free hit counters
Transgender Werewolf? - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-14-2018   #13
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Re: Transgender Werewolf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailBoy View Post
i remember there was a curse of anikhi vid from makodap that had a cool werewolf tf along with tail growth XD
Tomb of sepa i wanna say that was called.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #14
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixhinata View Post
Tomb of sepa i wanna say that was called.
There are multiple videos of the same theme.

Curse of Anahki was a vid Mako released years ago involving a male archeologist getting trapped in the tomb of an Egyptian pharaoh or something, and getting turned first into a woman, then, subsequently, a werewolf. When the victim's partners come to stage a rescue, they get eaten by the newly transformed wolf. Mako posted a censored version of the video to YouTube (which was absolutely necessary, given the nudity involved), which is the one most people saw back then. Getting the uncensored version involved jumping through a number of hoops, which at one point, I believe involved navigating the SecondLife forums or something. These days, you can't even find the censored version anymore. All that's left is a more recent video by Mako that is a slideshow of stills illustrating the (I guess) source comic of the same name.

My personal sad story is that I managed to actually track down the illusive uncensored version a few years back. Unfortunately, the laptop I had that file saved on was stolen from me, and I had no backup. No one in any of the various TF corners of the internet seems to have a copy anymore, and if they do, they're being rather tight-lipped about it. Shame, as it was a great piece of TF material. I'm not into MtF stuff, but the werewolf transformation was rather enjoyable. I haven't seen "Tomb of Sepa" personally, but, again, from Googling it, it sounds like it is of a similar theme.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #15
Kyril
Nobody

Tomb of Sepa was a werecat version of Curse of Anahki. Probably predates it, judging from the respective quality levels.

On a related note, any recommendations for a halfway decent free hosting service for a pair of ancient wmvs? This forum won't let me post them, something about a security token missing.

Last edited by Kyril; 09-16-2018 at 03:48 AM.
Kyril is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #16
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyril View Post
Tomb of Sepa was a werecat version of Curse of Anahki. Probably predates it, judging from the respective quality levels.

On a related note, any recommendations for a halfway decent free hosting service for a pair of ancient wmvs? This forum won't let me post them, something about a security token missing.
Dropbox is pretty simple and reliable, if you have that. You can also use MEGA (mega.nz)
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #17
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
There are multiple videos of the same theme.

Curse of Anahki was a vid Mako released years ago involving a male archeologist getting trapped in the tomb of an Egyptian pharaoh or something, and getting turned first into a woman, then, subsequently, a werewolf. When the victim's partners come to stage a rescue, they get eaten by the newly transformed wolf. Mako posted a censored version of the video to YouTube (which was absolutely necessary, given the nudity involved), which is the one most people saw back then. Getting the uncensored version involved jumping through a number of hoops, which at one point, I believe involved navigating the SecondLife forums or something. These days, you can't even find the censored version anymore. All that's left is a more recent video by Mako that is a slideshow of stills illustrating the (I guess) source comic of the same name.

My personal sad story is that I managed to actually track down the illusive uncensored version a few years back. Unfortunately, the laptop I had that file saved on was stolen from me, and I had no backup. No one in any of the various TF corners of the internet seems to have a copy anymore, and if they do, they're being rather tight-lipped about it. Shame, as it was a great piece of TF material. I'm not into MtF stuff, but the werewolf transformation was rather enjoyable. I haven't seen "Tomb of Sepa" personally, but, again, from Googling it, it sounds like it is of a similar theme.
Well, also don't ask me either. That video was lost when I renewed my computer five years ago. Truly inspirational stuff, I must say. The quality was "good" in those days, but now any of you could do something similar with an average machine... ok, and a girlfriend who could dub the voices too . Sorry.

Ok, get it here: http://www.process-productions.com/f...t=27323&page=2

Last edited by Anahki; 09-15-2018 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Under your nose...
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #18
Kyril
Nobody

Heh. Good to see I did the work seven years ago.
Anyhow, here's it and Tomb of Sepa again: Dropbox

Last edited by Kyril; 09-15-2018 at 11:40 AM.
Unread 09-15-2018   #19
trc071880
Frequent Poster

Wow havnt seen those in years thx for posting..wasnt there one with a horse tf as well from what i rememember?
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #20
Kyril
Nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by trc071880 View Post
Wow havnt seen those in years thx for posting..wasnt there one with a horse tf as well from what i rememember?
Yup, that'd be PI2K... adding now.
Unread 09-15-2018   #21
trc071880
Frequent Poster

Sweet! Thank you.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2018   #22
why am i doing this
Cat of Randall flagg

i remember in one of the great lake avengers comics there was a character who's werewolf form was male.
I'm definatly not a villian. Nope no villian here. If you came here expecting to find a villian you have been misled. Ignore the thousands of faceless minions and numerous WMD'S. I repete i am not a villian.
why am i doing this is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2018   #23
wizardfromy
Lurker

These are from the site Siren Songs where the three kings of tg/tf ruled. they had some of the best short story videos
wizardfromy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2018   #24
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardfromy View Post
These are from the site Siren Songs where the three kings of tg/tf ruled. they had some of the best short story videos
Well, Mako also had other good short videos, including (for the newbies here) a female werewolf transformation called The Hunted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyk5elzuGwE
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tranmsformation, transgender, werewolf