free hit counters
Geckz' Art - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-27-2017   #1
Geckz
Process Fan

Geckz' Art

Hey guys, back again (for the 5th time...?) Figured I'd whip something up for Shark Week, so here's a quick pic + mini story:

She recalled the first time she got bitten. It was a small shark, but even with just a small nip, the sight of her blood caused her to rush back to the stony alcove lining the rocky beach, leaving small red specks between her bare footprints in the sand. It was that day, in the shadow of the cliffs, which she changed for the first time….

The emotions of that moment remained clear in her head - feelings of fear, followed by curiosity, and, eventually, elation. Her new body could dart through the seas with a speed she never thought possible, and thoughts of her life on land melted away as she explored her new form. It was not surprising, then, that hours later, when her snout pulled back into her face, her claws shrank back into nails, and her dorsal fin retracted into her back, her reaction was not of relief, but sadness.

For days after, she wondered about the implications of her recent encounter. Had she contracted some aquatic form of lycanthropy? Would she change by the moon? Was this a power she could control?

Alas, the form would not manifest itself again, voluntarily or involuntarily. But, remembering the first incident, she decided to return to the waters – and, as if on cue, the same quick, almost playful nip on her leg was inflicted.

She rushed back to her hiding spot in the alcove, giggling with glee as she witnessed her skin turn grey, her spine lengthening into a tail while fins erupted from her limbs and back. This time, she savored the changes, her smile growing ever wider as her jaws pushed forward and filled with sharp teeth. She embraced her transformation, urging it forward, and determined to make the most of every moment it would last.

btw quick plug for my Patreon, which almost literally just launched: https://www.patreon.com/geckzgo
I'm hoping that with this set up, I'll be able to provide content more often and without such long hiatuses, as I'm known for. If you have questions or feedback for that, I'm all ears!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sharkweek sm.jpg (242.0 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg sharkweek_mgr_sm.jpg (236.9 KB, 212 views)

Last edited by Geckz; 07-28-2017 at 03:36 AM.
Geckz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2017   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Geckz' Art

Wow, that's awesome. Love your stuff, as always.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2017   #3
Geckz
Process Fan

Hey thanks! I'm hoping that with my patreon, I'll disappear less often haha
Unread 07-30-2017   #4
Geckz
Process Fan

This was the product of a discussion/brainstorm with people in my Patreon account. A human girl named Violet who, when merged with the bat symbiote, becomes the crime-fighting vigilante Nocturne.

I have two more versions (including with the suit fully merged) for Patrons, plus an origin story to go with it. This was a lot of fun to do, but also tricky since I haven't drawn wings in quite some time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bat_vigil_stage1_small.jpg (416.4 KB, 142 views)
Unread 08-01-2017   #5
Geckz
Process Fan

Here's her origin/TF story: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24345820/

Also here's a pic of her when she's gone full batty

I also have some extra versions (mid-TF and 'feral' for when she loses control) for Patrons! https://www.patreon.com/geckzgo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bat_vigil_stage3_sm.jpg (455.2 KB, 79 views)
Unread 08-01-2017   #6
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Def happy to see you're in a place where you're doing regular art again.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2017   #7
Geckz
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
Def happy to see you're in a place where you're doing regular art again.
Thank you - I do it when I can =) and hopefully more now with the tip jar open, so to speak
Unread 08-02-2017   #8
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

Always loved your artworks. You just gained a new patreon. I have limited the amount of payments per month to 1 though because I don't like surprises on my bank account. :3
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2017   #9
Geckz
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuschelWolf View Post
Always loved your artworks. You just gained a new patreon. I have limited the amount of payments per month to 1 though because I don't like surprises on my bank account. :3
Thanks for the support! I understand limiting payments of course (with the per-creation system I'm using). For what it's worth, I'm not going to go crazy with the number of submissions per month, which is why I'm doing the per-creation thing in the first place (I'll probably average 2 or 3). Just clarifying because with a one-time $3 pledge, you'd only get the first set of pics per month, but none of the follow-ons based on how Patreon charges =)

If you were to drop to $2 with 2 max charges, then at least you'd get two of the exclusive sets instead of one at super high resolution.

Hope that makes sense! Either way I'm very grateful and hope you'll enjoy my works!
Unread 08-03-2017   #10
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geckz View Post
Thanks for the support! I understand limiting payments of course (with the per-creation system I'm using). For what it's worth, I'm not going to go crazy with the number of submissions per month, which is why I'm doing the per-creation thing in the first place (I'll probably average 2 or 3). Just clarifying because with a one-time $3 pledge, you'd only get the first set of pics per month, but none of the follow-ons based on how Patreon charges =)

If you were to drop to $2 with 2 max charges, then at least you'd get two of the exclusive sets instead of one at super high resolution.

Hope that makes sense! Either way I'm very grateful and hope you'll enjoy my works!
Hey I might actually do that! Thanks. :3
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2017   #11
Geckz
Process Fan

You're welcome ^^ thank YOU! =D
Unread 08-07-2017   #12
Geckz
Process Fan

A girl's foot starting to go scaley. Since I hit my first major goal on Patreon, I'll be doing these mini-TFs between my bigger pieces.

They'll include hands, feet, tails, etc. I'm considering releasing them as parts of an overall theme as well, though I haven't decided on that yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01_prev.jpg (118.3 KB, 93 views)