free hit counters
Down A Notch (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-08-2011   #1
jigglypuff
Boobs for everyone!

Down A Notch (Complete)

Here's a another quick story that I felt like doing. Sorry to those who wanted an additional chapter of "For Shila's Sake", I'll continue it when the inspiration hits me. Enjoy!

"Okay, on three, cheese!"

Vanessa and Julie, the two friends stood in front of the mirror in Vanessa's bedroom. They were trying out bathing suits for their big weekend getaway to the Hamptons. On the surface, both of them were excited to join a few of their other friends for a raucous start to summer. But, Vanessa was harboring feelings that have been festering in her for some time.

Both girls are absolutely beautiful and very popular. However, sometimes it's not enough to be desired. Sometimes, even people who seem to have a lot still desire more and are insecure about what they have. Vanessa has a nice athletic body with long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. In her green striped bikini she shows off her tight, flat stomach and milky tanned skin. However, next to Julie, she feels her insecurity growing. Vanessa has never been very tall, not growing much since grammar school. She stopped growing at 5ft 1 and has always been self conscious about her height. Her only refuge, her friend Julie, who always had been vertically challenged as well. When they met in the 4th grade, Julie was 2 inches shorter than Vanessa and was the official shortest girl of the class. It was her shortness that drew Vanessa to Julie, but the two girls built a genuine friendship.

But as time went by, things changed. Puberty was in full force, bodies were changing, breasts were budding, curves were blooming and people were growing. By the 7th grade, Julie and Vanessa were eye to eye. Come 8th grade, Julie was an inch taller and Vanessa invested heavily in shoes that helped mask the height difference. However, by high school, Julie pulled away, and settled in at 5ft 6 by Junior year. Vanessa felt hurt, although it wasn't any fault of her friend, but she always hoped that her friend wouldn't leave her behind. Julie, being of Chinese descent, wasn't someone that Vanessa thought would grow that much. Julie's parents were also on the short side of things. But now, her friend was 5 inches taller than her, sporting a pair of long slender legs.

Vanessa did everything she did to close the gap, she wore heels, she even stood slightly on tippy toes in photos, as she did in the one they just took. But she knew it wouldn't really make a difference. And so, that silent grudge grew.

"We should get to bed, it's like a 3 hour train ride and I don't want to get to the beach house last," Vanessa said as she took off her bikini and packed it.

"You're right, we have to get up at like 5am, eesh," Julie replied and did the same. Vanessa snuck a peek at her friend's topless figure and thought to herself "Well at least we're kinda the same in that department."

The pair went to bed, both thinking about the weekend. The difference, Julie thinking about the fun they'll have, Vanessa thinking about how to minimize the impact of her small stature. Julie feel asleep very quickly, as she always did, and Vanessa stared at her friend. She felt her eyes getting heavy, and before she feel asleep, thought "I wish I could take her down a notch"...

It's 3am, the night is still and the moon looks ominous. At, 3:01, it began. Julie tossed and turned as it started, unconscious, dreaming about flying, unaware of the changes she was going through. Her feet slowly creeped up the bed, millimeter by millimeter, further and further away from the foot of the bed. Her legs were getting shorter, if she were awake, she would feel her skin pulling up, as it contracted because of her disappearing height. The two bumps that signified where her feet were are now 2 inches higher than they were before, and now they are starting to get slightly smaller. She normally wears a size 6 shoe, and now they're melting to a size 4 1/2. Her trunk started to vibrate, she began panting as the organs inside her shifted in her compacting body. Her tinier body tossed and turned a little more, as she flailed her arms around a little more they started to shorten, and her hands became tinier. Her feet are now 5 inches away from the foot of the bed. Julie looks much like herself, but truncated, her body still athletic but her hips and butt are becoming rounder and fuller as they fall in line with her proportions. The finale was a jump, her legs shrunk 3 more inches, losing 8 inches of her original height, her arms shriveled to fit her new body, her feet became a size 4 and her head and face became slightly smaller.

"Wha!!!...Huh," Julie woke up in a start. It was 4:30, the alarm was going to go off soon, so Julie decided to wake up. She jumped out of the bed, stumbling slightly as the ground isn't in the same place it used to be. She shuffled to her bag and picked up a black and white striped bikini she liked. She shuffled again, groggy, to the bathroom, her pajama pants are comically pooled around her feet. Sleepy, she took off her tank top and her pajama pants and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She looked at her shorter body, not realizing what is different, focusing on her wider hips.

"Shit, I need to go on a diet"

She put on her bikini, noticing that the top is a little tighter. As it turns out, her breasts grew slightly in her change. She looked again at herself, wondering what is out of place. She looked around and thought "I don't remember Vanessa's bathroom to be this big."

All the rustling in the bathroom woke up Vanessa. She followed Julie's suit and started getting ready. She disrobed and put on her new yellow bikini.

"Hey, Van, can you come in here, tell me what you think of this bikini. I feel like it looks different"

"Ya...*yawn*"

Vanessa groggily walked to her bathroom. Julie was kneeling down, grabbing her camera from her makeup bag. Vanessa was teasing her hair a little as she walked in. When her friend stood up, she was now a full head shorter. Vanessa gasped and Julie, still in a sleepy state, turned to her and looked straight into her neck. Julie turned to the mirror and took a random picture of the two, just before they screamed their heads off.

In a reversal of fortune, Julie had shrunk down to 4ft 10 inches, a height she wasn't since the 4th grade. Vanessa, now not the shortest girl anymore, had a stray thought "Man, are her boobs bigger now?!".

Last edited by jigglypuff; 08-18-2021 at 05:45 PM.
jigglypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011   #2
Knightstable
Process Fan

Re: Down a notch

Nice story loved it!
Knightstable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011   #3
lalilu
spicy

ummmmmmmmmmm..... underaged much?
Unread 04-08-2011   #4
OhZone
OhYeah!

Needs more notches. OHYEAH!
Unread 04-09-2011   #5
LK
Process Disciple

You're an excellent writer. I haven't seen many that can manipulate my senses with words like you have. The pictures drove it home, though I hope they are all 18.
Unread 04-09-2011   #6
insomniac
SW Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorekeep View Post
You're an excellent writer. I haven't seen many that can manipulate my senses with words like you have. The pictures drove it home, though I hope they are all 18.
I loved the story too, and although I have my doubts, there is that part of me that knows that a ton of asian women (especially the ones I know) don't look over 18 until they are 30, and once they hit 30 they will only look 21.

ASIAN WOMEN KNOW TIME TRAVEL.
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2011   #7
jigglypuff
Boobs for everyone!

Glad you guys liked it. Don't worry, they're all about 18-19 in those pics. They are friends of friends, I saw them on Facebook and notice how much they looked alike in those pics and how different the heights were...the story wrote itself.
jigglypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2011   #8
Random_X
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post

ASIAN WOMEN KNOW TIME TRAVEL.
I used to work with an Asian woman. When she mentioned her TWO ex-husbands, I boggled. I thought she was 18 or 19. Turns out she was in her 40's. It's like they're stuck in an aging stasis and then explode with old!

Awesome story. Is there more to come? I would love to see her smaller and bustier!
Random_X is offline   Reply With Quote