free hit counters
Beach Blanket Blueberry-it ain't ovah! - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-24-2009   #25
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

Re: Beach Blanket Blueberry-it ain't ovah!

Pages 36-37:

http://uruseiranma.deviantart.com/ar...6-37-117038440
uruseiranma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2009   #26
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

Page 38:

http://uruseiranma.deviantart.com/ar...g-38-118914552
Unread 04-11-2009   #27
Gobosan1
Squirrel!

this is about to get REALLY good, REALLY fast....
Gobosan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009   #28
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

Page 39 is now posted:

http://uruseiranma.deviantart.com/ar...g-39-119842009
Unread 04-19-2009   #29
wolfman-al
Electric Frankfurter

Nice work.
But make her a bit bigger (or much bigger) first before she gets smaller.

My comic: www.airpatrolonline.net
wolfman-al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2009   #30
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

http://uruseiranma.deviantart.com/ar...g-40-120729028

Page 40.
Unread 04-28-2009   #31
Dayn
Yaiba no Genkaku

Location: wandering through oncoming traffic, lost in deep thought

Nevermind the fact that not many people are posting in the thread, your work is both great and appreciated. i'm rather glad there arent any posts demanding "MOAR NAO!!!1!!ONE!1" lets you concentrate on your own pace.
Dayn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2009   #32
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayn View Post
Nevermind the fact that not many people are posting in the thread, your work is both great and appreciated. i'm rather glad there arent any posts demanding "MOAR NAO!!!1!!ONE!1" lets you concentrate on your own pace.
Thanks. It's very frustrating for me when I don't ever hear much if I have anyone even reading the comic.

On DA, I get more faves than comments, so most of the time I don't know if people are just faving separate pages, or if there are people who are are reading it regularly.

I also post about updates on the comic to expansionmansion.com, and there's a crap shoot if anyone reads the work or not. If I was like other people that just put out color-toned still images of real women on a daily basis, I'd have people commenting all the time.

Though on Expansion-Mansion, a couple people were saying that I was taking too long, and it was getting boring. I had tried to ignore them for a time, but after 2 weeks I just had to ask: what is your deal!?

I compared my comic to Johnny Swell's 'Berrygirl.' Johnny never did finish his story, and people still keep wanting to see him end it...and it's been like 2-3 years since the last page of the second part of 'Berrygirl.'

Also of note, I haven't seen anything that comes up to what I want to see in a blueberry girl comic. I always see people start their comic right at the point of having the gum, and then taking it. Or, there isn't any story, just the expansion sequence.

It reminds me of when Walt Disney considered making an animated feature. Up til' that time, cartoons were only 7 minutes long, and some said that all that color on screen for too long would hurt people's eyes, you couldn't hold their attention longer than 30 minutes, etc. Most likely some felt that his film would just be a connection of animated shorts strung together.
Unread 05-02-2009   #33
Stephen19
Lurker

Quote:
I compared my comic to Johnny Swell's 'Berrygirl.' Johnny never did finish his story, and people still keep wanting to see him end it...and it's been like 2-3 years since the last page of the second part of 'Berrygirl.'
You're absolutely right. I'm waitin for the ending, but nothing happens. I was really happy when you continued your work, and that will be an unique comic, I'm sure. Keep on the good work!
Stephen19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2009   #34
Ninja In The Night
Knight Of The Black Sword

The comic I was an avid reader of in the beginning, the only reason I lost interest in it, was the big "dip" early on kind of wanned me away. Your art style is unique, it's cartoony, but in a realistic way. As for the girl, she reminds me way too much of my little sister currently, albeit still lighter than she is.
Ninja In The Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2009   #35
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja In The Night View Post
As for the girl, she reminds me way too much of my little sister currently, albeit still lighter than she is.
Something like that I take as a compliment. I've wanted the characters to seem realistic. A typical girl is not going to act like some guy's mindless, giggling bimbo that fulfills his master/slave fantasies.

Some people have asked for the original story that I wrote out 3-5 years ago. Re-reading that, it feels like it's just bursting with testosterone. When I restructured it for the comic 1 1/2 years ago, I'd had the ability to talk with some female inflation fans. That's the key word: 'talk.'

There aren't alot out there, or if there are, they typically lurk in the shadows. The reason of course, is that if most guys into inflation find an inflation-interested woman, most have this idea that they've found someone who will fulfill their female-inflation desires.

Talking to some women was a good way to kind of wrap my mind moreso around Tai's character, and try and make her a girl who just found herself in this very strange and exasperating situation. I've complimented on this before, that when the story got a good dose of 'estrogen,' that's when I became happier with it.

Though I'm not sure how Tai is like your sister: just very timid about a rather confusing subject?
Unread 11-11-2009   #36
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

No mention of page 41?

http://uruseiranma.deviantart.com/ar...g-41-131149370

I know it's been a hell of a while since the last update, but are you still working on this?
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote