free hit counters
Trix & Candy (Bimbo TF Story) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-11-2009   #1
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Trix & Candy (Bimbo TF Story)

WARNING: Semi-explicit sexual imagery is contained within, for those who need to know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda Harrison always considered herself a fairly intelligent girl. After graduating cum laude from her university, with a respectable degree in neuroscience, Linda was now on her way to Los Angeles in the hope of establishing a career at the city's most prestigious hospital. Little did she know her dreams, not to mention her mind, were about to be shattered completely.
The sky had opened up about an hour ago, and Linda could barely see the road in front of her in the pouring rain and pitch blackness. The windshield wipers weren't helping at all.
She was a small brunette, with the sharp, determined features of a person who has practically fought her way through the system. She cared little for external appearances, and as a result, she looked unremarkable at best.
Linda kept her hands on the wheel and focused. She had no intention of killing someone prior to the first day of her new life in L.A.
Her eyes dimly made out the figure of a woman walking at the side of the road. As Linda drew closer, she saw the woman was wearing ridiculously tight, pink shorts (obviously meant to show off her enormous ass) and a white t-shirt. As the woman turned around at the sound of the approaching car, Linda caught a profile of her chest, and was immediately taken aback. The woman's breasts were absolutely huge, almost cartoonish in their proportions, and the falling rain made her cleavage all the more visible beneath the t-shirt, which had a giant pink heart emblazoned on the front.
The woman pleadingly stuck out her thumb. Linda wasn't keen on hitchhikers, but there was a good chance this one would catch pnuemonia if she stayed out in this weather much longer. It was a moment of pity that would cost Linda more than she would ever know.
Linda pulled up the car next to the woman. She ran up to the passenger door and climbed in, soaked to the bone.
“Oh my gawd!!” She cried out, squeezing the water out of her hair. “Thank you, like, SO much!”
“No problem,” Linda said, a little uneasily. She waited for the woman to shut the door, and quickly returned to the main road.
“My name's Trix,” the woman said, dumping her backpack in the seat behind her.
Linda nodded. “Linda.”
Trix smiled at Linda. “Cool,” she giggled, looking her over with her bright blue eyes.
Linda began to feel strangely uncomfortable under Trix's gaze. “So,” she said, hoping to start a friendly conversation, “where are you heading?”
“Oh, I don't know,” Trix said, leaning back in her seat.
Linda tried again. “Are you going to Los Angeles?”
Trix's blue eyes flared. “Oh, yeah! That's right! Los Angeles! Totally!” She whispered into Linda's ear. “Where all the boys are.”
Linda shifted away from Trix by an inch. “That's...nice,” she said.
Linda felt a faint wave of disgust roll over her; there was no doubt this woman was one of those creepy 'half-humans' she saw every so often in the movies; women seemingly born in test tubes, made purely for the sake of pleasing men. Every aspect of Trix was superficial and shallow; the oversized boobs were one thing (they had to be plastic), but the bright-red pouting lips, the thick purple mascara, the spider-like eyelashes, the long dyed fingernails, and the faint smell of bubblegum about her body was something else altogether. Linda felt sick to her stomach.
Trix seemed to notice Linda's discomfort. “Are you, like, okay?” She asked.
Linda took a deep breath. “I'm fine.”
Trix adjusted her shirt, pulling her left breast up for a moment before allowing it to jiggle back into place. She seemed smug, as if she knew something Linda didn't.
“So, like, why are you heading to L.A.?” Trix asked casually.
Linda glanced at Trix, suspicious. “I'm...going to become a neurosurgeon,” she said.
Trix frowned, put off by the word. “Nuro-what?”
Linda sighed. “Forget it.”
Trix smiled, seeming to enjoy Linda's irritation. “So, like, what do you like about boys?” she asked suddenly.
Linda stared at Trix. “What?”
“Oh, you don't like boys?” Trix concluded. “You're, like, a lesbo?”
“No,” Linda snapped. If Trix kept this up...
“What's your favorite movie?” Trix asked, abruptly changing the subject.
“I don't have one.”
“Mine's Interview with the Vampire,” Trix hugged herself, and let out a low moan of pleasure. “Tom Cruise has, like, the cutest butt...”
“I'm sure he does.”
Trix pouted. “You don't like me, do you?”
“Don't be ridiculous.”
“You think I'm stupid.”
“Of course not.”
Trix folded her arms, like an angry little girl. “I try to be nice, and you think I'm a moron.”
“I never said that.”
Trix looked at Linda, still pouting. “You think you're so smart, don't you?”
“Trix...”
“I hate people like you,” Trix said sulkingly. “I used to think I knew everything too. And then I met this girl, who I didn't like either. I called her lots of names, like slut and skank. I made her angry, and she punished me by making me stupid too.”
Linda's fingers tightened on the wheel. “Trix, what the hell are you talking about?”
Trix smiled suddenly. Something about that grin made goosebumps rise on Linda's skin. “Want to see how she made me stupid?” Trix asked.
Before Linda could stop her, Trix slid her hand into Linda's jeans. She worked past Linda's panties, and found her crotch.
Linda almost screamed with panic. “Trix, what are you - ?!”
Trix's fingernails found Linda's vagina, and began to explore it. Linda felt an orgasmic vibration, the likes of which she had never felt before, shake her entire body. She gasped out loud and almost lost control of the wheel.
“Do you like that?” Trix whispered into Linda's ear. “I can do it again.”
Trix's nails probed deeper, and another euphoric quake rattled Linda's body. She slammed the brakes and brought the car to a screeching stop. She grabbed Trix's arm and yanked her hand out from her jeans.
“Get out of my car!” she screamed.
Trix only looked at her with a knowing smile.
“I said get out!”
Trix's blue eyes wandered down to Linda's groin. “Ooooh,” she said, pointing.
Linda looked down. The front of her jeans had come unzipped, and her panties were still rolled down from where Trix had been touching her. Linda was horrified to see a mound of fuzzy blonde pubic hair instead of her natural dark-brown color.
Linda stared in disbelief. “What...what did you do to me...?”
Trix laughed. “I gave you a new pussy.”
Linda was too disorientated to speak. Strange images conjured by her reformed vagina were reaching her brain. She dreamed of being surrounded by naked men, and sucking each of their penises, one by one, until they grew hard and came right in her mouth. Once, such a thought would have made Linda vomit, but now she found it almost irresistable. On top of that, she kept thinking about buying things. Lots of things. It didn't matter what it was, as long as she had them. Shoes, nail polish, jackets, purses...the more, the better. And pink. Everything she brought was pink. Bright pink.
The spell cast by Trix's probing fingers slowly spread outwards from Linda's groin. Her ass and hips flared to gargantuan proportions, causing a small rip to appear along the side of her jeans. The changes worked their way upwards. Trix watched with awe as Linda's breasts inflated, straining against the fabric of her shirt, until the buttons popped off like meteorites descending from the sky. Linda's vest finally burst open, revealing the undervest beneath, which was already stretched to its absolute limit. Linda's bust size accelerated from modest, to voluptuous, to downright grotesque within ten seconds maximum.
Trix pressed her hands against her face and bounced in her seat. “Oh my gawd!!” She cried out happily. Trix was witnessing a new bimbo coming into being, and she was giddy with excitement.
Linda's fingernails lengthened and gained a purple tinge. It wasn't long before the metamorphosis reached her head. Linda's lips ballooned out into a pouting, bright-red mouth. Her eyelashes grew long and pronounced. Mascara formed and thickened around her eyes. Her face grew slightly wider, to accommodate the new fleshiness of the rest of her body. Linda's hair erupted into a long, flowing golden-blonde mane.
Finally, and tragically, the changes reached her mind. Linda's brain physically shrank by several inches, until it was a size more suited for a bird than a human. All past knowledge she had accumulated over the years evaporated like a puddle baking under a bright, pink sun. Memories of her parents? Gone. Her degree at St. Joseph University? Gone. Her love for neurosurgery? Gone, gone, and gone.
Linda's eyelids fluttered a few times. When they stopped, a pair of bright-blue orbs stared vacantly out from a slack-jawed face. As an intelligent woman, Linda Harrison had ceased to exist. She had become a living, breathing stereotype, a woman that all intelligent women instinctively despise; a bimbo.
“Duh?” she blurted out involuntarily.
Trix clapped her hands with unbridled joy. “Wow! You are, like, TOTALLY gorgeous now!”
The new bimbo stared at Trix, looking confused. “Who are you?”
“I'm Trix,” she said proudly. “And you're...actually, let's call you something else. Your last name was, like, completely lame-oid.”
The woman scratched her head. “I want candy,” she pouted.
“Candy!” Trix giggled. “That's perfect!”
“No, like, seriously. I want candy.”
Trix frowned, searching through her pockets. “I don't have any.”
Candy observed her surroundings. “Whose car is this?” she asked, with visible disdain. “It's totally butt-ugly.”
“It's yours,” Trix said.
Candy blinked. “Oh.”
The clothes that had once belonged to Linda Harrison were uncomfortably tight on Candy's form. She shifted around in her seat, and this was the last straw for Linda's poor undershirt. It ripped wide open, exposing two vast mountains of bountiful flesh for all to see.
Candy looked down. “Oops,” she said.
Trix snickered at Candy's bare cleavage. “Relax. I've got some spare clothes in my backpack.”
Five minutes and one wardrobe change later, two women dressed in near-identical clothes nestled back in their seats.
“So,” Candy said, “like, where to now?”
Trix snapped in her safety belt. “L.A.,” she replied. “There's some hunky guys there I wanna meet.”
Candy snickered like a little girl. “I hope they have big cocks,” she said, starting up the engine.
Trix pressed a hand to her mouth, and mimicked Candy's laugh. “Me too.”

Harriet Myers was a young, plain-looking woman. The glasses perched at the tip of her nose were badly fogged up. She was a drifter, moving from odd job to odd job across the state, hoping to one day complete her book about her personal trek across the American continent.
Harriet had been caught in the storm two hours ago, and was still walking along the side of the road in her raincoat, muttering bitterly to herself, when she heard a car approaching. She stuck out her thumb, and hoped against hope that she would be saved from the weather.
The car stopped and pulled up to Harriet. The driver's window slid down, and a woman with luscious blonde hair and a wide, chubby face poked her head out. “Wow,” she said, looking Harriet over. “You are, like, SO wet.”
Harriet, not wanting to lose this chance to get out of the rain, fought down the urge to smack the woman in her face. “Yeah,” she said. “Yeah, I am.”
“I'm Candy,” the woman smiled.
She nodded, trying to be friendly. “Harriet Myers.”
She saw another woman lean forward from the passenger seat. “You, like, want a ride?” Trix asked.
Harriet didn't like the sight of these two airheads. There was probably a high risk of them crashing the car, taking her along for the ride. But she didn't have much of a choice. “If you don't mind...”
Candy giggled. “Hop in, partner!”
Harriet climbed into the back of the car, and the vehicle disappeared into the thick curtain of falling water.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blonde_bimbo.jpg (35.9 KB, 422 views)

Last edited by Dr. Otto; 02-11-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009   #2
Duke
Ready To Draw

Re: Trix & Candy (Bimbo TF Story)

Nice start, please keep going!

http://flanker-25.deviantart.com

My Yahoo Group

Glamour Transformation: http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/glamourtransformation
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009   #3
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Nice start, please keep going!
Sorry, but this wasn't really designed with a sequel in mind. It's meant to end on a slightly ominous note, much like a horror movie.
Unread 02-11-2009   #4
Duke
Ready To Draw

Oh well, was worth a shot of encouraging you

http://flanker-25.deviantart.com

My Yahoo Group

Glamour Transformation: http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/glamourtransformation
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009   #5
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

A very nice story. Well done

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009   #6
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

Marvelous! I look forward to seeing more of anything from you.

Hardcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009   #7
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

HEY, THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!

No.....but....yeaaaaaaah, I wish.

No, I don't. My girl's pretty hot herself.
Unread 02-12-2009   #8
lampy
Banned

That girl is pretty slutty, that's hot.
lampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009   #9
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Hey, check it out! It's Trix in person!

Unread 02-12-2009   #10
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

What a couple of stoners:P

Almost hot...the pic included with your story was muuuuuuuuuch hotter.
Unread 02-12-2009   #11
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
Almost hot...the pic included with your story was muuuuuuuuuch hotter.
What, in your opinion, would have made the story "hotter"?

Last edited by Dr. Otto; 02-13-2009 at 05:06 AM.