free hit counters
My story idea prologue - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-22-2014   #1
jim299
Frequent Poster

My story idea prologue

I still dont know if ill write this entire thing out but i wanted to share a prologue i wrote. Now i dont do a lot of story writing so its prob not the best but i really wanted to share my idea so here it is.

My name is Ashley Fullier. Guess that’s the best way to start this. Telling you my name. God this is awkward. I’m talking to a book. Before you say “Why are you talking to a book.” Listen. It wasn’t my idea. It was my moms idea. She said and I quote, “This will help you vent all that stress.” Hah! Like she has any idea what I’m going through. Nobody does. I can probably think of maybe two or three people who know what I’m going through. One of them is dead and the other two I don’t even care about. Or at least I don’t know where they are. Ok I’m getting side tracked. This isn’t about those other people this is about me. Good ol Ashley. Hahah. Ughhhhhh. Wow I can’t believe I wrote ugh, and haha for that matter. See this is why I didn’t want to do this stupid thing. I don’t know what to write about. It’s not like it’s going to help me. Nothing will. My life is ruined. It’s been a year or so now since it all went down the crapper. If I told myself back then what would happen I’m sure the past me would laugh their ass off. Hell I laugh even now at how absurd it all is. You know what I think I know what I’m going to talk about in this thing. I’m going to tell you everything. From when I was happy and never had to deal with my “condition” and everything after from the first signs to now.

At this point I’m assuming you the reader(if you somehow stole this from my room in which case you can go fuck yourself for breaking into my house. Or if you’re a family member then apologizes and don’t fuck yourself.) Or the diary itself which has somehow gained sentience. Are wondering just what condition I am referring to. Ah yes I neglected to mention this In my ramblings. You see I have a very rare disease. One which isn’t life threatening, at least not with the way my body has managed to fight and destroy it.Really the virus as it is has been killed long ago. No though I wont die I still suffer from a disease. One which was a sad side effect of my body killing the virus. One which has robbed me of all my hopes and dreams and aspirations. I think it prudent for you to discover what this disease is just the way I did,being unprepared for what it is. So let’s begin my sad tale and try to find some sanity from it.

My name was Andrew Fullier.
jim299 is offline   Reply With Quote