free hit counters
More general 'increased beauty' - Page 102 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-22-2014   #1213
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

http://clips4sale.com/studio/51941/C...#startingpoint

"Fuck Yeah"

First half is spot on IB.
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2014   #1214
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsbane99 View Post

"Fuck Yeah"

Pretty nice -- glad I decided to purchase.

Not sure how "beauty pills" can result in shoes growing heels, but perhaps I shouldn't think so hard.
Unread 02-25-2014   #1215
missa
Producer

Quote:

"Fuck Yeah"

Thanks Shadow and Catfish <3!!

missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2014   #1216
Nansen
New user

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord of War View Post
This is officially the first time I've found futa arousing !
Nansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2014   #1217
missa
Producer

I have another increased beauty/futa commissioned by the same lovely man.

I've included some age regression to this increased beauty.

Last edited by missa; 03-29-2014 at 03:28 AM.
missa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2014   #1218
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

I believe this belongs here, I warn you I'm pretty new to this whole writing thing, so this might not be the best piece to read but boobies love a trier right?

Sergeant Night Walker:

"Sergeant Bron!" A male voiced echoed through the barracks.
"Sergeant Bron where are you!?" The young man with bright red hair wearing a navy blue shirt and trousers with a bright golden badge on it, cried out once more.
"I'm coming, I'm coming hold your birches’ on Private Hoplass!" a woman’s voice responded from above.
Upon hearing the response Hoplass sighed with relief and collapsed into one of the nearby wooden chairs.
Not long after the clack of footsteps could be heard descending down the stairs. An older woman somewhere in her thirties descended the stairs her copper coloured hair tied tightly in a bun. She wore a similar navy blue shirt and gold badge like Hoplass and a navy blue pencil skirt that extended down to her knees, the clacking was from her low heel shoes, from her waist hung a baton, handcuffs and a walkie talky. Her face was very ordinary except for a few scars and she wore no make up to doll herself with.
"Front and centre Hoplass!" Bron barked and Hoplass lept to his feet or he tried to as he tripped over the very chair he was seated on. He laughed nervously as he clambered to his feet and saluted.
"I swear Hoplass you are a walking disaster, but I digress let’s get on with the briefing for tonight." She paused for a moment and then resumed her monologue
"There has been a significant rise in young women going missing from the city the last two weeks oddly these women only vanish at night and return the next morning, we suspect cult activity has a hand in it. Hoplass raised his hand Bron sighed and responded
"Yes Hoplass?"
"Do we have any leads on which cult could be behind it ma'am?"
"Not currently but the M.O. doesn't match any cult with have dealt with before."
The young officer nodded in return.
"We'll be patrolling the streets until Sergeant Zakuro and Corporal Bolton starts their shift at 3am.
Hoplass nodded to confirm he understood, Bron cleared her throat and continued.
"And Hoplass if I catch you being distracted by another one of those Night Walkers I'll be making you the personal backscratcher to Alderman Backthrope."
A gulp could be heard coming from Hoplass as Bron winked at him.

The streets that night were quiet nothing strange or out of the ordinary. Bron and Hoplass continued their route covering most of the cities various districts as they finally came back to the Barracks District.
"Nothing this seems so fruitless" Bron sighed
"Hoplass you’re in...” She turned her head around and cut off mid sentence as Hoplass wasn't there
"Night Walked must have got him; I'll have to let the Alderman know she has got a personal backscratcher for the week"
Contuing on she could hear someone shouting but what was being shouted was vague but it kept getting louder and louder.
"Jaaaallll wait up!" the notable sound of heels clacking against the cobbles could be heard behind her.
Bron turned around and saw a woman with black raven hair wearing a short tight fitting dress running towards her.
"Geez Jal you always patrol so fast slow down once in a while would you?" Bron's face palled, how this woman knew her first name she always went by her family name.
"How do you know my name Night Walker?" Bron responded a low growl in her voice
"Wow Jal you don't recognize me? It's me Zakuro!" the woman leapt up fist in air as if to celebrate her identity.
"I am afraid I don't know you Night Walker." Something didn't sit right, this woman was claiming to be frumpy bookworm Zakuro?
"There is no way" Bron though to herself
"Oh yeah! You wouldn't have met super awesome new me huh?" The walker responded showing herself off.
The Walker was very much a beautiful woman by any standards she had: tall long legs that seem to go on for miles; a large bosom that was dying to spill out of her Blue Dress; Her long full raven hair fell down her back just stopping short of her well rounded and bubble like posterior.
Looking over the woman’s form Bron grew flustered and annoyed her face a bright red.
"Th-there is no way you are Zak!" Bron opposed her face growing redder by the second
"Oh dear, I'll just have to prove it then." Reaching into her cleavage she pulled out a small back book she pressed the back of it gently and it flipped open in it was an ID for Sergeant Zakuro Himem.
"Th-those are...” Bron stuttered the Guard ID's could only be opened by two people: the owners of the ID and the Commanding Officers Team.
"Zak... What happened to you? Who did this to you?" Bron's voice was filled with confusion.
"Well I remember this Lady came up to me in the market, she was lost and needed help finding her friend. But then night fell and she changed into a whole different woman. I was really shocked at first then she got really flirty. Then I felt this really sharp pain in my arm and I blacked out. When I woke up." She posed again to show off her form
"I was like this and I've been looking for you ever since."
Bron took a step back confused by all the facts, her best friend and fellow guards-woman turned into this this... thing she couldn't find the words for it and yet it was very real in front of her.
"Why don't you join me Jal? I think I know how to make you look super awesome too!" Zakuro was smiling and advancing towards Bron. Upon seeing this Bron started to run but tripped on a cobblestone falling onto her back.
"Please Zak stop this isn't you at all you love books and poetry and protecting everyone."
"But I'm happy like this and you will be too" Bron fearing for her and her friend grabbed her baton and tried to swing it at Zakuro but Zakuro merely brushed it aside bending down over Bron she raised her hand to attack her.

"This can't be happening!" thought Bron "I can't turn into that!" Bron had always been not what people would call ugly but not exactly attractive either just a plain Jane and she was getting on in years, but it seemed she was doomed she felt the sharp nails of Zakuro pierce her skin. It was over she'd never get her dream of becoming supreme chief of the guard.
"Zak what have you done to me!" She used with little strength she had left to shove away the raven haired beauty and she began to crawl away from her. Zakuro merely let her be smiling as Bron crawled away.

Finding herself in an alley Bron cursed her luck she had worked so hard for so long but none of that would matter soon. She slowly tried to get up pulling herself against a nearby pipe her legs were shaking as she held onto the pipe she felt herself being lifted up but her feet were still on the ground she looked down and noticed her legs were the first to go taller and taller they rose leaving her standing at over 6 foot not only that but they were becoming slender and toned.
She gasped and reached to grab her legs but her new height left her feeling distorted. Her hands hard and battered from fights and brawls she had with criminals started to soften her fingernails short and stubby grew longer and sharper turning a bright red shade of color.
Her Hair tied tightly in a bun exploded flowing down her back changing from copper to a flaming red. Some locks falling over her shoulder she gripped them with her hand and sobbed.
"Whats becoming of me, this isn't me..." she cried trying to tear the flaming red locks from her head. She didn't get much chance to argue a pressure was building up in her chest and slowly pressing against her skin her modest B-Cup breasts enlarged C-Cup, D-Cup, E-Cup Finally finishing as two large round F-Cup orbs stretching against her work shirt eventually bursting out popping off the top two buttons of the shirt. She gripped her new orbs tears streaking down her eyes. Her waist sucked in making her hips look wider. Soon after she felt a pressure building up in her posterior similar to that she felt in her chest. Her posterior enlarge forming a tight bubble and making a heart shape with her legs. The scars on Bron's face faded and the aging started to seep away making her look younger and more vibrant her lips plumped.

The changes seemingly over she tried to stand up and inspect herself her new form foreign to her. The uniform she was wearing was at bursting point the skirt looking like it would split at any moment. "No, No, This can't be happening what am I?!" She cried out.
"You are sexy and you are powerful." a voice echoed in her head
"No! I am disgusting!"
"With a form like this you can easily become Supreme Chief." the voice tickled against her thoughts
"I..." Bron paused
"Just embrace me and soon enough you will be Chief." Bron could feel the voice embracing her it felt nice and more importantly it felt powerful
"Yes... help me!" Bron cried out to the voice
Suddenly the ground felt wobbly a mysterious force was wrapping itself around her. The Basic low heel shoes were changing the toe became quickly pointed and the heel rose up becoming thinner and pointed. From the shoe a strap arose and wrapped itself around and up Brons leg after it finished the strap turned into steel chains.
Her navy Blue uniform once made of fabric changed from cotton to Latex and molded itself around Brons new form. Her Lips became caked in a dark purple lipstick as she pursed them and kissed outwards
"Go my dear bring other to you and control the city with the power of a woman!"
Bron struck her foot to the ground the click of her new heels against the ground made she smile slyly.
"Now to become Supreme Chief... but first I must find Hoplass. I'm feeling peckish..."

If you are down this far it means you read all the way to the end. Thank for doing so I'd appreciate all constructive feedback as I would like to do a follow up maybe in the future.

Last edited by OHGODBIGBOOBS; 03-29-2014 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Grammar Fixes
OHGODBIGBOOBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2014   #1219
Jamball
A Process Lover

A morpher by the name of Snappleapple has been doing some great working over on Reddit at /r/morphs.

So real nice increased beauty stuff.
Here's an example of one
http://i.imgur.com/hrcPqSC.gif

http://www.gfycat.com/ImaginativeLas...ricanmolesnake

Pretty awesome stuff.
-
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2014   #1220
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamball View Post
A morpher by the name of Snappleapple has been doing some great working over on Reddit at /r/morphs.
Thanks for the tip. Name is actually Snapplepapple -- here's their user page.
Unread 03-29-2014   #1221
Ninja Jay
Very Melon

I just finished reading Sgt Night Walker, and I gotta say, I'm impressed! It really reminded me of klyphlords work! If I had to gripe, though, it would be about some problems with grammar and punctuation! Keep up the good work!
Unread 03-30-2014   #1222
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Jay View Post
I just finished reading Sgt Night Walker, and I gotta say, I'm impressed! It really reminded me of klyphlords work! If I had to gripe, though, it would be about some problems with grammar and punctuation! Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the feedback Ninja Jay. I know grammar and punctuation are an issue and am already working on it a bit more but they have never been my strong suit.
I wanna do a few more in the future in the same universe:
Private Hoplass (TG, IB);
Corporal Bolton (IB, Futa);
And a few others including one or two prequels .
Unread 03-31-2014   #1223
Shadowsbane99
Frequent Poster

http://selenaede.deviantart.com/art/...tion-315114282
Shadowsbane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014   #1224
bstgate
Frequent Poster

Quote: