free hit counters
Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM) - Page 16 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-01-2009   #181
Min1337
Lurker

Re: Just a little bit (slow MiniGTS, slow SM)

Might be a bit difficult to convey in poser, but the thing I love about a lot of stories are the little things. For instance, having to reach up to press elevator buttons, sitting at a restaurant booth, or simply walking down the street and having to readjust your concept of what you see (waists instead of faces). I think the only way to pull those sort of things off is with first person perspective and camera angles that leave the viewer wanting to see the entire picture (but can't since they've shrunk and everything is much larger). /shrug Awesome work, loving the series.
Min1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #182
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousDave View Post
I'd like to hear any ideas people have of how to show that. One idea I had was a clothes store (as Rachel already mentioned), but I want more.
I understand that having lots of people in a frame can be truly time consuming, so I want to share a few ideas with not so many people.

One idea could be having at Kate coming with kid clothes (could be from a nephew, son, whatever) to see if they fit at Rob. He won't like it, but at least he is dressed. Also, bringing Kate back can ended with a nice comparasion how much bigger Rachel got and how smaller Rob even Kate got a few inches taller after using the device twice.

Another idea could be with them trying to ride a car or a cab. If Rob has a car, it will be hilarious how he will try to reach the steps while Rachel has to throw back the seat to get on it.

As you showed in the first pic of this sequence, Rachel is almost as big as the doorframe, so she may bump into one that is smaller (or you can save it if she will grow more)

Another scene could be with both of them sharing a bathtube. Both of them couldn't use it in the past at the same time, but now, Rachel can be a bit cramped on it, but Rob can safely rest on top of her since he won't weight too much for her.

If you have them go in separate ways, you can show at Rob, as it was mentioned by Min1337, having to 'surf' among people and how he can be mistaked by a kid (if he had kid clothes). Then, you can have at Rachel being a bit shy as everyone looks up to her as she is bigger in the crowd and her tight clothes don't let anything to imagination.

The must funny thing I can imagine will be with them trying to go out in a date to forget what it's happening, but each step of it reminds them what had happened. Like Rob trying to do all the things a man do (open doors, pull chairs, etc) for Rachel, but at the end, it must be her the one doing it for him. People mistaking them as they were mother and son and even you can have them meet a group of thieves in which Rob bravely tried to protect at Rachel, but it's futile due his size and she is the one saving him.

They can realize that their relationship has been turn upside down and they must adapt to how they are now. Also, even Rob can't grow bigger, that doesn't mean that Rachel must remain that size. She can try to use the device on the group of thieves (having at Rob away to avoid shrinking him more) or she can try to use it to steal the curves and breast size from some bitches that she has been waiting to get even.

Max
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #183
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max AP View Post
I understand that having lots of people in a frame can be truly time consuming, so I want to share a few ideas with not so many people.

One idea could be having at Kate coming with kid clothes (could be from a nephew, son, whatever) to see if they fit at Rob. He won't like it, but at least he is dressed. Also, bringing Kate back can ended with a nice comparasion how much bigger Rachel got and how smaller Rob even Kate got a few inches taller after using the device twice.

Another idea could be with them trying to ride a car or a cab. If Rob has a car, it will be hilarious how he will try to reach the steps while Rachel has to throw back the seat to get on it.

As you showed in the first pic of this sequence, Rachel is almost as big as the doorframe, so she may bump into one that is smaller (or you can save it if she will grow more)

Another scene could be with both of them sharing a bathtube. Both of them couldn't use it in the past at the same time, but now, Rachel can be a bit cramped on it, but Rob can safely rest on top of her since he won't weight too much for her.

If you have them go in separate ways, you can show at Rob, as it was mentioned by Min1337, having to 'surf' among people and how he can be mistaked by a kid (if he had kid clothes). Then, you can have at Rachel being a bit shy as everyone looks up to her as she is bigger in the crowd and her tight clothes don't let anything to imagination.

The must funny thing I can imagine will be with them trying to go out in a date to forget what it's happening, but each step of it reminds them what had happened. Like Rob trying to do all the things a man do (open doors, pull chairs, etc) for Rachel, but at the end, it must be her the one doing it for him. People mistaking them as they were mother and son and even you can have them meet a group of thieves in which Rob bravely tried to protect at Rachel, but it's futile due his size and she is the one saving him.

They can realize that their relationship has been turn upside down and they must adapt to how they are now. Also, even Rob can't grow bigger, that doesn't mean that Rachel must remain that size. She can try to use the device on the group of thieves (having at Rob away to avoid shrinking him more) or she can try to use it to steal the curves and breast size from some bitches that she has been waiting to get even.

Max
You are the MAN! I'm sure I'll use at least one or two of these.
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2009   #184
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Glad you like the ideas. I'm happy to help.

Also, I wonder what you are preparing for Sydney and Dr. Pym. Will she turn into a giantess and Rachel will have to steal the size of several men to grow and stop her?
Unread 09-02-2009   #185
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max AP View Post
I wonder what you are preparing for Sydney and Dr. Pym. Will she turn into a giantess and Rachel will have to steal the size of several men to grow and stop her?
Rachel's too nice to steal size from anyone. If you remember, she didn't even want to do it to the photographer, and he was a real bastard.
But don't worry, Pym&Sydney will come back, and it will have lots of size changing consequences.
Unread 09-03-2009   #186
Beetlebomb
Frequent Poster

Will we be seeing some new content from you soon Dave? All this talk makes everybody very eager to see what you have been whipping up!
Beetlebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2009   #187
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

This update is dedicated to Max AP.
Next scene: shopping. Yay!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s01.jpg (215.9 KB, 389 views)
File Type: jpg s02.jpg (220.0 KB, 403 views)
File Type: jpg s03.jpg (222.0 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg s04.jpg (175.3 KB, 391 views)
File Type: jpg s05.jpg (133.3 KB, 440 views)
File Type: jpg s06.jpg (193.2 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg s07.jpg (191.9 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg s08.jpg (122.8 KB, 541 views)
File Type: jpg s09.jpg (89.6 KB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg s10.jpg (160.5 KB, 397 views)
Unread 09-04-2009   #188
Beetlebomb
Frequent Poster

Good stuff!
Beetlebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2009   #189
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerousDave View Post
This update is dedicated to Max AP.
*blushes* Thanks a lot my friend. I'm glad you like the idea. Rob's face is priceless as Rachel is going to drive. Also, nice car they have there.

It will be nice to see how they go to shopping. I don't know if the stores has an Amazon & Midget section LOL.

Max
Unread 09-04-2009   #190
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

This reminds me of some of my favorite comics!!

This will be epic!!

Claire's Project
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2009   #191
hatemachine
Leecher

! so good.
hatemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2009   #192
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Update time!
Let me know what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t01.jpg (170.3 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg t02.jpg (177.6 KB, 365 views)
File Type: jpg t03.jpg (179.3 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg t04.jpg (128.5 KB, 336 views)
File Type: jpg t05.jpg (133.5 KB, 408 views)
File Type: jpg t06.jpg (163.0 KB, 476 views)
File Type: jpg t07.jpg (150.3 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg t08.jpg (172.3 KB, 456 views)
File Type: jpg t09.jpg (177.4 KB, 453 views)
File Type: jpg t10.jpg (147.8 KB, 437 views)
File Type: jpg t11.jpg (177.5 KB, 432 views)
File Type: jpg t12.jpg (165.5 KB, 433 views)
File Type: jpg t13.jpg (150.7 KB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg t14.jpg (151.9 KB, 408 views)
File Type: jpg t15.jpg (148.0 KB, 387 views)
File Type: jpg t16.jpg (161.8 KB, 385 views)
File Type: jpg t17.jpg (162.5 KB, 368 views)
File Type: jpg t18.jpg (149.7 KB, 355 views)
File Type: jpg t19.jpg (150.1 KB, 393 views)
File Type: jpg t20.jpg (166.9 KB, 435 views)
File Type: jpg t21.jpg (160.3 KB, 494 views)