free hit counters
Looking for an advert - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-29-2018   #1
Adam19842004
Lurker

Looking for an advert

Hi. This is more like a shrinking man advert than a shrinking woman advert, that I'm looking for, but I wasn't sure where else to ask on the site. It's a British advert from some time in the 1990's or early 2000's. It's for a device (I don't know the name of) that you can fit on a toilet, which let's kids who are being potty trained reach the toilet more easily. I know that doesn't sound shrinking-related, but the advert starts off with a guy sitting on the toilet, and a voice says "Imagine if you suddenly shrunk to the size of a toddler." Then the guy actually shrinks (the special were pretty good if I remember correctly), till he's practically failing in. The next scene shows some babies in lab coats gathered around the toilet. That's all I remember, but I assume the advert went on to talk about the product. If anyone can find a copy of this advert online then I'd be very grateful.
Adam19842004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2018   #2
bottle
Process Fan

Re: Looking for an advert

I don't know about it, but probably will help to ask here https://www.giantesscity.com/
bottle is offline   Reply With Quote