free hit counters
SlaveMaker - Page 42 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-12-2011   #493
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

Re: SlaveMaker

New, well not complety tested update
http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=a093953f0a2b2983

Haven?t tried it yet but the outlook so far is promising.
hellraider2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2011   #494
Mitchell
Process Disciple

http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=8031d41ccd131ec8

More updates, and the last one was VERY promissing!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2011   #495
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

okay I was beaten not once but twice to teh same update all because I was on a closing shift and didnt get off work until after both posts but some people are too lazy to visit the blog so here you go.

Code:
New Alpha
I know I said the previous alpha was the last, but one more.

This fixes assorted bugs, with the shop and shortcut keys, some selection issues, Lady Farun rescue, hint text, and some advantage/event mixups

Also adds

* Inept Warrior disadvantage
    * Guild Membership/Freelancer selection.
    * additional images for vampire, catgirl, furry
    * more introduction text for some of new events/advantages, but more to be done.
    * packages for Vampire, Catgirl, Furry, Ex Milk Slave

Freelancer Slave Makers are only partially implemented in this alpha release. Most end of training issues are not inplemented (like price and changing reviews etc)

Remember this is not an official release and it is an upgrade only, it is not the complete game. First install the full version and install this over top. Also the previous alpha releases are not needed, this completely replaces them

Upgrade Link
http://www.multiupload.com/2FJZJYK4ER
73Mb

Slave Sawachika Eri
otacu has updated the slave Sawachika Eri from the anime School Rumble. She is complete, but there are no custom events, so she is a vanilla slave

http://www.mediafire.com/?86s9r45zpa77j8z

Note you may have to rename the file in this archive
SlaveGirl18.txt
to a free number, depending on your installed slaves

Slave Yoroichi
Jaren released an update of his beta slave Yoruichi a week ago

http://www.mediafire.com/?95149br36t2lizo
Posted by cmacleod42 at 12:30 PM
Unread 02-07-2011   #496
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

New mostly useless update but new version of Yoruichi + Slave(Ino) Beta

http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=14ea0f44e284dc1e
Unread 02-07-2011   #497
mik4384
Mad scientist

i am wondering if aeris is still in beta or is there a big patch coming up for that slave?
mik4384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2011   #498
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

No Idea but my advice: DON?T use the new Yoruichi version. Just played her and the only possible ending it seems is the new "forever slave" ending. Her Account had 22k Gold and my slaver for some reason didn?t wanted to hand over the money. No choices, nothing.
Unread 02-09-2011   #499
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

well for those too lazy to hop over to the blog here is a copy of what was said:

Code:
Mmm ideally I should of just posted these as they happened, Oh well

Slave Builder
Moose has released an update of his Java based code generator, Slave Builder.
Note: this is only of use to people developing slaves, it is of no use for people who just want to play the game

Hello Everyone.

After 6 months of work, I am proud to release Slave Builder V1.4
On the outside, there are not many changes as I was planning to add Customs tab but due to some problems, I was unable to fix

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I8YAHXQ7

Code:
Change Log
1)   Seperated Adobe and FlashDevelop as I have decided to focus solely on FlashDevelop.
2)   Ability to add custom skills (tab 3);
3)   Modified "Assistant Information" UI. Need more space for later versions
4)   Tailor Tab: completely changed UI
5)   Most of the information is now saved as XML file.
6)   The tabs are re-organised.

New
1)   Assistant Building and Export
2)   Event Generation (Made by Raphe)
      -   Does not yet export.
3)     An Error log file is always generated so if any errors are encountered, this file contains the stack trace

Known problems
1)   Assistant Images are not shown. I dont know what the problem is so if anyone could fix it. I would be great-full.

Future
1) Ability to add custom jobs, chores, sex acts.
   - this is mostly done but was having trouble saving so currently disabled.

I hope you like it.

Please post comments, errors, idea, anything.

If any errors are encountered, could you please copy/paste the "Error Log.txt" file here for examination.

NOTE: The guide included has not been updated in a while but NarutoXD is currently working on it. Thankyou NarutoXD.

Yoruichi
Jaren released a new version of his slave Yoruichi

Ok... I made the time to finish off my list tonight. This version 1.3, will be as I noted before the last version I put out with new features for the foreseeable future. I have a really exciting plan for a new game, and so I wish to put my time to that. In particular I want to do something non hentai so that I can talk about it with my friends lol...

http://www.mediafire.com/?4v398qbyylcc2jd

New in this version:

-New additional ending if you decide not to pay her fine.
-New naked images
-Another item positioning pass done
-Onsen image positioning fixed

At some point I might get back to this and add morning events for when you possess the secret treasure, and add a bad ending where Yoruichi manages to run away for good, but I wont pretend thats anytime soon.

I will however keep checking in, and if a decent amount of bugs collected I will fix them.

I will also -try- to add any new improved writing thats supplied, or images, at the same time when I fix bugs.

PS- Once I have more to say on it, and if anyone is interested, I might post a link to my new game on the larger forums here. It wont be hentai, but it will have strong echii parts lol... Go catgirls, elven cheerleaders, robotic girlfriends, and lots of other stuff short of direct sex =)

Ino Beta release

Darsel released a beta version of his slave Ino fron Naruto
==BETA 1 RELEASE==
(a.k.a. "the barely there release")

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S50IQDDH

I've included some notes about the release in the archive(including installation instructions). Please keep in mind that aside from the tentacles and a few other little things, this is a 'generic' release. Please let me know if there are missing images or events are acting strangely(again, be sure to check IMPORTANT!.txt). Also, feedback is more than welcome.
Unread 02-09-2011   #500
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Hmmmmm I just downloaded Upgrade3110c and after I am done picking a living area I am at the slave market screen but there is noone to select. What am I doing wrong? >.>
Unread 02-20-2011   #501
hellraider2006
Frequent Poster

V5 Update

http://slavemaker3.blogspot.com/?zx=a8275111644613ab
Unread 02-20-2011   #502
Gagecoalbrace
Slave Trainer

okay I was beaten again what the hell do I have to do to be first again T.T but oh well here is details

Code:
This  is  the  alpha version of the new slave maker

Slave Maker Alpha  v5
This version corrects assorted bugs, but probably adds more. I added the following new features

* New Advantage: Forest Elf
    * New Advantage: Dark Elf
    * New Advantage: True Catgirl. Note: male is ok, they are a race of beings.
    * New Advantage: Holy
    * New Advantage: Convincing
    * Hint system has been revanped to be actual tooltip style hints. Some slave specific hints may initially work inperfectly until a new release
    * Revised Act restrictions (see below)
    * slave detail override system (see Mai below)
    * Slave Makers can have up to 3 jobs
    * Vampiric Feeding (very basic, I have improved text, but forgot to implement, sorry moliere)
    * New (simple) slave Mai. She need much more work, image editing and selection, mainly an example

Previously you were resticted from doing sex acts based on lesbian training and other things. A female slave maker could not strap-on fuck a female slave, a male slave maker could not give a dickgirl slave a blowjob etc

These restrictions are completely removed, but your slave will feel uncomfortable or downright unhappy doing overtly lesbian acts, or heterosexual act, depending on their sexuality. There will be penalties to obedience, joy, love depending on < 25 < 50 < 75 ranges and varying depending if they are lesbian or straight. BUT you can always do the acts.

At the moment a lot of the text is fairly simple for the new variants, and many girls will lack specific images. This will be eventually revised

Still many of the new advantages have little effect.

Freelancer has had some changes, training will not end until a buyer is found. This is still a daily event but is planned to be an encounter in the Slave Market, a new/returned walk loation. Note most of the options there are being worked on and will just show images.

http://www.multiupload.com/OPADSN8JGU
150Mb

Mai Shiranui
You will see a new slave Mai Shiranui, a completely vanilla slave (no special events). She is implemented as a completely new type of slave

- purely developed using Flash Develop
Source Code
http://www.multiupload.com/XPPIFLNACA
< 1Mb

- she purely uses loaded images and is a bit slow to play. I will be working to optimise this using code and ideas from Slave Builder.
- all her initial stats and text are in an external file Slave-Mai.vars that can be edited

This allows her to be copied and used as a template to create a simple slave. As I write this I realise there are issues with the current implementation, I intended this for a completely generic, requiring no coding at all just copying files, but it will not quite work. You can easily duplicate and make your own

1. Copy the source code, rename the class Mai to your new slave name (also rename Mai.as to the same name). Remember to make sure the new .as file is set to always compile and the old is not (right click in the library). You may need to edit the classpath to point to the SDK folder "Examples/Common Scripts" (Project/Properties) Build the project with FlashDevelop, that is all the coding needed
   2. copy SlaveGirl30.txt and a new number, also create a Slave-xxxxx.png (save Slave-Ifurita.png) same name as above. Edit the txt file to change gamefile to the new name. Also Folder to a new folder for the ne wslave
   3. copy Images/Mai to say Images/Ifurita (whatever your slave is)
   4. replace the images, keeping the exact same naming system. More can be added in the same bynber/name sequence
   5. copy Slave-Mai.vars to a new name like Slave-Ifurita.vars
   6. edit the file to customise the stats, names, dress effects and so on
   7. This is it, you have a new slave

Note the vars file can be used for any existing slave, so you could create a file
Slave-Akane.vars
and alter effects for Akane, like initial stats, difficulties etc

Note: I will update her to require no coding at all, and to be faster.
Unread 02-20-2011   #503
gwfl
Frequent Poster

I like a lot of the changes that the new version has, but there isn't any text for the slave auctions/exhibitions in that new area. The advanced choices for the type of trainer is really interesting. There are a few things that seem a bit overpriced, but it's really a good way to customize things.

As well, is there any way to have a trainable furry slave, or change one into a furry slave? I'm just curious, as it seems a shame not to have any way to get them when there everywhere (even where the slave trainer can be one).
gwfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011   #504
funfun74
Wolf Girl

Nothing much has been done on furries in the game yet. as for slaves you can check over at Futanari Palace since slavemaker has it's own forum section there. Someone might be doing a furry. I think Krystal might have been in the works. Also the new version is just an alpha, not even in beta stage yet. so a lot isn't complete or even working right.
funfun74 is offline   Reply With Quote