free hit counters
Paid clips studio review thread - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-26-2021   #1
Lecher
Process Master

Paid clips studio review thread

I've been thinking lately. I've bought tons of clips over the years. In a way, I enjoy speculating the market, scoping what's out there, looking out for promising new producers. And most of the time, I never talk about them.

I never talk about them because I try to keep things positive, and quite frankly, most clips I end up buying are disappointing. And once I realize I've been duped by a clip description, I catch onto each studio's advertising tricks fairly quickly.

And that's why this thread is about studios, and not clips. Because years of speculating the market has taught me that very few studios ever end up changing the way they do things.

I'm intentionally leaving out the bigger producers such as GrowthDreams, MissaX, and TaylorMadeClips, as well as the more recent DestructionDamsels. These studios have enough press that it's no secret what they do/have done.

My two main sources of paid clips are Cips4Sale and ManyVids. While some producers overlap, there are actually producers that are specific to each site believe it or not.

Ginary's Giantess Adventures

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/77...s-adventures-/

I haven't bought a clip from this studio in a long time. They frustratingly will list some clips under "Growth Fetish" when there is no growth process at all to be seen. As a plus, their clip descriptions aren't that misleading and they have gif previews that give you big clues on the absence of process.

They do have several process videos. The type of growth this studio does is models growing in front of an outdoor set green screen, with bodies just being scaled up. They strip off their clothing. Nothing rips, ever.

The acting from the models during the process is so-so. I only mention this because it's the best reflection of directing we can get, not really so much about the models themselves. When a director understands the growth niche, you can always tell by how the models are acting.

They do full nudity, which is now. Outfits are mostly casual. Model variety is good. I see a lot of fetish models that seem to like doing niche work.

I'll continue to add more as I have time. Others are free to add their input as well, or ask questions.

Unread 03-26-2021   #2
Lecher
Process Master

Re: Paid clips studio review thread

CK's Mad World

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/97125/cks-mad-world/

I have wanted to avoid talking about this one because I don't have a lot of positives to say about them. I am going to disclaimer this up front saying that this may be solely due to my personal taste. That being said, every clip I've gotten from them has disappointed me so I won't buy anything else unless the previews are EXTREMELY promising and show a lot.

The growth is all practical, no green screening as far as I can tell. But there is never full nudity and the clothes ripping is a little bit low effort IMO.

Clothing is mostly semi-formal and ALWAYS pantyhose which -and for me this is totally personal taste- I hate. I understand a lot of people like pantyhose but a studio should have variety. It's an easy way to get a bigger customer base. So the variety score is a 0 here in terms of clothing.

By far the most frustrating thing in this studio from a foot growth/shoebust perspective is just that- it's skimped out on heavily, while at the same time being heavily implied in their descriptions. Descriptions will have language such as "feet pop out of shoes" and "feet burst out of shoes" but it's literally the shoes sliding off. There is no destruction of footwear, save for one video that had maybe a heel strap becoming unbuckled.

To go with the above criticism, the previews are almost entirely worthless. The GIFs are just several stills that don't show much and the 10 second video previews are only the setup. I just don't know what the point of a preview like that is. I can already see what the model looks like from the stills. I guess I get to hear what she sounds like before the growth starts, but do I really care about that as a customer? Is that really the thing that triggers a buy?

As for the positives, they do a decent job with the camera work and setting up ambiance. There certainly are mysterious vibes to the growth. Aside from the pantyhose, I do like the semi formal outfits. And the models themselves are pretty. The models' acting is on par with most others, but it's all of the "confused growing" variety which is interpreted various ways by the models.

And keep in mind this is all for clips I have bought. Obviously I haven't bought all. But I have bought enough to know the pattern of this studio.

So overall, it's a thumbs down for me. There would have to be major changes for me to buy a clip from them again.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote