free hit counters
BimboStoryClub.com Quick Review - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-15-2014   #13
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Re: BimboStoryClub.com Quick Review

While I do agree to some extent, old dude, the fact is there can never really be much in the way of mental coercion unless they want to completely lose any online payment service. They're very paranoid about such things and much like YouTube, require very little reason to shut you down.
Unread 03-15-2014   #14
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

That's where the mind control = credit card death dodge really hurts. There are a number of things they could have called the site, but they settled on Bimbo. And there is very little full-on bimbo because the initial people they approached to write wrote for the MC story club. Result: Bimbo aficionados come away unserved and the MC fans don't know what's really being sold. And those who find stupid unappealing won't touch the place.

Not the worst possible name, but pretty bad.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2014   #15
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by olddude12 View Post
So, can any of you tell what stories on the BSC actually revolve around the girl becoming a dumb little bimbo? Specifically, the comics. I'm the written stories do a better job of it.
The only one I can think of is actually only on bestoryclub: "Spells R Us - All Dressed Up" One chick starts turning into a bimbo, and the other into a blow-up doll. Very detailed transformation. It's not finished though. Does anyone know why that one was discontinued? It was one of my favorites.
Unread 03-15-2014   #16
EchoWing
Process Master

I really have no interested in that site, either in contributing or in subscribing. That most of its content is mirrored from the BESC doesn't help much.

As for the sex scenes, those are apparently mandated. You apparently have to have at least one sex scene in order for a story to be accepted as of a few years ago. Another reason why I'm in no rush to contribute again; I'm not interested in writing sex.
EchoWing is offline   Reply With Quote