free hit counters
Tales from the Vault 2 FMG, GTS, GT - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-25-2016   #1
ZZZ
Process Disciple

Tales from the Vault 2 FMG, GTS, GT

Now available at ZZZ Comics: https://sizechangecentral.com/

By popular demand the ZZZ Comics Vault reopens and now 3 brand new mini comics are released!

Daisy's Colossal Day follows a Colossal Size Cheat theme, when a sexy red head named Daisy is having a hard day at the office, people push the wrong buttons and now Daisy's shirt buttons are the ones pushing back as she grows with anger in size and muscle right through the roof! This comic features FMG, giantess, clothes ripping, growing through multiple ceilings and more!

Gargantoxin 2 picks up right where Gargantoxin 1 left off, now it's Torque turn to try the growth causing chemical, and he invites two of the women from the ship with him. Soon enough the small human woman is far from being the smallest, and soon she is the strongest too! Torque doesn't tolerate it and uses it on himself quickly outgrowing her and then sexual growing fun for both! This comic contains Couple growth, FMG, giantess, ass growth, breast growth, height growth, clothes ripping, male penis, height and muscle growth, giant and giantess growth during sex and more!

My GTS Ex-Girlfriend 3 continues with the revenge from Summer, she now shares the growing effect with the two women Paul dated with gigantic building destroying growth results! Leah outgrows her mechanic garage and Jan is on her way to getting gigantic too while giving oral sex to a normal size man! This comic contains giantess, breast growth, height growth, clothes ripping, shoe busting, oral sex, building destruction from growth, hand job from growing woman and more!

Collectors edition includes all text and no text pages, a very sexy POV painted pin up of a very gigantic War Girl about to get naughty with an entire building beneath her painted by Kairu, sketch page of Gargantoxin 2 featuring clothes busting male muscle and penis growth, and complete line art of the remaining 3 pages drawn by Kevin of My GTS Ex Girlfriend 3 featuring giantess clothes busting growth, giantess outgrowing a city building and growing through floors, and Summer growing to giantess ripping out of her clothes, advanced full color preview of Snap Grow App featuring one of our brand new amazing artists with an App that changes peoples bodies after taking their picture, then affects them in real life, and advanced full color preview of Goddesszilla Side Tale, featuring a look at Sheila in prisoner clothes being given a second chance, in what can only be known as, Mecha-Goddesszilla!? With art by Goddesszilla 2 artist Lufidelis and more!

ZZZ Comics: https://sizechangecentral.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg talesfromthevault2_preview001.jpg (331.5 KB, 323 views)
File Type: jpg talesfromthevault2_preview002.jpg (231.2 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg talesfromthevault2_preview003.jpg (348.9 KB, 316 views)
File Type: jpg talesfromthevault2_preview004.jpg (319.2 KB, 320 views)
File Type: jpg talesfromthevault2_preview005.jpg (329.6 KB, 314 views)

My GTS, BE, SW and FMG comics for sale:
ZZZ's Comics

Official website:
http://sizechangecentral.com

If you like my work check out my deviant art stuff at http://zzzcomics.deviantart.com/
ZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2016   #2
gokutothez
Frequent Poster

Re: Tales from the Vault 2 FMG, GTS, GT

Some nice "little" gems released from the vault, enjoyed my GTS Ex-girlfriend, hopfully will continue in some way and Daisy's Colossal day was great too, I hope you will use JF for another comic. Snap Grow App looks great and Godesszilla side tales too I get the feeling Shelia is not going to fit in that Mecha Godesszilla at some point.

Last edited by gokutothez; 08-26-2016 at 03:06 PM.
gokutothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2016   #3
JM_1992
Process Fan

Re: Tales from the Vault 2 FMG, GTS, GT

Loved all 3 stories.

Do i want to see all 3 go on?

Daisy's Colossal Day- Yes
Gargantoxin 2- Yes
My GTS Ex-Girlfriend 3- Yes

The only problem, they were short. I would've gladly paid more to see all 3 as 20 page comics
Also I liked this new artist's work JF, would love to see you two do more projects together.
And to top it all off, Sheila's back. Thank you ZZZ.
JM_1992 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
giant, giantess, growing, zzz comics