free hit counters
Marie in Wonderland Part - 2 *VOTING TIME*! - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-31-2011   #13
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

Re: Marie in Wonderland Part - 2 *VOTING TIME*!

After you vote, you can't even go back to the page.
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011   #14
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

I'm stupid and accidentally reset the poll. SO PLEASE VOTE AGAIN!!

The results will stay hidden for now (^^) hehehe It's my little secret :P
Here is the list, I think there is actually 48. I dunno, not gonna count this again ~_~

Veronica from Memoirs of a Borrower/Petite Amore - 5in - Shrunk - Semi-nude - Being eaten out by Sergio while she straddles his face
Lady Gaga - 6 in - Shrunk - Semi-Nude - Pole dancing on a guys 'pogo stick'
Mayumi from the Secret Plot - 3in - Shrunk - Semi-nude - Standing next to a penis, covered in cum while touching herself
Yoko from Gurran Lagan - 1 ft - Shrinking - Semi-nude - Sliding down somone's legs.
Mikuru from The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 5 in - Shrunk - Haruhi from The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 1 cm - Shrunk - Dressed- About to be stepped on by Mikuru
Haruhi from The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - 1 cm - Shrunk - Dressed - About to be unawarely stepped on by Mikuru
Rukia from Bleach - 4 in - Shrunk - Nude - Riding Ichigo's penis
Rukia from Bleach - 2 ft - Shrinking - Semi-nude - Shrinking out of school uniform
Yoruichi from bleach- 4 in- Shrunk - Nude - Being squished between Matsumoto's breasts
Hinata From Naruto - 3 in- Shrunk - Nude - being forced yo help Sakura release her 'stress'
Sakura from Naruto - 6 in - Shrunk - Nude - Pinned under Haruko Haruhara's (from FLCL) barefoot
Sakura from Naruto - 8 in - Shrunk - Nude - Sucking on Hinata's nipple as she is craddled by her giant hands
Mari Makinami from Evangelion 2.0 - 2ft - Shrinking - Nude - Having sex vaginally with Shinji while shrinking
Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion - 2 ft - Shrunk - Semi-Nude - Fighting with Pen-Pen for a can of Yebisu beer
Misato from Neon Genesis Evangelion - 2 ft - Shrunk - Dressed - Kissing a full size Asuka
Lucy from Fairy Tail - 9 in - Shrinking - Nude - Forced to straddle Erza's nipple
Lucy from Fairy Tail - 1.5 feet tall - Shrunk - Dressed - Holding one of her Gate keys in a defensive gesture from a hand
Winry from Full Metal Alchemist - 2.5 ft - Shrinking - Semi-nude - Struggling to keep on clothes
Older Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist - 6 in - Shrunk - Nude - Standing in the middle of a large transmutation circle with a hand reaching for her
Zoe from I'm the boss - 2 ft - Shrinking - Dressed - Scared and holding on to Tonya's Leg
Pam from The Office - 6 in - Shrinking - Semi-Nude- Struggling with clothing
Black Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter- 6 in - Shrunk-Dressed - Being crushed between Black Gold Saw`s breasts
Maria from How to Get Rid of Your Ex - 6 in - Shrunk - Nude - fucking Stacy's nipple
Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda - 6 in - Shrinking - Semi-Nude - Being pulled out of her pile of clothes by Navi
Emma Stone - 9 in - Shrinking - Nude - Casually leaning on a penis looking up at the male with one of her really cute pouty expressions
Rosa Farrell from Final Fantasy IV - 1.5 ft - Shrinking - Nude - Backfiring Size spell makes her shrink out of her clothes
Scully from X-Files - 6 in - Nude - Shrunk - Looking up at Mulder
Trump villainess from Gunbird 1 - 6 in - Shrunk - Nude - Scared and looking up at Captain Ash who just shrunk her with his shrink ray
Kagome from Inuyasha - 6in - Shrinking - Nude - mad at Shippo for one of his spells backfiring on her
Ami from Sailor Moon - 10 in - Shrunk - Semi-Nude - Wearing a full body condom about to enter Usagi's pussy
Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon - 1 in - Shrunk - Dressed - in a toga and climbing up Sailor Mar's stilettio, who is also subsequently shrinking
Ohana from Hanasaku Iroha - 6 in - Dressed - Shrunk - Back of unseen guest
Noel Blazblue - 10 in - Shrunk - Nude - Trapped and struggling between Litchi Faye-Ling's boobs
Aerith from FFVII - Shrunk - 6 in - Nude - Nestled in Tifa's cleavage
Drei from Phantom of Inferno - 2ft - Shrinking - Semi-Nude - Struggling to keep her shirt on with one hand while also struggling to hold up a 45 mm, aimed at two big hands reaching down to pick her up
Noel from Blazblue - 10 in - Shrunk - Nude - Trapped and struggling in Litchi Faye-Ling's massive cleavage
Aerith from FFVII - 6in - Shrunk - Nude- nestled in Tifa's cleavage
Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman - 3.5 ft - Shrinking Unevenly - Semi-Nude - Struggling with her Wonder Woman costume while someone off panel is saying "Now we know why the show was canceled, you don't measure up off-screen either!"
Amy from Doctor Who - 3ft - Shrinking - Semi-Nude - Surprised and trying to keep the clothes from falling off her while there is a man holding a sonic screwdriver pointed at her
Rin from Fate/stay night - .5in - Shrinking - Nude - Fingers herself on a also shrinking and masturbating Saber
Kirika from Eiken - 3 in - Shrunk - Nude - Being muffled by Chiharu's cleavage arguing about who's bust is bigger & better for Densuke
Makise from Steins - 2 in - Shrunk - Nude - clinging desperately to a cock as it erupts in her face
Mokou from Touhou - 1in -Shrinking - Nude - struggling under Kaguya's foot
Belldandy from Ah My Goddess - 4 in - Shrunk - Nude - pinned by Urd's big toe
Princess Lea from Star Wars -5 in - Shrunk - Semi-Nude - Dressed in her E6 slave outfit and chained to a giant cock
Faye from Cowboy Bebop - 3in - Shrunk - Nude - Stomping her foot and fuming up from the toe of Spike's giant shoe
Liz from Hellboy - 10in - Shrunk - Nude - on Abe's lap while she focuses on his pelvic area and form-fitting shorts
Abigail from NCIS - 11 in - Shrunk - Dressed - attempting to master straw technology to drink from her giant CafPow
Kaede from .Hack - 5 in - Shrunk - Nude - Sexually aroused as she is balanced by her vagina on the fingertip of Pi
Dawn from Pokemon - 1 in - Shrunk - Nude - In between Misty's legs, running from the tidal wave of piss coming from Misty's vagina in the distance
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011   #15
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitensha View Post
I think there is actually 48. I dunno, not gonna count this again ~_~
I countd 50...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerozero View Post
Come one people, Let's get Pam from the Office!
I considered it now for the re-vote, but there's a problem:
There's nothing in the scene to show who she is. So when she gets animated, it'll just look like some woman in an office...
Same problem with a lot of the real-life options - Scully, Emma Stone...

That's why I added the sonic screwdriver to my suggestion. Go Amy Pond!
Also, Princess Lea would work, since her hair is so recognizable.

Check out my free 3D stories:
Just a little bit and Money and Power, sexy love stories between shrinking men and growing women.

They have lots of size changing fun...

Also, check out my newer stories for sale here.
Enjoy!

Last edited by DangerousDave; 08-31-2011 at 09:49 PM.
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011   #16
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Oh OK then I guess it was 50 XD lol
[ My Twitter ]
Unread 08-31-2011   #17
rabbit_king
lord to all rabbits

i voted oh man i can't wait to see this out come. i am so excited
rabbit_king is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011   #18
Jaran
Frequent Poster

Voted for Yoko.
Jaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011   #19
Soccermom
Going against the flow

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousDave View Post
There's nothing in the scene to show who she is. So when she gets animated, it'll just look like some woman in an office...
Same problem with a lot of the real-life options - Scully, Emma Stone...
I disagree. Perhaps with another artist the people would be generic, but Jitensha has proven capable of her work. I'm sure she can produce a reasonably good representation of the glorious-ness that is Emma Stone.

Emma Stone for the win!
Soccermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011   #20
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

All of the above.

;-)
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011   #21
Nom Anor
The King of Swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunKated View Post
All of the above.

;-)
Heh.

In all seriousness, the nominations didn't leave any stones or scenarios unturned. The election results on this one are going to be very interesting.
Nom Anor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011   #22
Chris_B
They're so full of milk!

I hope Aerith gets shrunk, but I won't feel bad if she didn't. There's just too many great choices to choose from, and Jitensha is a great artist, so I will be most pleased not matter what.

Bimbos are not sluts.
Chris_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011   #23
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Thanks <3
[ My Twitter ]
Unread 09-03-2011   #24
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

I worry that there's going to be far more nominees than voters, and the winner will be one that got two votes instead of one or zero like the rest.