see it on the website and if they so choose report back to us, or capture it.

(On a side note, what little I have seen of this is already better than the entirety of 50 foot Cheerleader, nudity not withstanding, lol.) My prediction is the growth will be about like it was in that Grossology episode. Which I like, frankly. This will be a good asset to secure for the collection once someone does. Not amazing, but nice.
Unread 11-26-2012   #9
teknoman01
Process Fan

For those who have dish network, I found a website that shows how to download videos from dish online. I posted some links on how to download these videos, and a video tutorial in case you need better understanding on how it works.

http://www.getflv.net/

http://www.getflv.net/dishonline.com...ader/index.htm

teknoman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012   #10
a0040pc

I prefer to wait for it to come on youtube like was stated earlier I don't want to pay if all I want is an episode that's like 11 minutes long.
Unread 11-26-2012   #11
Clevens
Frequent Poster

I think the point being made is that someone who is already a Dish subscriber can do it. I don't think anybody advocates joining a whole new cable plan just to get the clip. But those who are at this minute Dish Subscribers can look at the clip free on the website. Until that happens, it is never going to be on youtube anyway.
Unread 12-07-2012   #12
Clevens
Frequent Poster

Okay, nobody had been playing, it, but it seems next Thursday ABC 3 down under will play episode 14, "Home for the holidays". The episode with the growth is Episode 22. So it could be a while, but if they play the whole season, and somebody has access to ABC3 on here, that could be an even better chance of catching this one. (Since nobody seems to have Dish.) Just another possibility.