free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 49 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-03-2010   #577
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Incidentally, Limerick, something I've noticed that peaked my suspicion: do you have a TG fetish? A couple of your stories make short, passing references to TG incidents (and one actually featured a very brief one) but I know TG isn't allowed on MC stories so maybe that's why you haven't done anything. Just curious.
The-Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010   #578
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

I'm pretty sure in that babysitter based story, there's a TG section with the anime geeks.

From Slut TV (Part 2 of 14)

"Perfect, Alicia, perfect," Craig murmured. The two girls were on their knees, on each side of him, nuzzling at his cock. Actually, he wasn't completely clear which was Alicia and which was Erica. It didn't really matter. The boy put his arms back and stretched.
The girls giggled.
"What's funny?" he said, looking down, where Alicia was rubbing gently at his cock.
"Look! It's getting so tiny!" Erica said, playing gently with his balls.
Craig's heart froze.
His cock was shrinking. Fast. He willed himself to move, but Angela was chirping giggles and tonguing at a sunken nub of his penis, and his legs seemed locked at his side.
"Oh, it's so cute!" Angela said, softly. She rubbed at it with slick fingers, pushed it into the center of his crotch. Craig couldn't see, but he could feel the pink tip of her fingernail reach inside -- and up. "You're getting a pussy!" she said, gleefully.
Craig shuddered. Waves of sensation radiated from a budding clit. He closed his eyes, and felt long black hair swishing around his shoulders. When he opened them again, his lashes got in the way, and he could taste cherry pink lip gloss on his smooth lips.
"No -- I'm -- I'm a boy --" he tried, but it came out all wrong, with a lilt and too high. His clothes were changing, too. His shirt became flimsy and cheap, then grew blue sleeves with a useless neckerchief hanging from the center. He raised weak hands, and watched the hair fall off them, replaced by tanning, smooth skin.
"Here come your titties!" Erica sang, and reached up to greet them. These inflated like balloons, without any subtlety, reforming into impossibly-fake tits without any sag at all.
"I don't -- I don't rike -- dis," Craig spit out, as Erica rubbed at her nipples. But she did remember -- she was such a cheap little girl, a natural slut, straight off the boat and eager to please. Erica and Angela, the campus whores, had quickly remade her into their personal toy.
A few Chinese characters appeared above a shaven slit. Angela and Erica had asked the tattoo guy for "Big Slut." It actually read "Water Fire" because none of them spoke the language, but Misako had been too horny to correct it.
"Our turn," Angela sang, and jumped onto the table. Erica did the same, which meant that Misako had to rub her own heavy tits and paw at her own needy pussy.
The two spread their legs wide. Misako lowered herself onto two sock-covered knees, and smiled."

Last edited by Vengeance1701; 08-03-2010 at 09:21 AM.
Vengeance1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010   #579
KiTA
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
July was a big month for bimbo transformations over at MCStories.com. Something for everyone, whether you like magical devices (Dumber Switch), magical pets (Bunnies Don't Make Bimbos), viruses (The Hornies), mysterious strangers with magical reality-altering powers (I'm No Angel), mysterious groups with magical reality-altering powers (The Wedding Crashers), or non-mysterious non-strangers with scientific reality-altering powers (My, How You've Changed).
The Hornies was freaking good. It read like it was written by someone on this forum. All kinds of allusions to other transformations in the background. Had bimbos, catgirls, bunnygirls, compulsive cheerleading, mention of robots, goo-girls... Mention of lactation, collars of some kind, and the heroine ends up... well, I'll let you read it. Even minor mention of girls who could retract their teeth, or had slippery palms for...

Well. It was one of the few bimboization stories I've ever sat through. It was quite good.

Last edited by KiTA; 08-03-2010 at 10:26 AM.
KiTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010   #580
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Twas indeed a smorgasbord and I have a feeling there's a TG section which Lim could've written had he not been prohibited from doing so by EMCSA policy
Unread 08-03-2010   #581
KiTA
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
Twas indeed a smorgasbord and I have a feeling there's a TG section which Lim could've written had he not been prohibited from doing so by EMCSA policy
Lim should put up an extended director's cut version then. Seriously, he even had Slime-Girls in there. The only fetish he missed that I was looking for was compulsive nudity. Well, maybe "Mermaid" and "Centaur", but... There's always part two.

Last edited by KiTA; 08-03-2010 at 08:30 PM.
KiTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2010   #582
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

Indeed!

I think this was perfect length, too. Not that I don't love his longer stuff but the changes can get lost when stretched TOO long.
Unread 08-04-2010   #583
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Bah. Can't be too long with this author. It's the struggle that makes it all worthwhile, not the ending.
Unread 08-04-2010   #584
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance1701 View Post
Indeed!

I think this was perfect length, too. Not that I don't love his longer stuff but the changes can get lost when stretched TOO long.
Of course I'm into TG! I remember the first time I read "Sheena," still one of my favorite stories of all time. Fret Pearson, who wrote my favorite bimbo piece of all time -- "Addiction" -- also wrote the excellent TG bit "Bikini Beach House Carwash."

I wonder if I would've done more TG if the bimbo fetishists hadn't found a home on the EMCSA. You could just as easily lump them in with Transformation -- or even with Breast Expansion. Funny how things work out.

V, I've been making an effort to keep things short. I try to remind myself: I'm writing stroke. The best stroke is something you can read over and over again, without getting lost in a massive plot or uninteresting characters.

Thanks for running the superb TFReturns archive, incidentally.
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010   #585
Chris_B
They're so full of milk!

Just got done reading Hornies. Fuckin' awesome setup. I've always love the multiple-virus types. There doesn't seem to be enough of those.

Bimbos are not sluts.
Chris_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010   #586
The-Pro
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ederin View Post
The best stroke is something you can read over and over again, without getting lost in a massive plot or uninteresting characters.
This would normally be true, but your prose is well paced and entertaining, and your characters are quite interesting. Plus I like a bit more lit in my literary erotica, the realer the characters seem the better the fap.

Incidentally: Please write some TG fiction. Please please please!

And yeah, TG can be under transformation. I've always loved any kind of transformation. Inanimate, animal, really bizarre body modifications. TG is just my favorite. The fetishes don't always seem to cohabitate though.

Last edited by The-Pro; 08-04-2010 at 05:58 AM.
Unread 08-04-2010   #587
Hugo Prosperio
Mansion Moderator

Limerick, great work on The Hornies. I love a story where there is a virus or something, and the main character has avoided if for a while, then...gets it full blast.

Also that other story that was posted, the Dumber Switch, is great. I hope the author posts more chapters soon, because man that is fun stuff.

My Gumroad
My Patreon

Featuring stories of Bodily Transformation and Wonder
Hugo Prosperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2010   #588
ederin
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthspielberg View Post
Limerick, great work on The Hornies. I love a story where there is a virus or something, and the main character has avoided if for a while, then...gets it full blast.
I've said before that Virus stuff is a way underused story element. It gets a huge response, but there are like maybe 10 or so Virus-style stories on the EMCSA. I'm not sure why. No clear villain to write around? No obvious male figure to work with? It's puzzling.
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote