free hit counters
Koonagoo Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-16-2007   #1
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Koonagoo Story

I have finally come to a decision as to how I will post my illustrated story.

I will submit a brief synopsis for each chapter and provide the images in chronological order as the story progresses. I will continue to post new chapters on this thread so keep checking back for updates.

So far in this story I have created over 20 new images and have pulled inspiration from some of the best SW art available online and a few of my original works as well. It features several shrinking sequences and a lot of shrunken women scenes (because who says the fun has to stop after the shrinking?).

And finally, I would like to thank all the artist out there who?s work inspired me to go above and beyond my abilities.

Lorekeep
Glasshorn
The Minimizer
Various manga artists
And the true shrink master Toyogub

Enjoy XD

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2007   #2
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Prologue

Even though I had posted the prologue already, I figured it would be a good place to start.

--Prologue--

One evening at Enoki University, somewhere outside of Osaka, Aya Moto is being pursued by Yuji Inaba; who is slowly shrinking her with his SR (shrink Ray) generator. He slowly follows her from the locker room, across the gym, and down the hall (following the trail of discarded clothing). He then catches up to her at the exit door and finds her six inch tall body trapped in her oversized blouse and still desperately reaching for the door handle. After commenting how he enjoys a good chase, he picks up Aya, places her into a small container, gathers up her clothes and disappears into the night.

I hope to improve my shorthand story telling in the future.

Here are the first illustrations
The next chapter will be a little longer and have more pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (88.8 KB, 750 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (100.0 KB, 664 views)

Unread 11-16-2007   #3
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Chapter 1

-- Chapter 1 --

The morning news broadcasts that after two weeks since Enoki University Student Manami Mochida had gone missing, first year student Aya Moto has also been abducted by what students and the media are now calling ?the hunter?. The missing students had both claimed to have the suspicion that they were being watched in the days prior to their disappearance. Kaori Igarashi, as the representative of the student body, speaks to the reporter on the scene proclaiming that the students (as well as herself) will not let fear get the best of them and be more cautious until ?the hunter? is caught by suggesting that students now travel in pairs on campus. As Kaori is giving her overly dramatic speech, she is unaware that Yuji is watching her on TV and takes notice of her companion Mina Fuller to her left.

Later in the week Kaori and Mina are making their way across campus to the library; as they are caught up in their discussion about their upcoming test, Yuji is discreetly following them. They enter the library and make their way to a private study room in the back; Yuji then situates himself in the room next-door and powers up his SR generator and locks on to the two life signs on the other side of the wall and activates it.

While quietly studying Kaori begins to notice that her heels seem looser and looks across to see Mina looking a little taller, Mina then starts to notice her glasses keep sliding down her nose, neither thinks much of it. Mina then asks Kaori what time it is and when she raises her wrist, she finds her hand has completely receded into her sleeve and notices her shirt is several sizes larger and is getting bigger, she then feels her legs lift up off the floor and out of her heels and the back of her head sliding down the back of the chair, she looks across the now eye level table to see Mina also getting smaller. Kaori panics and tries to get out of the chair only to slip on her oversized skirt and fall to the floor, landing in the pile of her own clothes. Mina (now six inches tall) crawls out form under her blouse and sees Kaori emerge from the collar of her shirt and both are shocked.

Before either of them could comprehend what had happened, the door opens and Yuji enters the room; he quickly snatches up Mina from the chair and put her in the container. Kaori tries to run but Yuji massive hand swoops in and grabs her and places her into the container with Mina, the two shrunken girls watch in horror as Yuji collects their clothing and personal items and stuffs them into a duffle bag and places the container in it as well leaving Kaori and Mina in total darkness as Yuji quietly leaves the library, gets into his car and drives off campus.

I?ll try to get the next two chapters up sometime this weekend.

Here are the pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (57.7 KB, 684 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (74.7 KB, 583 views)
File Type: jpg 07.jpg (65.9 KB, 518 views)
File Type: jpg 08.jpg (58.6 KB, 510 views)
File Type: jpg 09.jpg (62.0 KB, 422 views)
File Type: jpg 10.jpg (54.8 KB, 405 views)

Unread 11-16-2007   #4
tvecnar
Lurker

Excellent work man, can't wait to see more.
tvecnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007   #5
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Chapter 2

-- Chapter 2 --

Yuji arrives at his apartment and removes the container form his bag, sets it on the desk and leaves the room. Inside, Kaori and Mina remain huddled together; then Kaori begins to look out of the various air holes in the container, Mina starts to cry. As Kaori tries to comfort her, Mina tells her she?s scared of what Yuji will do to them, she begins considering the horrible possibility that he?s a sadistic cannibal who is going to eat them, Kaori then envisions the other horrible possibility that he?s some SW fetish freak who will use them to fulfill his sick sexual desires.

Yuji then re-enters the room and opens the container and places it above a strange scanning device. Kaori finally works up her courage and calls out to Yuji demanding to know why he has done this and what he intends to do with them. Despite her belief that he probably wouldn?t tell her anything, Yuji turns away from the scanner and assures her and Mina that he has no intention of harming them. Kaori then persists in knowing why he?s doing this and Yuji turns off the scanner and tells them.

Apparently, an Alien species from the other side of the galaxy is suffering a genetic disease that is causing their people to reduce in size with every new generation, as a result they have been searching the galaxy for a species with similar DNA in hopes to counteract the disease. When the aliens arrived, Yuji was the first person they made contact with and their original intentions were to enslave the human race and harvest sufficient genetic material. He was then able to convince them that they can find what they need more discreetly and that he would help them do it, he was then given the proper equipment to collect a group of compatible female specimens who were of sufficient height and body structure so that they can serve as surrogates to a new generation of hybrids that would be free of the disease. He then tells her that he is no more a willing participant in this than they are and because he was told by the aliens that any sign of treachery on his part would result in severe consequences and because of her suggestion to the students to travel in pairs on campus, he now has to take further risk to gather specimens that could jeopardize the agreement.

Yuji then takes the container over to a large shoebox and gently dumps Kaori and Mina inside and closes the lid telling them that for now he has no choice and must comply with the aliens. The two of them turn to suddenly find themselves in the company of two other captives who are none other than Manami Mochida and Aya Moto.

For some odd reason the last two days worth of posts have vanished and the process server has been non-responsive and I have had to re-post chapters 2 &3 twice already.

Chapters 4 & 5 should be finished within the week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (61.2 KB, 495 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (130.3 KB, 537 views)
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (118.6 KB, 417 views)

Unread 11-20-2007   #6
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Chapter 3

-- Chapter 3 --

The next Morning, at Enoki University, Police are on the scene at the library where the two latest missing students were last seen, inspector trainee Saiko Shinado is among the officers taking statements from some of the students who were present at the time. After hearing from one student that she saw them make their way towards the back, Saiko joins her superiors reviewing the security tapes from that afternoon. They observe the two students enter the library but never exit, Saiko then notices a male student (then identified as third year student Yuji Inaba, who had also been seen heading toward the back) enter the library with an empty duffle bag shortly after they enter and leave after only a few minutes with the bag appearing full, her superiors discount the observation (due to the common fact that you can?t fit two college girls in a small duffle bag and sneak them out without being noticed) and don?t consider the possibility that he may be involved.

Back at the apartment, with Yuji gone for the day the four captives talk about their experience so far, Kaori and Mina tell of their abduction from the library, and Aya tells of hers from the Gym. Manami tells them about how she had just finished her last class for the evening and was exiting the math building when she just started shrinking out of her clothes and Yuji just came around the corner and grabbed her. The four of them then agreed that they have to find some way of escaping and finding help.

Back at the University, Saiko was walking about the campus trying to piece together the information gathered so far when she noticed Yuji sitting on a bench next to the athletic field. She approached him and asked about his presence in the library when Kaori and Mina had disappeared, he tells her he had only been there for a few minutes and didn?t see any thing. As their conversation continues, the two of them seem to be connecting pretty well (they?re both 23 just so you know). Yuji then notices the track team exit the field and make for the locker room, he tells Saiko that he has to go to class and starts to leave, Saiko then stops him and gives him her card suggesting that if he remembers anything to call her, Yuji takes it and walks off leaving Saiko somewhat suspicious and before she could pursue him further she is called to report to her superiors.

Meanwhile, after exploring numerous possibilities the girls have yet to find a means of escape from their prison. Preparing to admit defeat, Kaori notices something shiny caught in the flaps in the bottom of the box, she grabs a hold of it and pulls out a sewing needle. The sound of Yuji?s door opening in the next room forces Kaori to return the needle to its hiding place and joins the others at one of the small openings in the box. The four of them watch as Yuji enters soaking wet with an agitated look on his face and carrying his container, which he then opens and pulls out a small cloth with something wrapped in it. He lifts the top of the box and unrolls the cloth into it revealing another shrunken victim a young student with pink hair also soaking wet and sill unconscious. Yuji asks the four of them as he closes the box again if they would be good enough to fill her in when she wakes up and empties his pockets, leaving his phone and a small folded card on the table.

Kaori and the others rush to the new arrivals aid as she awakens in shock; after calming her down she tells them her name is Tokiko Nishioka. And she was on the track team. After practice she had been in the locker room and was about to join her teammates in the showers when she started shrinking, she ran into the showers for help but she became too small for any one to hear her cries for help and the steam and massive water drops made visibility near impossible, when she finally tried to get someone?s attention by grabbing their leg, they thought there was a rat inside and they all ran out and Yuji shortly entered and scooped her up as she fainted.

With Yuji?s victim count now at five, the girls knew that they had to escape at all costs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (59.4 KB, 638 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (68.5 KB, 451 views)
File Type: jpg 16.jpg (94.2 KB, 569 views)
File Type: jpg 17.jpg (91.1 KB, 496 views)

Unread 11-20-2007   #7
tvecnar
Lurker

They moved the database on ye. A lot of people missed the announcement, myself included. Should be fine from here on out.

Can't wait to see the continuation .
tvecnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007   #8
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Chapter 4

-- Chapter 4 --

With Yuji in the next room, Kaori retrieves the needle and gets on Mina?s shoulders and starts trying to prop up the lid of the box. After several attempts and one or both of them losing their balance a couple of times, Kaori is able to slide the needle under the lid and use it like a lever to lift it. She then wedges the needle between the box and the lid, leaving just enough space for her to crawl out, the needle suddenly gives out and falls back into the box just as Kaori makes it through and climbs down the other side. No sooner dose she start making her way across the table, Yuji re-enters the room to grab some dry clothes out of his closet and then leaves again. With Yuji gone again, Kaori runs to the other end of the table to Yuji?s phone and fortunately find it flipped open. Before she could begin to start dialing, she noticed the folded card nearby with inspector Shinado?s number and immediately began the lengthy process of pushing down the keys one by one.

At the police station, Saiko sat at her desk reviewing the statements she had taken, when her superior said that the units heading back out to Enoki where another student has been reported missing. Her superior then tells her that she needs to finish the paperwork from the last four disappearances and won?t be joining them in the field this time. Left fuming and disappointed, she resumes her work and shortly after hears her cell phone ringing.

Kaori, exhausted form the dialing, hears Saiko?s voice answer on the other end; she tries desperately to respond, but she is too small for the phone to pick up her tiny voice well enough. Saiko on the other end can only hear an indistinct whining noise, but remains suspicious, as it sounds natural and not electronic. The call is then lost and Saiko is even more suspicious and immediately calls the electronic crimes bureau on the floor above and requests that the last incoming number on her phone be traced.

Kaori begins sobbing next to phone, fearing that she was unsuccessful and that she had failed the others. She returned to the side of the box to tell them the only remaining option is for her to escape the apartment. Kaori then panics as she hears Yuji coming down the hall and without enough time to make it back into the box, she climbs down from the table and hides behind some boxes in the corner. Yuji then enters and deposits his wet clothes in the laundry and leaves, Kaori seizes the opportunity and runs for the door only to suddenly come face to feet with Yuji.

Meanwhile, Saiko receives a call back from the technician that the cell phone is registered to a Yuji Inaba and came from a cell tower in the vicinity of his current listed address. She immediately left the station and headed for the address.

Kaori immediately turns to run with Yuji (now on his hands and knees) in pursuit. She dives under his dresser, dodging his hand by mere inches. With the dresser to heavy to move, Yuji desperately reaches under for the escapee and cannot reach her, Kaori remains cowering just out of the massive hand?s grasp. Yuji then grabbed the broom form the hall and started sweeping the handle side to side in attempt to force Kaori out, but she had already retreated to another area away from Yuji. In panic he started to practically turn the room upside-down to find her when his door buzzer suddenly interrupted him.

He quickly closed the bedroom door, sealing Kaori in for the moment, and made his way to the front, he opened the door, and to his great surprise, finds Saiko standing there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18.jpg (49.9 KB, 468 views)
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (106.7 KB, 413 views)
File Type: jpg 20.jpg (83.4 KB, 452 views)

Unread 11-20-2007   #9
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

I really liked the picture where she runs to the shower while shrinking.
thanks for posting.
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2007   #10
tdot

Awesome!
Unread 11-20-2007   #11
Sailordolly
The Tiny Sailor Senshi

Hmm so how long till he shrinks the cop? ^_^

I said shrink YOU, not ME! >_<
Sailordolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2007   #12
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Chapter 5

-- Chapter 5 --

Yuji tries not to look nervous and is failing miserably; Saiko tells him that she was hoping to finish their conversation from earlier that day. Despite his better judgment he invites her in; Saiko first tells him that another student has gone missing and oddly enough like the others, was last seen in the same area he was. Yuji once again claims he knows nothing about it, Saiko tells him about the phone call from there and that she suspects that he does know something and may be afraid tell her. Yuji tries desperately to deny it (but is not very good at that either); with his involvement near obvious, Saiko tells him that she doesn?t think he?s a bad guy and that she can help him. Yuji tells her that no one can help him and he fears that she too could become trapped in his situation, Saiko tries to assure him that she can help and tells him that he has to tell her what he knows.

Yuji finally caves and is about to tell her everything when he sees a black car park across the street; he begins to panic and moves Saiko away from the window. Saiko then demands to know what?s going on, Yuji expresses his frustration of not knowing what to do; he then tells Saiko that if they find her there, he?s in deep $#*&. As Saiko asks who ?they? are, Yuji quickly enters the room adjacent to the bedroom with Saiko following closely behind. Yuji then pulls out a metal suitcase and opens it, Unable to see its contents she draws her gun and again demands to know what?s happening, the sound of the door buzzer spins Yuji around with intense fear and says to Saiko that he is sorry and has no other choice and raises the SR generator and activates it at full power.

The sudden blast of energy knocks Saiko back, her body becomes overwhelmed with a surprisingly stimulating sensation; she then begins to drift in and out of consciousness and she begins to feel her clothes rapidly enlarge as she falls back onto the floor.

Moments later she awakens to find herself naked under what feels like a collapsed tent, she crawls her way toward the light at the end of the cloth tunnel and emerges from what she shockingly discovers is her uniform. Saiko could not believe what had happened, she looks up to see the door has been left partially open and that she can hear voices on the other side. She moves out into the hall and sees Yuji talking to dark suited men.

Yuji tells them that he hadn?t expected them so soon and that he is only able to give them four specimens for now, and he makes his way down the hall. Despite Saiko?s attempt to hide, Yuji notices her but takes no action, he opens the bedroom door and brings out a large shoebox and leaves the door open. Yuji then stops in the hall within earshot of Saiko and tells the two men waiting at the other end that risk has been increasing lately and he had originally five specimens and one had escaped and is still hiding around somewhere, he assures them that there is nothing to worry about and jokingly remarks that the police would have to be six inches tall as well to help her, and that he?ll deliver her as soon as he finds her. He prepares to hand the box over to them, they then tell him that they are there to take him to deliver it personally and that he is also to bring all the equipment as well. Yuji tells them (somewhat loudly) that it will take him about five minutes to get the containers in his room into the car.

Saiko quickly makes for Yuji?s room and sneaks under the dresser as he and the two men enter and begin collecting the equipment. She suddenly hears a scratching noise behind her and turns around to find Kaori climbing down from behind the dresser. Saiko identifies herself as the person Kaori called and that they need to quickly get into one of those boxes before they leave. As the two shrunken girls peer out from under the dresser, they notice Yuji knock over one of the last boxes before he leaves. Kaori and Saiko then quickly run into the box and hide under the cloth one of the scanner?s components were wrapped in. one of the men then comes in and picks up the box and carries it out into the car and places it in the trunk Yuji and the two men then get into the car and start driving.

Inside the trunk, Saiko and Kaori remain huddled together, uncertain if they had made the right choice, Kaori then begins to tell Saiko what?s been happening prior to her involvement as the car continues to an unknown destination.

here are the pics
(note: the second image was the first one I made and inspired this entire story and the original by toyogub is my absolute favorite and thus I dedicate this one to him)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (95.0 KB, 584 views)
File Type: jpg 22.jpg (373.3 KB, 586 views)
File Type: jpg 23.jpg (27.5 KB, 424 views)