free hit counters
Win a free art commission! - Page 6 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-03-2016   #61
mrsenoreddie
Process Fan

Re: Win a free art commission!

Wow, was not expecting my contribution to be picked but kickass.
mrsenoreddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2016   #62
LK
Process Disciple

It isn't a bad idea in concept. I can see it. You have a shrinking super hero and she decides to have some fun with her female compatriots.

She-Hulk enjoys her size. That's one of the reasons that she embraces the change rather than Banner who despises it. While Banner is a Jekyll-Hyde parallel, She-Hulk, coming from a different origin, is more an embracement of Woman Power. She doesn't have a similar core theme that resonates with history. But when you look at a superficial culture that wants more, more, more, and take any of Jennifer's insecurities (or any woman) and replace them with I Am Fucking Unstoppable, well, that has some appeal along with the male gaze evaluating her on Height, Breasts, Fucking Awesome.

The other women are pure Cheesecake, but I enjoy the idea of a subversion of what She-Hulk enjoys best about her superior form.
Unread 01-05-2016   #63
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post
You've acquired a great stable of artists. In shrinking, drawing close-ups of clothing is a must. So far, between this and the Final Fantasy piece, the weight and texture of the clothing has been rendered lovingly.

The faces are cute; good style.
Thanks LK! And, because I know how you feel about the pin-ups that use existing characters, I figured I'd pass along the good news: the last request only features completely original characters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsenoreddie View Post
Wow, was not expecting my contribution to be picked but kickass.
I'm glad you're enjoying the final product! Thanks for participating!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2016   #64
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

And here she be, ladies and gentlemen: the 10th and final winner of the Shrink Fan free commission giveaway!

1st Photo of the Shrink Ray Experiment (Requested by sonnow and drawn by TLink)

Yuuta, a young scientist, could only stare at what he is seeing: the shrunken forms of his friends. It seems that Kyo accidentally activated the shrinking ray that they were working on and it shot out beams that hit the three woman. The group is in the living room now.

Kyo's total height is six inches tall. Yuuta makes a mental note that the tiny brunette looks very happy about being so small. In fact, it took the collective effort of him and the other two shrunken woman to convince Kyo to put on something to cover self. So the six inch human made a bikini out of a tissue.

Etsuko is a foot tall. The young man gave her his over shit and buttoned it up so that the (relatively) giant shirt would stay on Etsuko's frame. Etsuko is still quite shocked about being a foot tall (and a little red in the cheeks from Yuuta getting so close and giving her his shirt).

Yui only stood a foot and half tall. The light blue haired woman still seemed a little mad at Kyo for making her this small. Yui's white shirt is the only thing that is covering her.

"Earth to Yuuta!" A voice shouts, taking Yuuta out of his thoughts. The voice belonged to Kyo.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just amazed that the shrinking ray worked," Yuuta replies as he looks shrunken woman over, once more threatening to get lost in his thoughts. "But I never thought it could shrink a person. I was just thinking of a way to compress objects so they would be easier to store or move..."

"Yes, I'm amazed as well. You've created something that could revolutionize the world," Yui adds with a feeling of pride and happiness for Yuuta.

"I helped with it too," Kyo said with a smile as climbs up the love seat that Yuuta is sitting on. Yui sighs, knowing that the brunet is correct but still feeling a little resentment towards Kyo for her clumsiness. Etsuko, feeling the atmosphere between Kyo and Yui, chooses to break it.

"Yuuta, do you have a way to return us to normal size?"

"You don't have to worry about that. Luckily, the settings on the ray were set to "temporary." You girls should return back to your regular sizes no problem," Yuuta answers the one foot woman. Kyo gets up on a cushion, clearly saddened that her fun will end so soon.

"That's good. So how long until we return to normal?" Yui asks, expecting her shrunken state will only last an hour or so.

"Ummm..." Yuuta raised his left arm and rubbed the back of his head. "Unfortunately you will probably have wait a week."

Etsuko and Yui are shocked that they have to stay in their shrunken forms for a week. Kyo, however, is quite happy about it.

"I could use the ray on you again, but I don't know what will happen since this is the first time the ray has been used on living tissue," Yuuta adds, feeling uneasy about using the ray on the shrunken women again.

"That's okay Yuuta. We just have to wait for this to wear off," Kyo reassures the giant with a pat and a smile.

Seeing Kyo's kind gesture towards Yuuta, Yui decides to go easier on the six inch woman.

"It's alright Yuuta. I'll just get someone I trust to look after the company for week," Yui speaks, also wanting to make Yuuta feel better.

"Y-yes. I didn't have anything planed, so it's okay," Etsuko adds.

With the combined reassurances of the three woman before him, the young man feels a fair bit better. Yuuta then blushes as the realization suddenly hits him that he will be staying under the same roof as the three shrunken women.

"It's going a mini vacation for us," Kyo said with a smile. "I have an idea: why don't we take a picture?"

"A picture? But why?" Etskou asks the six inch woman (not wanting to leave any evidence of her currently reduced and very embarrassing state).

"We need to document this and make sure everything goes well! We have to make sure there's not some other side effect when a living creature is shrunk!"

"That's true..." Yui agrees with the six inch woman.

Yuuta and Etskou couldn't disagree with her logic, even though they both full well knew Kyo's true motive: she just wanted to take pictures for her personal collection.

"My camera should be on the kitchen table," Etskou added. "So we can use that,"

"Okay. I'll go get it then," Yuuta said as he got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen.

With Yuuta out of sight or hearing range, the six inch Kyo turns her head towards the other shrunken women, using her hand to motion the other two to get on the love seat. "Hey, come over here. I have an idea for a photo."

Etskou and Yui walk over and join Kyo on the love seat.

"So... what are you thinking?" Etskou asks her brunette friend.

Kyo begins. After explaining her idea to Etskou and Yui, the two lager women blush at the brunette's idea. At first, Yui and Etskou outright refuse to take the picture Kyo's way, but Kyo is a very convincing lady...

When Yuuta returns with the camera the shrunken women explain their idea for the photo, which the young man agrees to. Yuuta puts the camera on a table with a timer set. He goes back to the love seat and settles into his directed position as the smaller women go to theirs.

After a few minutes, the camera takes the picture.

You can favourite it on DeviantART at this link: http://shrink-fan-comics.deviantart....-Ray-586516623
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shrinking-Suspicion copy.jpg (868.9 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by Valeyard Vince; 01-24-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote