free hit counters
New Video: Giantess Growth Formula - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-01-2016   #1
FifiFoxx
Lurker

New Video: Giantess Growth Formula

Giantess Growth Formula -> Watch Preview and Purchasing Info

Title: Giantess Growth Formula
Video Length: 11:44
Excerpt: ...I chewed it up, and god, did it taste disgusting. Seriously, he could have added some flavor. I didn't feel a thing. Was this...a decoy? Maybe the real one was somewhere else. Whoa, I felt something warm go throughout my body. Was there any AC in this place? But then, it started to feel good. Almost like a warm blanket wrapped around me. That only lasted for a second because I started getting uncomfortably warm, and then tingly.

I panicked. What was going on? I felt like my legs were...I don't know...stretching? My eye level raised, and I quickly discovered I had grown. Holy shit, is this what the tablet does? I felt like my whole body was stretching, and fuck, I was so warm.

My chest started tingling, and my shirt ripped open, exposing my bigger tits! AH! They were huge. My legs, oh no, my legs...I felt them stretching again. I shot into the air. What if I got TOO big!? Would I even be able to leave this house? I could be caught, I could go to jail. I was too overwhelmed with sensations to focus.

My heels started getting too tight, and I could feel my feet bursting out of them. I felt myself grow again. I kicked my shoes off, and my toes burst through my pantyhose. As the material stretched, my nylons began to crack and tear.

As my legs grew, my skirt started to rise....

Full description, trailer, and purchasing info available here: Giantess Growth

Last edited by FifiFoxx; 12-18-2017 at 10:07 AM. Reason: New Url
FifiFoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2016   #2
TBG
Frequent Poster

Re: New Video: Giantess Growth Formula

The violent growth spasms have me interested!
Unread 07-01-2016   #3
FifiFoxx
Lurker

Why thank you so much! It's also absolutely packed with sound effects, special effects! We spend a lot of time in the editing process to make this video come to life.
Unread 07-01-2016   #4
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

I liked the clip, and it shows you are making a concentrated effort to improve the growth process. Maybe next time, you can have the skirt or pants rip, possibly the panties, as well. Keep up the good work, and I will keep an eye out for your future efforts in this genre.
Unread 07-02-2016   #5
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

The acting was SUPERB and the effects of the spasm growth are perfect
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2016   #6
MacroAdam
Never stop growing

yes. We need more material like this!!!
MacroAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2016   #7
wilkem101
AKA Fetish Fotos

Those boobs tho... I think I'm in love!

My DeviantArt: http://fetish-fotos.deviantart.com/
wilkem101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2016   #8
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilkem101 View Post
Those boobs tho... I think I'm in love!
I'd be inclined to agree. Watching them rip out of that shirt was spectacular.
Unread 07-05-2016   #9
Sakeen
Lurker

As TBG said the violent growth spasms look great. I'll definitely be buying this video soon.
Sakeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2016   #10
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

The violent growth spasm is quite a nice add. Don't see it too often or don't see it done proper is a better way of saying it. But looking at this preview, I say it's the half of being done right.

However, I'll be passing as this looks like the one the many of where the growth is just implied. Not like how Missa (Who doesn't do GTS anymore...) and to a lesser extent Gary does. Though the effort is a hell of a lot better than the millions of others just trying to make a quick $$$... So with that said, the preview looks like there is effort put into it and they are trying, I wish them and the store luck in their future videos.

Also this all is just my opinion, if anyone disagrees then you are more than welcome to. But this is how I feel, not saying it's bad, but not good enough for me personally to buy. Been burned one too many times...
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2016   #11
birthdayboy
Leecher

Hi, so i bought it and liked it and disliked it.

The good first. The model is great, one she's hot, two she acts really good. The growth was kinda ok, i bought one of your earlier videos featuring the same growth process/style.

The bad. I was pushed into buying from the fact you said you added sfx. I thought that would make it a fun video. But basically it's like you forgot to add sfx to it. It's all going well up to the first growth spurt and then that's it. It really would have been cool to hear sfx during the rest of it but the only noises are her shoes clunking about off camera and then the real sfx of her stockings rip as you filmed them. She does gives ques to when she is about to grow but there is no sfx when that happens. You did it the first time but from then on nothing. And that was a big selling point for me.

As things go, it's a big improvement on whats been done by you before, and I'm sure the next release can only get better.
birthdayboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2016   #12
FifiFoxx
Lurker

Thank you all so much for your feedback! I really appreciate you taking your time to help me further improve my videos. I will keep that all in mind for the next ones. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to message me with them and I will to include as much of it as I can into future clips!

<3 Fifi Foxx

Tags
giantess, grow, growing, growth, gts