free hit counters
Female to female morphs - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-05-2009   #37
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Re: Female to female morphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craptacular View Post
Cool, could you do a description like that for the Keeley to Hiromi one above? I'd love to hear how she goes from an English to Japanese girl.
Hopefully cynet2212 doesn't mind me muscling in on the territory. This was supposed to be shorter, but things got a little out of control; it was inspired by the claim on Keeley's Wikipedia page that she's gone to Los Angeles to study acting. (And I see cynet2212's much shorter description got posted while I was writing this -- another downside to being so wordy.)

Having left her modeling career in her native England for the bright lights of Hollywood, Keeley Hazell was finding it tough to get an acting career started.

She'd been eating lunch regularly at a hole-in-the-wall Japanese restaurant down the block from her apartment, and she'd struck up a bit of a friendship with the owner, an older, gray-haired gentleman who seemed harmless.

On this day, she was complaining more than usual about her lack of success, in between bites of teriyaki. Finally, the man put a finger to his lips, and, when she stopped talking, took her hand in his wrinkled one. "You pretty girl," he said, "but pretty girls who want acting job a dime a dozen around here. Even lots of pretty girls with accent like you." He looked upward for a moment as if thinking, then looked back at her. "Okay, you can work for me."

"Here?" she asked, looking around. The restaurant was small, and looked like it didn't need any more waitresses than the two older women who she knew worked there already -- the owner's wife and another relative, she'd assumed.

"No," he said. "I own place for men, nearer downtown. You do tricks all day, all night, make big money, not even worry about acting -- I take care of that, you lie back, enjoy sex."

"What?" Keeley hoped she'd misunderstood, but part of her knew she hadn't. "Are you talking about a" -- she lowered her voice -- "a brothel?"

"Yes!" said the man with a smile. "It classy place. No ads, all word of mouth. Famous men visit, bring big cash. Girls all Asian, but I use magic, turn you Japanese nympho. I change you tonight -- right after, use new phone, call me, I pick you up."

He sat there with a big grin on his face. Keeley, now thinking he was insane, mumbled something noncommittal, got up, and left a few bills on the table next to her half-uneaten lunch. She exited the building as fast as she could, vowing to herself to start the search for a new lunch spot tomorrow.

With two ultimately unsuccessful commercial auditions that afternoon, she soon put the bizarre encounter out of her mind. It didn't come back to her until hours later, as she undressed for bed. She stood in front of her full-length bedroom mirror in a black bra and panties, chuckling. "Okay, weird guy," she said. "It's 'tonight,' so change me!"

Whether it was a coincidence or whether he had magically heard her request, at that moment, an involuntary shudder ran through her. Her eyes widened as her highlighted brunette hair seemed to be suddenly growing darker, and maybe even a few inches longer. Her skin was also changing hue, from a nicely tanned Caucasian shade to a more brownish color. As her bra and panties faded out of existence, it became obvious that her whole body was changing shape, from voluptuous to a more lithe, trim figure. Her breasts remained about the same size, albeit hanging lower with no support from an undergarment.

The major changes were to her face: her eyes narrowed, her nose flattened and widened, her cheekbones became more prominent, even her jawline changed shape. A look of surprise flickered across her face ever so briefly, but then her now-thinner lips parted in a smile, revealing perfect white teeth. Much of her formal education left her brain, including most of her English knowledge; she was left with everything she knew about sex, and then some. Other parts of her brain and the nerve receptors all over her body were altered to make sex much more pleasurable for her, put her libido into permanent overdrive, and almost totally remove her need for sleep.

She felt herself being forced onto tiptoes, and looked down to see that clear acrylic high heels had appeared on her feet. The fact that she was naked except for the shoes didn't really register with her; later, she'd discover that attempting to put on any clothes would result in a painful burning sensation, but she wouldn't much care.

The Blackberry she'd left on the nearby dresser was now a bright pink phone, a much simpler device with bigger buttons. With her long, manicured fingernails, she navigated through the menus until she got to the one number saved in memory.

"Hello, Hiromi," said the voice on the other end.

She almost replied in Japanese, but then remembered that he wanted her to try to always speak English, practicing it for the benefit of the clients. "You -- I -- pick up now?"

"Yes," said the man. "Be there soon."

She disconnected the call and went back to looking at herself in the mirror. She could feel herself growing wet, having just heard a man's voice. For relief, she started using one hand to massage herself between her legs, and the other to gently trace the outlines of her smallish areolae.

She had six orgasms by the time the man knocked on her door a few minutes later.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009   #38
Craptacular
Lurker

Ah, that's awesome. Fantastic job, both of you! You've both got quite a talent for writing and describing process. Out of interest, have either of you written any stories at all?

Once again, thanks! Looking forward to any new morphs!
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009   #39
cynet2212
Process Fan

Wow, excellent job catfish! By all means, write up whatever you want for my morphs. That was really awesome; I've edited my original post to link to your story.

Yeah, my little blurb wasn't that much in comparison, but I didn't want to get into the intelligence change that usually goes with "turning into an Asian slut" (not exactly my thing, ya know, no offense meant). Also, I was really tired.

In recompense, any specific morph you'd like to see, catfish?

CT: I've written a few M2F captions before, but no raunchy stories.
cynet2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2009   #40
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynet2212 View Post
In recompense, any specific morph you'd like to see, catfish?
Nope, I'm sure whatever morphs you can put together will be fine -- I know it can be hard to get matching poses and all that, so I wouldn't want to limit you.

Nice to read your short and sweet take. Poor Keeley turned out better in your version, I'd say -- I don't know what my problem is. I actually started off thinking along the same lines as you, that she would make a wish herself, but I got stuck on the "acting" thing and the best I could come up with was a frustrated "I wish I was exactly what that casting director was looking for!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craptacular
Out of interest, have either of you written any stories at all?
Thanks for the praise. I only have one full published story; it was written for a contest over at The Overflowing Bra, and I'm not all that happy with it, so I won't link to it (it's under the author name Catfish if you want to search for it yourself).

I have written quite a few chapters on various interactive story sites. Here are some links to my work...

BEArchive

Fiction Branches (sorry, that search pulls up every chapter with "catfish" somewhere in it, not just chapters I've written)

Writing.com

CHYOO2 (I'm not 100% sure that link will actually work; if not, do an advanced search for threads by the pseudonym "catfish27")

CYOC (sorry, I don't have a direct link to my chapters to give you; the search here doesn't look at chapter authors)

I feel like I do get a bit repetitive in my transformations and my process descriptions, so you might not want to read all my stuff in one sitting.

And if you see anything you'd like me to continue, let me know -- perhaps via email (catfish27 at gmail dot com), rather than cluttering up this thread which isn't really supposed to be about me anyway.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2009   #41
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

I don't care that much about actresses, but I'd love to see a photomorph of a stuck up tween into a foul mouthed goth.

Something that could almost qualify for the evil conversion thread lol.
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2009   #42
cynet2212
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchristensen81 View Post
I don't care that much about actresses, but I'd love to see a photomorph of a stuck up tween into a foul mouthed goth.

Something that could almost qualify for the evil conversion thread lol.
Sounds good, I'll see what I can do. If you provide the pictures, it's that much faster! Similar poses really help, too.
Unread 12-07-2009   #43
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

I'll look into it tomorrow then.
Unread 12-07-2009   #44
Craptacular
Lurker

Hi again, cynet.

I'd like to request another morph please. If possible, could you do one of 41 year old American actress Catherine Bell morphing into 19 year old English Page 3 model Rosie Jones?

Here are the pics:

Catherine

Rosie

If possible, could you write another accompanying description/story?

Thanks in advance!
Unread 12-08-2009   #45
cynet2212
Process Fan

Christensen: I've been looking all morning for some photos. I figured that Ashley Tisdale made for a nice stuck-up tween, and that a Suicide Girl could do for the goth/punk. But I've not found good matching poses.

CT: I'll add a story later, but the photos were just so absolutely perfect that I got ahead of myself and finished the morph. Good selection of the pics, and some cute women to boot!
Attached Images
File Type: gif CBtoRJ.gif (2.59 MB, 885 views)
Unread 12-08-2009   #46
Craptacular
Lurker

Awesome, can't wait to read the accompanying story!
Unread 12-08-2009   #47
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

You know, I might have had a mixed up definition of tween (I thought it meant teen to twenty). I googled it and what comes up is a lot younger than I had really meant.

I just meant like the high school type, even college age is fine just at that age where those "clique" distinctions matter.

Sooo... yeah. Didn't mean to be creepy or anything lol.
Unread 12-08-2009   #48
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Okay, think I might have found the images for you, might take a bit of lining up.

But tell me what you think?

This is Amy Lee, who quite frankly, since I don't keep track of stars I didn't know the name of, but I just love the look of disdain in her face in these shots of her. That should certainly be part of the background story.

I don't care if they are supposed to be anyone in specific or not Personality changes are what I like lol.

And Ashley is even wearing pink, couldn't be more perfect.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ashley_tisdale_1170694739.jpg (1.26 MB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg Sexy_Amy_Lee_0062.jpg (122.0 KB, 306 views)