free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 104 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-08-2019   #1237
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by trc071880 View Post
Maybe its because my expectations where in the toliet or maybe its because i dont feel cheated because i didnt invest in it but i cant really say the movie was terrible terrible. Ive seen worse werewolf movies. But in regards to the tf..yes its everything that is already been explained here..so meh ( Tho her ripping her top open exposing her boobs was nice lol ) not sorry i rented it tho..sometimes you gotta see a train wreck for yourself.
Yeah, the top ripping was the only part worth watching as far as I'm concerned. Otherwise meh.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2019   #1238
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

currently working on a 15 to 20 page female werewolf tf comic as a gift for one of my patreons for 3 month sub.

https://sta.sh/01zt7lpkmkln

https://sta.sh/01ray3woid2y

https://sta.sh/01zlckjnxflx

https://sta.sh/01r6yxq03dug
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2019   #1239
mtsocano
Process Fan

Is there a link to Betsy? I wanna see just how awful it is.
mtsocano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2019   #1240
thenewflash
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsocano View Post
Is there a link to Betsy? I wanna see just how awful it is.
https://openload.co/f/SJdFDgy_0Ps

Help yourself!
thenewflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2019   #1241
mtsocano
Process Fan

Eh, you're right. I felt a little ripped off. Any other female werewolf movie links? That are actually good? Maybe Adam R. Steigert's "Fang". It's got a female werewolf in it.

Last edited by mtsocano; 03-08-2019 at 09:26 PM.
mtsocano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2019   #1242
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trc071880 View Post
Maybe its because my expectations where in the toliet or maybe its because i dont feel cheated because i didnt invest in it but i cant really say the movie was terrible terrible. Ive seen worse werewolf movies. But in regards to the tf..yes its everything that is already been explained here..so meh ( Tho her ripping her top open exposing her boobs was nice lol ) not sorry i rented it tho..sometimes you gotta see a train wreck for yourself.
I said it a while ago after it was released to the Indiegogo supporters: Looking at it objectively as a whole movie, it wasn't terrible (minus one glaring plot hole). A straight forward "I got scratched by a werewolf, and my demeanor changes leading up to my full transformation". However, everything about the monster designs, let alone the transformation itself, were lazy, and flat out garbage.

Last edited by Thrillerboy; 03-08-2019 at 10:12 PM.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2019   #1243
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Eh, you're right. I felt a little ripped off. Any other female werewolf movie links? That are actually good? Maybe Adam R. Steigert's "Fang". It's got a female werewolf in it.
I'm still waiting for a release for this, as well as the short film "The Hunted" (though, I think we figured that based on the BTS stuff they released, the process in it won't be that in depth). I'm following both on Facebook, and they're both doing the festival rounds.

To be honest, it's lean times, if you're interested in this stuff. Outside of those two, I spent some time digging deep for some indie movies that may be under the radar. That's how I found the clip I posted earlier. Also stumbled on a short about a siren that looks like I would have to purchase a horror short complilation to see (though, that would go in the other floating transformations thread). Everything else I found, just doesn't have the process you'd want there.

I still think its a shame that some movies like "Blue Moon" just never materialized, or some producers like Anthony Brownrigg were pieces of shit who never delivered on what they advertised. Makes the drought that much shittier to ride out. There are things like the Hitmart She-Wolf series on YouTube and Vimeo On Demand, but that one is a healthy "meh", as they're clearly constrained by production limitations.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2019   #1244
salmonmousse
Process Fan

Quote:
Check out the new Netflix series The Order. I've only watched the first couple of episodes but there is some male werewolf process that's not bad. I'm waiting to see the female werewolf character change but so far no luck... The show itself is meh, but there's at least some chance of a female tf so I'll stick around for a few more episodes
salmonmousse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #1245
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
I'm still waiting for a release for this, as well as the short film "The Hunted" (though, I think we figured that based on the BTS stuff they released, the process in it won't be that in depth). I'm following both on Facebook, and they're both doing the festival rounds.

To be honest, it's lean times, if you're interested in this stuff. Outside of those two, I spent some time digging deep for some indie movies that may be under the radar. That's how I found the clip I posted earlier. Also stumbled on a short about a siren that looks like I would have to purchase a horror short complilation to see (though, that would go in the other floating transformations thread). Everything else I found, just doesn't have the process you'd want there.

I still think its a shame that some movies like "Blue Moon" just never materialized, or some producers like Anthony Brownrigg were pieces of shit who never delivered on what they advertised. Makes the drought that much shittier to ride out. There are things like the Hitmart She-Wolf series on YouTube and Vimeo On Demand, but that one is a healthy "meh", as they're clearly constrained by production limitations.
I actually managed to dig up "Blue Moon" if it's the one by Martyn Pick. I don't remember where I found it or how I watched it, but the TF in it is nonexistent. You see everything in the trailer where the woman falls to all fours, there aren't even off-screen sound effects or anything like that while she's changing. Focus shifts to them being stalked and everything about her change is implied.

A shame too, because the girl was gorgeous and the cleavage scene when she falls over was very promising.

EDIT: Here's a link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXEOp9Yg5V8

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #1246
Randy_McSporran
Frequent Poster

So, I know this kind of question usually gets sent to the request thread, but since we're talking about things that finally turn up.... Did anyone ever find 'Howl of a Good Time'?
Randy_McSporran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #1247
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post

Yep, I am also doing some scouting work from time to time. Vimeo is a good place to have a look at, but as you can see, the budget constraints are a big issue that directly make the directors to discard TFs or reduce them to the minimum.
To add something useful, the guy who was teasing a movie that was going to be named "plain sight" is currently showing some teasing images (soulmarch in Deviantart) of what he wants to do for the movie (I don't know with a different name). It seems to be that the bugdet will be also small but at least he will try something. Don't expect too much, though.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2019   #1248
blackjack60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmonmousse View Post
Check out the new Netflix series The Order. I've only watched the first couple of episodes but there is some male werewolf process that's not bad.
1. No, the male process is bad. Low budget CGI of a couple body parts.
2. There are no female werewolf TFs.
3. The show is a thoroughly wasted opportunity for TFs of any kind.
blackjack60 is offline   Reply With Quote