free hit counters
More general 'increased beauty' - Page 16 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-23-2008   #181
dousedinashe
Bovinian babe

Re: More general 'increased beauty'

Definitely counts. Still having trouble finding the beautification video I saw a while ago on TV, can't seem to find a youtube, veoh, myspace TV, torrent download, direct download, kind of a pain as it was a good one.
dousedinashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2008   #182
bstgate
Frequent Poster

I can't believe I didn't post this one already:
http://www.fmstories.com/stories/magic/GreenBook.txt (BE, IB, TG, MC, Body swap)
Reading from a magic book, two boys unlock spells to make a girl's breasts bigger, her complexion prettier, and her body sexier.

I especially like the part where the first girl to get this treatment reaches for her razor to shave her legs and armpits as usual, only to realize her body doesn't need shaving anymore. I think I like it because of the way the woman - whose beauty is usually the product of great effort like hair, make-up, grooming, dieting, exercise and generally trying to stay young - instead becomes beautiful as the natural state, and gets a lot of levereage against "normal" women in the competition for men.

It's a bit like this story (which I may or may not have posted before), where the protagonist's enhancements become irreversable after a while - for instance if you'd cut her hair, it would just grow back to it's original enhanced length. If you'd force-feed her 100 hamburgers, her waist would just shrink back to its thin state. (Those particular things don't actually happen in the story, but I wanna explain my point without spoiling too much.)
bstgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2008   #183
s2325
Frequent Poster

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8g48R-GE9Uo&fmt=18
s2325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2008   #184
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

S2325... unfortunately I have to give this link a meh.

As for bstgate's stories, the results are inconclusive as I am currently er...still reading.
Unread 08-23-2008   #185
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstgate View Post
I especially like the part where the first girl to get this treatment reaches for her razor to shave her legs and armpits as usual, only to realize her body doesn't need shaving anymore. I think I like it because of the way the woman - whose beauty is usually the product of great effort like hair, make-up, grooming, dieting, exercise and generally trying to stay young - instead becomes beautiful as the natural state, and gets a lot of levereage against "normal" women in the competition for men.
Yeah, I'm a big fan of this type of transformation -- in addition to permanent body hair removal, I love the idea of permanent makeup, although it doesn't seem to be mentioned in that particular story (and to clarify, I mean magically-applied makeup, not the tattooed-on version that's available in "real life")...

Quote:
It's a bit like this story (which I may or may not have posted before), where the protagonist's enhancements become irreversable after a while - for instance if you'd cut her hair, it would just grow back to it's original enhanced length. If you'd force-feed her 100 hamburgers, her waist would just shrink back to its thin state. (Those particular things don't actually happen in the story, but I wanna explain my point without spoiling too much.)
...and I'm also a big fan of a woman being cursed to always wear sexy, revealing clothes, to the extent that clothing magically transforms when she puts it on.

Along vaguely similar lines to "An American in Hell," another story on the BEArchive that involves beautification and that type of clothing curse is "Wish Upon a Starr" -- although you may want to look elsewhere to see if you can find a version with capital letters in it.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2008   #186
lampy
Banned

http://www.fmstories.com/stories/magic/allbetsdown.txt
lampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #187
Jamball
A Process Lover

In my ever struggling effort to not let this thread die, here's a nice IB scene from Butter Scotch II: Flower Power (many of you know the BE scene from this movie).

synopsis: Ugly woman (she's wearing glasses, so naturally, she's hideous) wishes to be beautiful after rubbing a chicks ass and a genie appears.

Sorry about the lowness of the quality, this isn't my rip. I do own this flick, so if there's demand for it, I can try and rip it in a little better quality (it's actually a VCD from Asia).

--
Jamball
Attached Files
File Type: wmv butterscotch03.wmv (11.11 MB, 817 views)
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #188
wolffpc
Lurker

I've always wanted to see her next appearance in the movie. What becomes of her?
wolffpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #189
Hardcase
Frequent Poster

Holy crap, I haven't seen this clip in years!

Well done!!!!
Hardcase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #190
vergilone
Frequent Poster

MILK MAID
http://rapidshare.com/files/14363693..._MAID.rar.html
vergilone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #191
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vergilone View Post
Elaborating so you don't have to:
Two pictures from the original Milk Maid from WLP. Colored almost exclusively in primary colors and using no shading besides what the original inker already put into the B&W. Not bad, but... lime green text bubbles?

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2008   #192
Jamball
A Process Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffpc View Post
I've always wanted to see her next appearance in the movie. What becomes of her?
Her next appearance is actually the BE scene from this movie.

The Genie explains that she wanted Pamela Anderson to look like Olive Oil compared to her, so he had to make her breasts super huge.

Then she stumbles into the bathroom with giant knockers and I forget what happens. I think she wishes them smaller.

--
Jamball
Jamball is offline   Reply With Quote