free hit counters
One Piece Episode 888 Old Age AR RN - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-29-2019   #13
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

Re: One Piece Episode 888 Old Age AR RN

I hope it doesn't take too long to subbed the movie.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2019   #14
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

One Piece hasn't disappointed me yet with AP/AR process, especially given Film Z, so I'm really hoping we get something damn amazing in the film.
meticulan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2019   #15
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Welp, the new movie comes out in a couple days, but I'm curious as to how long it's going to take for us to even find out if the film has any AP/AR in it given the film is only coming out in Japan right now, unless by some miracle a camrip gets put up like with Film Z
Unread 08-09-2019   #16
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Looking through a long thread of spoiler info about the film through Reddit, I have found next to no actual mentions of Jewlery Bonney in the questions that were being asked and answered about the film from people that saw it so I'm starting to lose hope that she really does anything of note in the film. I'm hoping there's more to the movie that just wasn't brought up, but given she was mentioned maybe once in my findings, I feel like she doesn't do anything super prominent in the film.

Last edited by meticulan23; 08-09-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Unread 08-10-2019   #17
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meticulan23 View Post
Looking through a long thread of spoiler info about the film through Reddit, I have found next to no actual mentions of Jewlery Bonney in the questions that were being asked and answered about the film from people that saw it so I'm starting to lose hope that she really does anything of note in the film. I'm hoping there's more to the movie that just wasn't brought up, but given she was mentioned maybe once in my findings, I feel like she doesn't do anything super prominent in the film.

Update:

I found an incredibly long and detailed spoiler talk about the film that did have some info about Bonney, though again not much. There is a scene where Bonney uses her powers on a group of men turning them into babies and old men and we finally get to see what her powers do and how she uses them and not just offscreen stuff. So we at least have one confirmation that she uses her powers onscreen, maybe there's one more use the guy didn't bring up since he said his memory might not be 100% accurate, but given how lengthy the article was I'm just gonna assume this is probably the only major time she uses it.

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...-spoiler-talk/
Attached Images
File Type: png 11.PNG (22.9 KB, 61 views)

Last edited by meticulan23; 08-10-2019 at 12:58 PM.
Unread 08-10-2019   #18
The AP Ninja
Process Master

THANK YOU meticulan, I hope the movie indeed provides XD
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2019   #19
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
THANK YOU meticulan, I hope the movie indeed provides XD
What sucks is we might have to wait a whole year for the film to come out in the states, and as far as I know the only major english speaking area it's getting released in anytime soon is Australia in September. Maybe if we're amazingly lucky there will be cam rip but I don't know if I'm hopeful on that. Only luck we have is if someone who frequents the forums goes to see it and confirms what's in the film if this guy missed anything.
Unread 08-15-2019   #20
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Update:

I found an incredibly long and detailed spoiler talk about the film that did have some info about Bonney, though again not much. There is a scene where Bonney uses her powers on a group of men turning them into babies and old men and we finally get to see what her powers do and how she uses them and not just offscreen stuff. So we at least have one confirmation that she uses her powers onscreen, maybe there's one more use the guy didn't bring up since he said his memory might not be 100% accurate, but given how lengthy the article was I'm just gonna assume this is probably the only major time she uses it.

https://thelibraryofohara.com/2019/0...-spoiler-talk/
So, I have watched the movie as I am currently living in Japan, and I can confirm that that is pretty much it unfortunately. The movie was rather fast-paced. They got into the heat of things real fast, and that made the situation way too tense and serious for her to really show off her ability anymore. Although I could argue that there were still instances where they could've done it if they wanted to, it didn't happen. There is a part where she also ARs into her child form, but it's off-screen.

So, false alarm, and it seems we will just have to wait for her to have her own arc in the anime series.

The movie itself was excellent though. Easily the best One Piece movie especially in terms of scale and action.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 08-15-2019 at 11:21 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2019   #21
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
So, I have watched the movie as I am currently living in Japan, and I can confirm that that is pretty much it unfortunately. The movie was rather fast-paced. They got into the heat of things real fast, and that made the situation way too serious for her to really show off her ability anymore. Although I could argue that there were instances where they could've done it if they wanted to, it didn't happen. There is a part where she also ARs into her child form, but it's off-screen.

So, false alarm, and it seems we will just have to wait for her to have her own arc in the anime series.

The movie itself was excellent though. Easily the best One Piece movie especially in terms of scale and action.
Damn it, I was really hoping we would get a bit more with her in movie quality animation. Sucks even more that she did AR and they didn't show it, that or an AP back.

Is the AR with the soldiers at least well done?

Last edited by meticulan23; 08-15-2019 at 11:34 AM.
Unread 08-31-2019   #22
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Quote:
Damn it, I was really hoping we would get a bit more with her in movie quality animation. Sucks even more that she did AR and they didn't show it, that or an AP back.

Is the AR with the soldiers at least well done?
Sorry for the late response.

And no... Since they are Capone Bege's men, who are dressed like mafia with suits, all we see is pretty much just them shrinking into their clothes.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2019   #23
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

I found a chinese camrip if you wanna see it, it happens around 19:40, again it's really quick so don't expect anything of note

https://www.haiwaiyy.com/vod-play-id...c-1-num-1.html

Tags
ar rn onepiece oldage 888