free hit counters
Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donations? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-28-2012   #1
brainstorm
Process Fan

Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donations?

just letting you all know, growing hunger part 2 is starting production now, the continuation of my first animation from boris alien.

For those seen it in my gallery, you know it have be expansion, butt expansion, and growth and absorbtion also doing bit of muscle expansion also to add some variety.

this one have total of 13 absorbtion scenes, and plenty of adult content to boot, even some sex inovlved, both male and female victims this time.

If not this is the animation again, with other animation project i did smooth skin.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/201734
http://aryion.com/g4/view/211681
http://aryion.com/g4/view/211706

It have run time of over 8 to 10 minutes, that said it be quite expensive , if may ask, if they anybody here, who like help please note this is just part 2 of ongoing series they be 2 or 3 more parts and could really use some finiacial help, at least 200 bucks if they few persons be willing help me out with few 50 dollar donatations that be sweet i should be able cover rest as already have another persons lending me some support.

As for rest the series, i plan after this part start easing away form adult content more to what were actually came for the expansions, and growth i will say that later parts this, will have more gts content and some mega giantess as well as get to the end.

So your support to help me get to end this thing would be much appreciated.

Anybody who is interested just email boris alien at his email below ,and let him know that you donating to animation and he send paypal request to you.

Of course i post previews again in my gallery as animation is in progress so see how it is turning out and final product will be posted in my gallery for free for all the public.

bsnsborisof@abv.bg
brainstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012   #2
Torizu
BE fan :3

Re: Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donati

lol no.
Torizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012   #3
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

Re: Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donati

Why not commission something decent from someone good if you are going to spend that much money? Those animations are horrible in my opinion, no offense to those involved.
Unread 03-28-2012   #4
fredzor
Frequent Poster

Just out of curiosity, isn't 200$ for this kind of work somewhat cheap? Even if it's not 'good' it's certainly time consuming, right? I've seen artists that I like ask for 25-50$ for a single comic panel.

I'd glady get together 200$ for good BE animations if that was possible
fredzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012   #5
brainstorm
Process Fan

actually, 200 bucks is all asking in terms of donations its not actual cost of the animation its self which is about be around 900 something bucks depending on the actual final length if it winds up 10 minutes long.

I can pay for the thing is just as its long animation, and bit expensive and only part 2 of ongoing series they be at least 2 or 3 more parts a bit of help would be apreciated, also if not going help or contribute to it and going respond negatively then don't bother responding to this thread.

People think i am collection donations, which isn't true, all money is going to the artist himself, boris alien.

Last edited by brainstorm; 03-28-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Unread 03-28-2012   #6
Torizu
BE fan :3

Just a Protip: Don't commission things you can't pay for.
Torizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012   #7
oneiros
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstorm View Post
actually, 200 bucks is all asking in terms of donations its not actual cost of the animation its self which is about be around 900 something bucks depending on the actual final length if it winds up 10 minutes long.
Someone's going to have to explain something to me here... I get that when you commission an artist, you're buying their time, so you pay for the art they produce. I would assume it would be similar for something animated, assuming one already possesses the software.

But what I'm taking from this is not that the cost is the commission, the time of the artist in question, but the animation process itself... so why is that?
oneiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012   #8
Large_Julia
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torizu View Post
Ya know, he could do that, and once it's finished he could just save the file to his computer and never share it online and request that the artist do the same. The donations is so that everyone can enjoy it freely.
Large_Julia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2012   #9
theannoyinggoit
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large_Julia View Post
Ya know, he could do that, and once it's finished he could just save the file to his computer and never share it online and request that the artist do the same. The donations is so that everyone can enjoy it freely.
This. The guy's already freely distributed all his previous commissions. Besides he doesn't say that he CAN'T afford it, just that it would be nice if people that appreciated the commissions could chip in to help out. Reasonable enough I'd say.
theannoyinggoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2012   #10
edgewater1364
Process Fan

Yeah, there's no reasons to be snippy.

Anyway, my question is on the scenes involved. First growing hunger was interesting, and so was smooth skin, even if we guessed where the ending was going, but male victims?

How is that going to work? Previous times there was boob and butt growth, so when she absorb a male, does she become a futa?
edgewater1364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2012   #11
brainstorm
Process Fan

No, absoultely no futa, be happening here, due fact boris hates it, and decided since going be public shared animation that, i wouldn't have any that in it, more less be same as when she absorbs girls.

Though be little more sexual interaction than first installment and smooth skin, but more less guys get absorbed like the girls and cause go through expansion and growth spurts, i just decided to do that to add some vareity to it.

As for where story go well i do have some suprises here and there, in next parts.
Unread 04-09-2012   #12
HiKewne
Ready for Mixture Magic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torizu View Post
There are ways to act as an adult. That's not really one of them.

Consider that the artist bought this himself already. He has the decency to share the work he paid for with everyone, and only asks for some money if it's convenient to the donor.

If you do not have the money to donate, nor don't want to, then that's fine. But why in the hell would you then reply in such a rude manner? We're a community, we need to get along.
HiKewne is offline   Reply With Quote