free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-02-2008   #1
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Lightbulb Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

EDIT: Content links added to the bottom of the post! If you clicked for the goods, then scroll there!

Okay, now to try and make my request and stand out. This'll be a doozy.

Set in a fictional restaurant I made up, although it has no originality in it, called Juggalos. Basically a glorified Hooters rip off in that the waitresses are curvy as heck, real vixens. (As a matter of fact, they are foxgirls, but only in the "ears and tails" part. Rest of it's human.
Juggalos uniform is like a Hooter's one, large white T shirt that manages to cover her cleavage (if quite low cut, displaying feet of open breast line), the Juggalos logo being mainly that word written out in bubble letters across it. To match, it's adorned with an orange baseball cap with a white front, the Juggalos logo displayed again, and holes for fox ears to exist. It's usually displayed forwards. The shorts are orange like Hooters, but look more like cargo shorts, with extremely large pockets and loose belt strands, although with the size of the ass, it's a mystery how a waitress can use them. They're set somewhat low, so a fox tail can come out. Shoes are simple, cute, almost childish tennis shoes, and socks are whatever.

The character Trixie has brown eyes and hair, long and straight (Although not silly long. Just down her back) and has red fox ears and a tail, the tail being quite small considering the size of her ass, with white tips, Sonic style. (But feel free to take some creative liberties on that) Of course, she's extremely busty, breasts at least four and a half feet wide, making her wider then she is tall, although they don't need to be that tall, either, extremely perky, down to at least her hips. Her waist is comparatively slim, although it doesn't have to be ridiculously so, enough to imply that she has quite an hourglass figure. Her hips are massively wide, too, spreading not as wide as she is tall, but still, massively huge, enough that in order to get through a single doorway, she has to make large round hip holes in the sides, 5 feet wide in total. The ass sticks out quite a distance as well, enough that she can serve a three course meal on it as she walks, wider then she can reach. Her face is, of course, cute, but it looks mature, experienced, like a shy mother's... when she's not serving a customer, trying to look giddy, which she probably will be in this pic. She has slim cheeks, her face going down to a triangular point, like a chin.

Now, there's three options on what to do here, although only one involves an actual process. Either a pic of Trixie alone, smiling, hands on her hips, standing in a way that displays a large tray of food on it. Mainly a steak (Referred to as a Rump Roast) and a milkshake on it. The decor of the restaurant is again, similar to Hooters, with random ornaments on the walls, standard sit down lighthearted restaurant material, and all. You could put customers in the background and other waitresses (similar figures to Trixie) serving them, if you like.

The second one would be Trixie in action serving a customer, making a milkshake the Juggalos way, putting milk and ice cream in a sealed glass, sticking it between her massive breasts, and inviting a small, more normal customer to reach out and shake those mams and the drink inside it, sinking into the huuuge flesh. Trixie seems to enjoy it, hands on her own bosom as she has her eyes closed, yelling in joy.

Now, the third (The Process one!) would focus on a different girl, a customer suffering the side effects of this food, Trixie mmming as she watches her in shock of her swelling body, going through an ass expansion and breast expansion at the same time, the eventual target being the same size as Trixie herself, but she can be smaller in pic, as long as wavey "grow" lines are used. This girl is not as well described, although for some reason, short haired schoolgirl comes to mind if you have nothing else to go on. Her seat very well could be breaking, her breasts covering, spreading over the tabletop, her ass swelling all the way to the ground potentially, but the levels of size for her would be up to you.

And if you do any of these I promise to be your best friend forever and we can play Super Smash Brothers Brawl and talk about boobies and kiss each other in the moonlight or whatever. Or I can post a positive loving comment and be off. Thanks!

If you have any questions, please post!

Takers:
Tour of Doody takes the first stab at Trixie: http://www.process-productions.com/f...62&postcount=4

Hmmm! is awesome with his constant pics, and you should all worship him:http://www.process-productions.com/f...30&postcount=7

SoylentOrange wants to put pen to paper, with his take on the Juggalos universe!
-Short Story "Dinner for Two" http://www.process-productions.com/f...1&postcount=24
-"Working Girl" Chapter One: "Just Desserts" -
Chapter Two: "Night Shift"

Also, a little sketch by the wonderful woot! http://www.process-productions.com/f...6&postcount=64

Yiffer Fox
also did a sketch, thanks to my pal Artie! First image below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Artie-Juggalos.jpg (108.4 KB, 3475 views)

Last edited by DanTails; 04-23-2008 at 07:12 PM.
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008   #2
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

This sounds like it could make for an interesting meme or something- "Come to Juggalo's- after trying our food, you'll never be the same!"
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2008   #3
Long John Silvers

Yarr...
Why be I gettin' the pictures of hooters with clowns?
Unread 03-04-2008   #4
Tour Of Doody

I'll pass on the kissing in the moonlight, but here's a sketch of something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 34g0.jpg (37.0 KB, 2560 views)
Unread 03-04-2008   #5
genderhazard
Spell I bought is work'n

very nice drawing T.O.D.
genderhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2008   #6
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Thumbs up Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tour Of Doody View Post
I'll pass on the kissing in the moonlight, but here's a sketch of something.
Wow! That's a pretty sexy pic! Thanks a lot man!

(<.< Although.. a bit on the small side curves wise... and the meal looks like it's just sorta floating there behind her...)

Heh heh. I'd let her serve me anytime! *Gives ToD a great big hug, manly hug, though*
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2008   #7
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

you totally sold me with this idea. As such, I couldn't resist making a picture of the loverly waitress, so here's what I came up with..

Permission to draw her again if I get the urge to, sah?

EDIT: Here is a quick explanation for the fourth attachment in this series of pictures. And if you haven't, you need to be following SoylentOrange's story!! And if you don't want a small spoiler to said story, then don't read the explanation or view that fourth attachment!
!

*ahem*

Here's a pic of Maddi later on in her Juggalos career. After a few reports of a bad attitude from customers, the Juggalos staff decided to slip Maddi a little something that would make her more cheerful- a 'Tickle tonic' that would make pretty much anything give Maddi the giggles, including hot plates and cold drinks on her bare skin! Such is the reason for her way of speaking in yon picture. Now, let's hear it for unstucturally sound trays!

EDIT: The fifth picture here is one that corresponds with the "Dinner For Two" story that SoylentOrange wrote further in this thread!

EDIT: The sixth attachment is the Title Pic to Chapter One of SoylentOrange's epic concerning Maddi, "Working Girl"! (I apologize, the picture is pretty big)

EDIT: The seventh attachment is another waitress for the cast of SoylentOrange's story "Working Girl"! You've already met her in chapter 2 through a brief, nameless introduction. She'll be making far more appearances further in.

EDIT: The eighth in the series is my title picture to Chapter 2 of "Working Girl"!

EDIT: This is going to be a *long* post in the end.. Number nine in this set is the as-yet unintroduced waitress named Penelope! You'll get to know her a lil' better in part 5 of the "Working Girl" story! ..Yes, she's french.

EDIT: Attachment number ten is my picture for chapter three of the story! Have you read it all yet?

***More pictures for this series start here: http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=167
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Juggalos-Trixie.jpg (315.0 KB, 1109 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos-Trixie-color.jpg (628.2 KB, 1929 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos- Maddi's induction.jpg (895.5 KB, 1719 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos waitress- Maddison.jpg (867.5 KB, 1468 views)
File Type: jpg Elaine Before and After 'color'.jpg (661.3 KB, 2083 views)
File Type: jpg Working Girl Chapter One.jpg (1.22 MB, 1288 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos waitress- Riley.jpg (745.7 KB, 1017 views)
File Type: jpg Working Girl Chapter Two.jpg (1.51 MB, 1130 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos waitress- Penelope color.jpg (702.2 KB, 1041 views)
File Type: jpg Chapter three color.jpg (655.9 KB, 1446 views)

Last edited by hmmm!; 07-17-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Penelope's moved in!
hmmm! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2008   #8
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Homina... O.o

God DAMN, son, it should be illegal to draw something so sexy! >.<

You need to put that in your DA so I can fave it!
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2008   #9
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

I successfully reduced SoylentOrange to gibberish!

Haha! Slooooooooowww dooowwwnn Soylent!
At least let me color it first. ^^
And thanks!
Unread 03-05-2008   #11
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

I'd be glad to make a meme of this, only one problem. I can't make an account for some reason. If someone has an account or can make an account they'd be willing to let me use, I'd be glad to make a meme turning people into Juggalos waitresses!

EDIT: Oh, great idea, btw, and great pictures from both people.
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2008   #12
Very_Good_Karma
Likes Happy Endings

Isn't Juggalos an actual place in Dawn of BE? I've seen references to it...

Not my taste in pictures, ~hmmm!~, but outstandingly executed none the less. That I can even look at it is a testament to how well you pulled off the concept.

Musical Process: The Process Forum Soundtrack

Last edited by Very_Good_Karma; 03-05-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Very_Good_Karma is offline   Reply With Quote