free hit counters
Image - Ayla Sketches - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-31-2005   #1
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Image - Ayla Sketches

Dzien dobry!

I haven't really had much time to do the final parts of my love hina set yet, or draw much at all, so I decided to force myself to draw something, ANYTHING, and so I chose to draw Ayla (my character for my future avatar). I put it in this specific section instead of general because it has a belly expansion part as the only real change (also, this section needs more content ). The first is, as you may have guessed, a belly expansion. Much like my other ones, it's pregish more then just expansion, which is what I prefer. Next to that is a chibi version of her. It's hard to tell what's what though, used too large a pen size. :/ She's wearing her necklace, BTW, it's not a smudge... though thats what it looks like. ^^; Finally there's the full freehand drawing(no doll pose first, no guides to keep the face just in the right spot, ect). Came out a lot nicer then I have ever done. :O Not sure what I was thinking of when I did it though, I think it's a towel pose or something. vOv (<-- thats a shrug emote btw.)

Anywho, I have managed to draw SOMETHING for once in a little while, so maybe I'll keep myself drawing all next week and hopefully get the last transformation for my Love Hina set finished and get to the big finaly!

Enjoy!

Ona side note, I can't disable image smilies in my post for some stupid reason (I never have it on) and the posting thing complained I'm using more then four images in my post. I would express my horrible DISLIKING of having no way to disable image smilies if I could, but then it wouldn't let me post. O.o
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AylaSketches1.jpg (85.3 KB, 748 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2005   #2
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Greetings.

Well, it's been a day and no replies, but thats ok because aparently people are looking but not commenting. Anywho, did some more sketches, all of them expansion based, only real character is the first one (on the left), who is my attempt at redrawing female Keitaro from a later perspective, looking like she got caught by whatever happened to Naru. Not part of the set I'm doing, but oh well. Also two much more extreme inflations beside her, one with an arms flailing effect I wanted to try out, diffrent hair styles, yada yada. I think I'll just keep doing expansion sketches for the week (be and bod) and put them here, hopefully getting the creative juices flowing... so to speak, and make it possible for me to finish the be part of my set. ^^;

Anywho, enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sketches2.jpg (146.2 KB, 737 views)
Unread 11-02-2005   #3
Sutibaru
---

Yeah, was meaning to reply yesterday, but I just never got to it.

The second image I have to say, is more enjoyable. You may tell by my art, I like to have a bit of comical sense to it. Keep up the good work and do not worry about comments. Somedays are just slow with them. I sometimes go without that many for days, and then someone comments and then some other people do as well. I might have to do a pregger pic someday myself. heh
Unread 11-02-2005   #4
TheMoney

Hey, that's nice. Some clothes tearing wouldn't hurt, but it's very good. BTW..........................WTF?!

Is that a giant Penis attacking that house???!!!!!!!!! Or...........did I just eat too much Halloween candy?
Unread 11-02-2005   #5
shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoney
Is that a giant Penis attacking that house???!!!!!!!!! Or...........did I just eat too much Halloween candy?
You have to ask yourself this question...
Do you really want to know
Unread 11-02-2005   #6
Miracle overloading
criminally insane

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
You have to ask yourself this question...
Do you really want to know
Who cares?!
It's funny!
Miracle overloading is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005   #7
Dontino
Bored of being an asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoney
Hey, that's nice. Some clothes tearing wouldn't hurt, but Is that a giant Penis attacking that house???!!!!!!!!! Or...........did I just eat too much Halloween candy?

From "E-mail the cartoon" , don't think it's attacking, but even after watching the show I'm not sure.
Dontino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2005   #8
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Booyaka.

Yeah, my avatar is from the email cartoon, not sure where it is though. Anywho, on with the show! Was trying to do something diffrent, but basically got a mangeled mess, so instead, more be and body inflation! No story behind it, just a scene I made up on the spot. Hope you like it!

Gotta go. ^^;
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sketches3.jpg (72.7 KB, 423 views)
Unread 11-03-2005   #9
TheMoney

HAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA! Nice! Looks like their shirts just couldn't take the expansion. Though you would think the first girl would be a little more happy with her situation than the one in the background.
Unread 11-03-2005   #10
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Hola!

Alright, started this later then norm, came out very nice though. This was the idea I had but couldn't do before, parts swaping from an older woman and a younder girl. You can guess what's been transfered from the first part, though the second part says something ELSE is occuring as well. Seems I've gotten some of my drawing skills back from all these sketches, I'll have to do it more often... though not at the times I keep doing them >_<; I have to work tomorrow and here I am drawing stuff. Oh well, worth it.

Hopefully entertaining!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sketch4.jpg (146.1 KB, 506 views)
Unread 11-04-2005   #11
Sutibaru
---

I really like this one. I always like switching transformations also. Great job.
Unread 11-04-2005   #12
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Great scott! ...thats a greeting, right?

Anywho, yet again, I should be sleeping, but instead I was sketching. Actually, this one was more then a simple sketch, I couldn't decide what to do, but I knew I wanted to try out making a quick background. Did that, then remembered that I wanted to include Gigi in another pic of mine (I did a previous body expansion with characters from Giest, took a liking to Gigi and wanted to use her again), so I teamed her up with Ayla (who hasn't been in any sketches for the last bit), threw in some fun ideas of Gigi effecting people in 'weird' ways, and the rest just finished it's self... well, I did draw it all, but the scene practically wrote its self. I'm quite happy with how well it turned out considering I did it on the fly. Gigi will likely apear again in my sketches, might even include her new physical body she got special thanks to Raimi. Oh, and I reused a character from a previous sketch in the background, you know, to keep in theme with the forum section I'm posting this.

So, yeah, another day, another sketch. Dunno if I'll be doing any more this week, depends on how I feel about it tomorrow. But I have broken my drawers block, so chances are I might just finish my BE part of the love hina set, and then, the FINALY! Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sketch5.jpg (240.3 KB, 437 views)