free hit counters
BE From Various Mangas - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-02-2006   #49
EvilConsumer
The Black Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat
Good to see someone is enjoying what I posted. (The 4chan thread was ignored.) BTW, does anyone here know where I can get an english list of all of Caramel-dow's works?
Thanks for posting it, and I did respond to your question about where to find other copies of Carmael-Dow's work. I suggested using eMule Plus (http://emuleplus.info/) then opening the ports needed for eMule, then connecting to one of the default servers (DonkeyServer No1 or No2), then go to the search and look for Caramel-Dow under "archives" type. You'll find quite a few of them. I haven't downloaded them, but they are definitely there.

Some of the titles:
Caramel Dow - Dressless
Caramel Dow - Lewd Touch
Caramel Dow - Nami Sos! (you provided)
Caramel Dow - Sadistic Angel
Caramel Dow - Alpha Female
Caramel Dow - Caramel Taste
Caramel Dow - Double Face
Caramel Dow - Mama-san Bunii
Caramel Dow - Man's Slave
Caramel Dow - My Little Teacher

Last edited by EvilConsumer; 07-02-2006 at 01:00 AM.
EvilConsumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2006   #50
EvilConsumer
The Black Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader7476
I've downloaded it 3 times, and each time(With name changes each time as well as the file type) it tells me that it's either an unknown format or damaged.

Sigh.
Wait are you using the newest version of WinRar or 7-Zip? If you aren't, then you cannot open the files.
Unread 07-02-2006   #51
EvilConsumer
The Black Swordsman

Anthology - ANGEL 2005 vol.10 p142-153

Found this in the ANGEL anthology. Wish I had the complete parts, but this is the only one I've seen, but it has a good amount of BE in it. The situation is a girl gets an injection with a drug and gets bigger breast, pretty standard BE.

WARNING!!! Contains D.G.

Before & After images are below

P.S. - If it's possible, could someone copy the name of the author in Japanese or translate it to english? I want to see if I can find more of this author's work, if possible the completed manga from which this scene is taken from. Thanks in advance to whoever can help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg angel0143.jpg (458.1 KB, 7872 views)
File Type: jpg angel0151.jpg (441.9 KB, 7186 views)
File Type: jpg angel0152.jpg (462.6 KB, 6967 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Anthology - ANGEL 2005 vol.10 (p142-153).zip (5.18 MB, 4366 views)
Unread 07-02-2006   #52
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosu Reido
Don't come down hard on the guy; look at the rest of the pure gold in the thread. He's allowed a repost by accident.
Your reprimand was completely pointless and didn't make any sense. I can't comprehend how you came up with the conclusion that I was 'coming down hard'. Please do not pull a Kawaii-Kittens on me, thank you. Next time, please PM me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Consumer
P.S. - If it's possible, could someone copy the name of the author in Japanese or translate it to english? I want to see if I can find more of this author's work, if possible the completed manga from which this scene is taken from. Thanks in advance to whoever can help
Here you go, this was an easy job. The profile on the site has a list of his works so that'll make things easier for you. Have fun.

Author: 江口尋 (Eguchi Hiro) <-I'm not 100% sure
Homepage: http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~f.s/

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2006   #53
EvilConsumer
The Black Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taruby
Your reprimand was completely pointless and didn't make any sense. I can't comprehend how you came up with the conclusion that I was 'coming down hard'. Please do not pull a Kawaii-Kittens on me, thank you. Next time, please PM me.

Here you go, this was an easy job. The profile on the site has a list of his works so that'll make things easier for you. Have fun.

Author: 江口尋 (Eguchi Hiro) <-I'm not 100% sure
Homepage: http://www6.ocn.ne.jp/~f.s/
I didn't think you came down "hard" on me. If you did it would have been more like, "Hey (explicuative)! Do you even bother to check other posts before posting!?" followed by more harsh words then the link and maybe even some kind of rude ascii art. Yeah...that would be "coming down hard". Haha.

But seriously, thanks for the info on the artist, I figured someone here could romanji the japanese name and trasnlate them to back to japanese.
Unread 07-02-2006   #54
Vader7476
The Divine Sith Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilConsumer
Wait are you using the newest version of WinRar or 7-Zip? If you aren't, then you cannot open the files.
Mmm, not sure. I'm using WinRar, but I doubt it's the newest version.
Unread 07-02-2006   #55
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
I know that I did have to backspace out the "invalid character" between the ZUBUs. Windows doesn't like displaying some ASCII characters when set to Western English. Once I did that, I could open it with WinZip 6.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2006   #56
pat

Quote:
Thanks for posting it, and I did respond to your question about where to find other copies of Carmael-Dow's work. I suggested using eMule Plus (http://emuleplus.info/) then opening the ports needed for eMule, then connecting to one of the default servers (DonkeyServer No1 or No2), then go to the search and look for Caramel-Dow under "archives" type. You'll find quite a few of them. I haven't downloaded them, but they are definitely there.

Some of the titles:
Caramel Dow - Dressless
Caramel Dow - Lewd Touch
Caramel Dow - Nami Sos! (you provided)
Caramel Dow - Sadistic Angel
Caramel Dow - Alpha Female
Caramel Dow - Caramel Taste
Caramel Dow - Double Face
Caramel Dow - Mama-san Bunii
Caramel Dow - Man's Slave
Caramel Dow - My Little Teacher

Thanks for the list, EC. For those of you having trouble opening the file, I used the latest version of 7zip. Get it here http://www.filehippo.com/ for free. Also, if you are using XP, turning on additional languages in the Control Panel may help.
Unread 07-02-2006   #57
Kaosu Reido
Tonberry Loser

[QUOTE=Taruby]Your reprimand was completely pointless and didn't make any sense. I can't comprehend how you came up with the conclusion that I was 'coming down hard'. Please do not pull a Kawaii-Kittens on me, thank you. Next time, please PM me.

I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to you, simply trying to stave off anyone jumping in here and chiding him for it, like what sometimes happens.
Kaosu Reido is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2006   #58
Fake_Name
Archives everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taruby
Please do not pull a Kawaii-Kittens
WTF?

Heh, I'm so happy I have a copy of the Windows Multilingual User Interface Pack (MUI). I don't have any problems with funny character-sets.
Fake_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2006   #59
EvilConsumer
The Black Swordsman

Quote:
I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to you, simply trying to stave off anyone jumping in here and chiding him for it, like what sometimes happens.
Thanks for the defense Kaosu Reido, I appreciated it . Thankfully that doesn't happen too often here, unless you repost something incredibly well known.
Unread 07-03-2006   #60
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Eh, it's been a while since we shreded anybody for reposting something. Usually that only happens when it's something old, something already available on the website, or somebody new.

When it's somebody old that contributes like hell and it was just posted a few hours ago in the forum, it's perfectly understandable.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote