free hit counters
Rolling AMA - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-13-2021   #10
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Re: Rolling AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
Not I...

But this thread has been an absolute GOLDMINE for random story ideas. Just when I think someone's going to cover this forum under six feet of dirt this awesome thread pops up.
Like what kinda ideas, prey tell?

EDIT: On my earlier post. I dunno if anyone's been around long enough but back when this was like "Lorekeep: The Process" or something one of the admins posted a stats figure that had the userbase's listing. And lots of it was like 18YO Asian/White women and I was at the time like "Aw frik they're onto me!" At the time the only way I could be on the computer was sneaking downstairs for the family PC in the kitchen late, late at night and I didn't know the ways of the internet at the time and assumed there was some kind of way to figure out who was actually using your forum. I was like scared for a week that my parents would get notified.

Last edited by SuperSecretUserName; 09-13-2021 at 10:55 PM.
SuperSecretUserName is offline   Reply With Quote