free hit counters
Transformations That I Found While Searching - Page 61 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-27-2020   #721
thebae
Leecher

Re: Transformations That I Found While Searching

Just found Thai-Series on Netflix “Instinct” that has woman turn into animal (like tiger.) TF is start around the end of EP3 and slowly progress till EP8

https://www.netflix.com/title/802350...trkid=13752289
thebae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2020   #722
QCat2017
Leecher

I just looked on Netflix and I could not find it.
QCat2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2020   #723
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebae View Post
Just found Thai-Series on Netflix “Instinct” that has woman turn into animal (like tiger.) TF is start around the end of EP3 and slowly progress till EP8

Thanks for sharing! There’s like at least two other Tiger shows as well, popular Thai theme
Unread 07-27-2020   #724
katric
Lurker

Is it this show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kx7...O1bGV2&index=7
katric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2020   #725
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katric View Post
they this is the show but its not available in US. I tried a VPN and it doesnt work.
djangosp150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2020   #726
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by djangosp150 View Post
they this is the show but its not available in US. I tried a VPN and it doesnt work.
It’s also on LINE TV, may still need a thai VPN though, just google, I was able to find it.

Interesting show though, quite dark and more horror/saw vibe. They basically turn people into monsters and control them... episode 7 and 8 are worth watching.
Unread 07-27-2020   #727
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebae View Post

I was able to go through and watch the entire series. I'm deciding to post a more detailed review because I think its some of the best transformation content we've gotten in the past few years. It reminded me a little bit of Ginger Snaps from a processional sense. *spoilers*. Its by far the best quality Thai transformation show we've gotten.

I honestly had no idea what was happening story wise but basically there is a mad scientist who's making human animal hybrids and then feeding them some sort of drug. This girl gets injected during a confrontation in episode 2.

The next episode she has night sweats. We get the first physical change half way through episode 4. She is brushing her teeth in the mirror and notices blood and discovers her fangs while the camera is panning to the fur on her back. The actress does a great job during the early stages. She actively tries to hide her fangs in public and there's a great scene where she has to take a picture and doesnt smile. You can see her throughout the series licking her fangs under her lips when she gets pissed.

In episode 5 she has claws that she is trying to cut in panic. The claws look fantastic. They are thin and sharp and her thumb claw is A+. She then has an emotional moment that speeds up the transformation for a good tf scene that just enhances her teeth and claws and gives her a forehead piece at the end of episode 5. She "dies" and then wakes up episode 6discovering her transformation with a horrified look in the mirror and having toe claws (that look great too). Just kind of roaming around coming to terms with her transformation.

In episode 7 she gets a final injection that gives her yellow contacts and an enhanced face piece. They put a shock collar on her and have someone game hunt her in an enclosed area. At the end of this her transformation is complete in episode 8.

The final look is mildly disappointing given the excellent set up. Her final look is the final face piece (which just looks bloated) and enhanced claw and foot pieces (which look decent).

I wish her final look was more animistic and not so gritty. The lighting is dim and her face has a lot of blood on it. Her forehead piece is kinda weird too. It's like wrinkly and I think there's supposed to be fur. There is also no ear extension. I think her best look is the middle tf and the beginning build up is very well done. They also focused on the other characters way more after her transformation finishes.

There is also reptile strippers that just have scales. The show is pretty weird, gruesome, and dark. It looks like they are setting up for season 2 so hopefully well get some more content.

I know I typed a lot but I really loved it and I wanted to provide a detailed description. I will try to grab some screen shots tomorrow, and I can share the links to the episodes with content that I watched with a VPN if its not considered promoting piracy.

Last edited by djangosp150; 07-28-2020 at 09:42 AM.
Unread 07-28-2020   #728
slayer1
Process Master

It also reminded me of ginger snaps. Also, Sua is the best Thai TF related series (also prob my fav of all time from any country).
Unread 07-28-2020   #729
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer1 View Post
It also reminded me of ginger snaps. Also, Sua is the best Thai TF related series (also prob my fav of all time from any country).
How can I find that ?
Unread 07-28-2020   #730
Jake
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by djangosp150 View Post
I was able to go through and watch the entire series. I'm deciding to post a more detailed review because I think its some of the best transformation content we've gotten in the past few years. It reminded me a little bit of Ginger Snaps from a processional sense. *spoilers*. Its by far the best quality Thai transformation show we've gotten.

I honestly had no idea what was happening story wise but basically there is a mad scientist who's making human animal hybrids and then feeding them some sort of drug. This girl gets injected during a confrontation in episode 2.

The next episode she has night sweats. We get the first physical change half way through episode 4. She is brushing her teeth in the mirror and notices blood and discovers her fangs while the camera is panning to the fur on her back. The actress does a great job during the early stages. She actively tries to hide her fangs in public and there's a great scene where she has to take a picture and doesnt smile. You can see her throughout the series licking her fangs under her lips when she gets pissed.

In episode 5 she has claws that she is trying to cut in panic. The claws look fantastic. They are thin and sharp and her thumb claw is A+. She then has an emotional moment that speeds up the transformation for a good tf scene that just enhances her teeth and claws and gives her a forehead piece at the end of episode 5. She "dies" and then wakes up episode 6discovering her transformation with a horrified look in the mirror and having toe claws (that look great too). Just kind of roaming around coming to terms with her transformation.

In episode 7 she gets a final injection that gives her yellow contacts and an enhanced face piece. They put a shock collar on her and have someone game hunt her in an enclosed area. At the end of this her transformation is complete in episode 8.

The final look is mildly disappointing given the excellent set up. Her final look is the final face piece (which just looks bloated) and enhanced claw and foot pieces (which look decent).

I wish her final look was more animistic and not so gritty. The lighting is dim and her face has a lot of blood on it. Her forehead piece is kinda weird too. It's like wrinkly and I think there's supposed to be fur. There is also no ear extension. I think her best look is the middle tf and the beginning build up is very well done. They also focused on the other characters way more after her transformation finishes.

There is also reptile strippers that just have scales. The show is pretty weird, gruesome, and dark. It looks like they are setting up for season 2 so hopefully well get some more content.

I know I typed a lot but I really loved it and I wanted to provide a detailed description. I will try to grab some screen shots tomorrow, and I can share the links to the episodes with content that I watched with a VPN if its not considered promoting piracy.
Screencaps please?
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2020   #731
djangosp150
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Screencaps please?
I did my best. There's a lot of shots in the show. The screenshots don't do her feet justice I just couldn't find any concrete examples.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EHFamN2U0AM9mWV.jpg (63.1 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg EIR_reyW4AAkM3d.jpg (1.08 MB, 289 views)
File Type: png claw.PNG (296.1 KB, 254 views)
File Type: png mid forehead.PNG (203.8 KB, 241 views)
File Type: png forhead.PNG (166.0 KB, 223 views)
File Type: png mid blood.PNG (357.3 KB, 222 views)
File Type: png eyes.PNG (211.4 KB, 237 views)
File Type: png claws final.PNG (257.6 KB, 221 views)
File Type: png final face.PNG (448.7 KB, 223 views)
File Type: png feet final.PNG (58.2 KB, 242 views)
File Type: png face final.PNG (195.7 KB, 213 views)
File Type: png feet.PNG (491.0 KB, 248 views)
Unread 07-28-2020   #732
QCat2017
Leecher

Any video clips of the transformation?
QCat2017 is offline   Reply With Quote