free hit counters
A slightly random idea I had.... - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-05-2009   #1
Lurker#12763412
Lurker

A slightly random idea I had....

It first started out as a "If I ate a Obe Piece fruit, what power would I get?"

Well... anyway... after you ate the fruit... you were reduced to.... bascially a face. With parasite-like "features"

Basic abilities are you can fly, but not far off of the ground (about the height you were at if you still had your body) and the ability to turn invisible (you're a face... you need it!)

The main power would be that if you attach your face to someone elses face... you take control of their body. But if they have a strong enough will... they can just pull you off and... you;re dead meat. Thats why you can turn invisible... so if it fails... you can get the **** outta there.

If you sneak on them while they are asleep... its a freebie. Its hard to resist when you are uncoscious. Same goes for someone who is knocked out, since you are controlling the body itself, it doesnt matter if they host is awake or not. But you cannot control dead bodies. And if the host body dies... you die.

Now some things I thougt up after the fact... is that you will also have the option of using your own voice or the host's voice. Coupled with the ability to turn invisible... you can fool anyone into thinking that the host is actual themselves and not you in control.

Thats all I got for now, and I dont really know what to do with the idea past this. I think it has some potential for some stories, but im not feeling to creative at the moment.

Last edited by Lurker#12763412; 04-05-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Lurker#12763412 is offline   Reply With Quote