free hit counters
Lost breast expansion scenes - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-20-2017   #1
likeembig
Process Fan

Lost breast expansion scenes

Just about everyone has seen or seen screen caps from pretty much every BE clip ever made but there are 3 that I think are particularly elusive.

Too Much Sex (1999) There are a few screen caps and apparently it isn't that good of a scene anyways but i've never seen the video.

The 2 that intrigue the most are from the Emmanuelle Through Time series. The director is the same guy who made Mood Boobs (Rolfe Kanefsky) and a whole host of other BE clips. The only reference i've ever seen is an old line post on the Bearchive which I can no longer find. I know that Sex, Chocolate and Emmanuelle was one of the movies with a supposed scene but I can't remember the 2nd. From what i've been able to research the DVD was only released in Japan which makes finding a copy that much more difficult.

Can anyone else think of any lost or very obscure expansion clips?
likeembig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2017   #2
Penner
Process Fan

Re: Lost breast expansion scenes

You may want to try contacting Kanefsky himself regarding the Emmanuelle DVDs. I think he keeps limited stock of some of his DVDs, if I recall correctly.

Turns out I've got the Too Much Sex clip lying around. Anyone know any good temporary file hosting?

Last edited by Penner; 08-20-2017 at 07:11 PM.
Penner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2017   #3
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Don't quote me but I believe the two Emmanuel/Kanfesky ones are the genie one and that restaurant one that are floating around YouTube. If there are others I have also not seen them.
Unread 08-20-2017   #4
likeembig
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack36262001 View Post
Don't quote me but I believe the two Emmanuel/Kanfesky ones are the genie one and that restaurant one that are floating around YouTube. If there are others I have also not seen them.

I'm fairly certain those two are both from the same movie (Butterscotch series)
Unread 08-23-2017   #5
likeembig
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
You may want to try contacting Kanefsky himself regarding the Emmanuelle DVDs. I think he keeps limited stock of some of his DVDs, if I recall correctly.

Turns out I've got the Too Much Sex clip lying around. Anyone know any good temporary file hosting?

I thought about reaching out directly as well but the only contact info listed is Facebook which I refused to sign up for ever.
Unread 08-24-2017   #6
Penner
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeembig View Post
I thought about reaching out directly as well but the only contact info listed is Facebook which I refused to sign up for ever.
There's his Yahoo address, which still might catch his attention: Rolfe30@NotTheActualDomain.com

Also if you're familiar with Tribler, I've put up a small archive. I did a lot of tracking-down to get higher-quality versions of certain clips. The ones that aren't in decent resolutions are kinda rare. Get what you can; I imagine I'll take the thing down in a couple of weeks. Let me know if it doesn't work.

"Add favorite channel" identifier: 28a841fdbb3caa8503a6632b537f8c5e64ab1d63

Last edited by Penner; 08-24-2017 at 01:06 AM.
Unread 08-24-2017   #7
Thunderthyes
Lurker

Well, I have access to your Tribler channel, but nothing is seeded so the torrent is at a standstill D:
Thunderthyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2017   #8
Istmael
Frequent Poster

Aye, I believe I'm in the same situation as Thunder. Thanks for hosting these though Penner... we appreciate the effort (doubly so once the torrent is up and running )
Istmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2017   #9
Penner
Process Fan

Ugh, I had to rejigger the torrent on account of not compressing a few of the clips properly. More than doubled the size of the damn thing! Should be up and running now; be sure to redownload the torrent.

EDIT: Something's refusing to work in Tribler, so here's a torrent download.

Last edited by Penner; 08-24-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Unread 08-24-2017   #10
likeembig
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
Ugh, I had to rejigger the torrent on account of not compressing a few of the clips properly. More than doubled the size of the damn thing! Should be up and running now; be sure to redownload the torrent.

EDIT: Something's refusing to work in Tribler, so here's a torrent download.

Oh wow many thanks for all that effort! (I know how hard it can be to find a lot of the older BE material especially in half decent quality!)

That Cherry Hill High clip is probably my favorite and I never knew it was out there with such clarity

Last edited by likeembig; 08-24-2017 at 10:09 PM.
Unread 08-25-2017   #11
maynardless
Lurker

Depending on how you feel about finding unpurchaseable films on the internet you may want to try a site called rarelust

Whoever runs it seems to be a genius at finding requests. They managed to find an alternate US version of Le Declic (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097252/) that I'd only seen as empty promises of a vhs tape before - for years!

For clarity there's no process in Declic, it was just a bit of a holy grail for me so a good example (and it involved Alain Siritzky -RIP- who was a producer on some of those Kanefsky Emmanuelles)

Some of those Emmanuelles are already on the site, not the chocolate one though.

Ha! Just though to check and look what I found! http://rarelust.com/too-much-sex-2000/

Told you they were good!
maynardless is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2017   #12
p2766479
Frequent Poster

Rolfe Kanefsky has a new movie just released. " THe Black Room"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5431600/
p2766479 is offline   Reply With Quote