free hit counters
"Blue My Mind" - Upcoming Movie - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-05-2017   #13
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: "Blue My Mind" - Upcoming Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
Doesn't really work for me. I feel a bit creeped out seeing _drawn_ TF comics where the subjects are under age, and that's just ink on paper. To enjoy a TF, I need to let myself get drawn into the scenario, and that means seeing the character as she's depicted in the medium. If the character is underage, even if she's played by a twenty-five year old actress, it's not going to sit well with me.
So then you enjoy absolutely zero anime TF scenes? Or TF fan art of anime characters? No stories about characters from anime? Likewise for all Japanese video game characters?

In any case, if it bothers you, just don't watch it. From the preview it doesn't look like you'll be missing out on anything to begin with. Even if the character were 25 it still doesn't look like it'd be worth watching.

Last edited by TF-Viewer; 08-05-2017 at 03:00 AM.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2017   #14
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Look, if people aren't into underage transformation then they aren't into underage transformation. Let it go. I realize a lot of us gained our interest in transformation while we were underage and probably even were watching an underage character transforming at the time! But the fuss over whether a character is too young isn't always a moral issue but sometimes a personal preference. So can we please just leave it at that and all try to get along?
Unread 08-06-2017   #15
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Circe~ View Post
Look, if people aren't into underage transformation then they aren't into underage transformation. Let it go. I realize a lot of us gained our interest in transformation while we were underage and probably even were watching an underage character transforming at the time! But the fuss over whether a character is too young isn't always a moral issue but sometimes a personal preference. So can we please just leave it at that and all try to get along?
The issue had already been "let go", and nobody was trying to encourage anyone to watch anything they weren't into. The sentence "if it bothers you, just don't watch it." was used. I think you've misunderstood what was going on.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote