free hit counters
The Bored Website (Incomplete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-02-2008   #1
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

The Bored Website (Incomplete)

I've started to write a story whilst waiting for some place names for my game. The problem is, I dont know where to put it because it has oads of different categories. I've decided to put it here because the first major transformation is a TG, so, here we go

Holly sat down infront of her computer screen trying to think up something to do
"Urgh, sooooooo bored" she cried out to no-one. She surfed through a few sites that she regulary went on, until she had read every artical on them. She then went on Google and typed in 'bored'. Loads of things came up with games, stories, the odd offer for a boob job etc. Then she came across something that caught her eye.

BORED AT HOME? NOTHING TO DO?
THEN COME BROWSE OUR SELECTION OF FREE PRODUCTS
AND RECIEVE WITHIN 2 DAYS!!

Holly clicked the link and up came a white screen with a red banner with lots of swirls on. In the sub-sections, there were items of clothing, gadgets, accessories, food, vouchers and books. Holly clicked on clothing and up came another menu, with casual clothes, fancy clothes, lingerie, shoes, fancy dress. She went into fancy dress and saw lots of funny clothing. She then thought of her boyfriend, Rob. So she clicked on a costume that was made for a girl. It had fishnet stockings, high heels and a corset which had C cups. The 'ADD TO BASKET' button was underneath, but as Holly went to click it, she thought 'I bet this is a joke. No one would give away stuff like this for free' So she went to the FAQ section to find out wheter everything was legit. As she read through, she saw a section called 'Why are you giving free stuff away?'. The answer simply was "We are a new company that want our brands to become well known in houses across the world" Holly thought everything seemed okay as she came to the bottom of the page. And there, highlighted was the sign, THERE IS NO LIMIT ON HOW MUCH YOU ORDER, JUST AS LONG AS YOU TELL OTHERS ABOUT OUR WEBSITE. Holly's eyes shot wide as she pressed the back button on the window and clicked add to basket to order the costume for Rob. She decided to order some other things aswell, some for purpose, some for jokes. Included were-

A silk dress
A corset with D cups
A pair of 6 inch high heels
A magic book (which Holly laughed at)
2 pairs of K cup bras
2 bikinis with H cups
A games console with a mystery game
A pair of fake breasts that were Z cups (Holly fell off her chair and had to fetch some tissues because of a nosebleed)
And a lycra suit which was a literal hourglass shape

She clicked proceed to checkout were she typed in her details and pressed the button to confirm that she would be recieiving them within 2 days. She aslong bookmarked the page for is she wanted anything else.

Two days passed and Rob was round with Holly. They were snuggled up on the coach watching a movie when the doorbell rang. Holly went up to answer the door and there was a delivery trying to put down a huge box without dropping it.

"Where can I..urgh..put this ma'am?" he said from behind the box. Holly directed him through the door, helping him put the box down, "Would you mind if I have a glass of water before I bring the other one in?"
"Other one?" Holly said, "Of course you may, Rob, go fetch the other box will you," she said turning towards the kitchen.

As Rob dragged the other box through the door, the delievery man was sat at the table with a glass of water and a piece of cake.
"How much did all this cost?" Rob asked, wheezing
"Nothing at all" replied the delievery man
"What?!?! You serious"
"Yep, all courtesy of The Bored Website"
"The Bored Website"
"Yeh, we're a new company that started up last week, and you're missus here was the first person to find our site and order something"
"We're not married"
"Oh, shame. Anyway, I better get going. Could you sign this for me please, ma'am?

Holly signed the form and the delivery person left.
"What on earth did you order?" Rob asked
"Wait in here and i'll show you"

Holly went through to the lounge where the boxes were and locked the door to the kitchen, the front door and shut the blinds. She then opened the first box that was bought in and on top was the usual thank you note that came with an order. She pulled away the bubble wrap to first see the games console. It looked as though it was a rip off of a PSP and indeed was. But when she turned it on, it worked perfectly. It came up with something that looked like the Sims, but wasnt. She put it to one side and rummaged round the box. Not finding what she wanted, Holly opened the other box and found what she was looking for.

Rob was sat at the table in the kitchen, waiting for whatever it was Holly was going to show him, when the lock clicked open to the kitchen door and a leg came through the door in 6 inch high heels. then followed the rest of the body and Rob's jaw almost hit the floor. The stood Holly in this beautiful red silk dress with 6 inch high heels on her feet. Rob was usually taller than Holly but now Rob had to look up to look into her eyes. The dress hugged her body tightly, showing off her B cup breasts all the way down to her perfect butt

"Well, what do you think?" Holly asked as she walked seductively over to Rob
"Wow, well, err, wow" Rob was lost for words
"Heheh, I thought you would like this. And I've booked us a table at the Four Corners aswell."
"By the weight of that box, you've bought the Four Corners. Wait a minute, the Four Corners costs a bomb!"
"I know, but I wanted to go out in this beautiful dress. And for a plus, you will have this breathtaking beauty on your arm. All the men will be jealous of you"
"Well, if you put it that way. What else did you buy?
"You'll see. But first, I must ask you something"
"Fire away"
"Would you do anything for me?"
"Of course I would babe, but why?"
"Oh, no reason" Holly smirked as she thought about the corset she had ordered for Rob
"When did you book the table for?"
"Tomorrow night"
"Well then good looking, what are we going to do tonight then?" Rob said with a grin
"Not what you're thinking!"
"Oh"
"Nah, i'll tell you what we are going to do. It is something else that I ordered and its for you"
"You know I like surprises"
"Sure do, now, follow me"

Holly led Rob into the lounge where the two boxes were pushed up to the edge of the room, along with all the furniture, leaving a big space in the middle. Holly sat Rob down in the centre of the room and went over to the boxes. She pulled out the corset and turned around to show it to Rob.
"I thought you said that we wern't doing that"
"Well, this isn't for me"
"So who is it....oh shit"
"It's for you!"
"Oh no, i'm not putting that on"
"But you just said that you would do anything for me"
"Shit"
"Well, go on then" she said as she handed Rob the corset.
"Fine, but I get to see you in it afterwards"
"Sounds fair to me" Holly said as she passed Rob the rest of the outfit

Rob shrugged out of his clothes, and started putting the stockings on
"These aren't going to fit me. They're too small"
"At least try for me"
"Fine"
Rob struggled into the stockings and put the high heels on. Then he put the corset on and turned around to show Holly.
"There, happy now."
"Not yet" she said as she picked up a camera that Rob hadn't seen.
"No"
"Yes, say cheese"
Just as Holly took the photo, Rob got hit by some force which knocked him to the ground,
"Oh my god, are you alright?" Holly asked
"Yeah, i'm fine" Rob said sitting up, "My feet feel tingly though"

The tingling sensation that Rob was feeling started to spread up his legs and carried on upwards
"What's happening to me?" Rob asked Holly, asking as though this was a punishment of some sorts.
"I don't know"

The tinlging spread up to Rob's crotch and he shot backwards in pain as he felt his member start to recede back into his body.
"ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!" he screamed out in pain. Holly had started to cry, she hadn't wanted Rob to be in any pain

2 minutes passed and Rob sat back up, quite scared to look under the boxers that he had left on. But both he an Holly noticed that his legs were definately feminine looking and that his hips had flared out and was now strecthing the stockings tightly across his skin. The tingling started to move up over his stomach, pinching in his waist as it went. Holly could hear bones cracking as Rob tried not to scream. The extra weight that Rob carried was being pushed up by the force, upwards towards his chest. The tingling spread out into two seperate points, just under his nipples, and they started to grow. They grew, pushing out into the corset, leaving little nubs. Then a big pressure started to push up as the fat started to turn into breast tissue. Rob's breasts started to surge forwards, past A, B, C, D and onwards to E before stopping. They were straining to be free of the corset but the black clothing held on tight. The tingling then spread up towards his shoulders, making them more feminie as the tingling broke up into four seperate spots and two of the went down his arms, slimming them out as they journied on towards his hands. Her hands started to become slimmer and more lady like as her fingers did the same. The nails started to grow and finished up at an inch in length. The feelings in her hands passed away as the sensation below her neck started to spread upwards, thinning out her neck as it came towards the face. Rob screamed in agony as the bones in her face started to crack and replace themselves around her face, giving it a touch of elegance. Her eyes burned as the feeling passed over them, and hair from her eyebrows dropped out as her skin became blemish free. It passed on upwards to her hair as the shot black hairstyle of Rob slowly started to grow down towards the small of her back. At the roots, the colour started to change as a platinum blond replaced the dark black and passed on down to the tips of the luscious flowing locks. The feeling then disappeared completely.

Holly had been watching in horror as her boyfriend had turned into her girlfriend. Rob sat up and tried to regain focus in her eyes.
"Aww man" she said, in a higer pitched tone, "What happened?"
"To be honest, I dont know"
Rob looked down and saw a pair of thin legs leading down to petite feet behind what looked like literal mountains on her chest
"Shit!" she shouted as she tried to get up. But her balance hadn't returned and she fell down on her front, squishing her breasts.
"Well, at least I have airbags now!" Rob said, sitting back up.
Holly helped her former boyfriend get up and took her over to the cupboard which had a mirror inside. Rob viewed herself up and down and started crying.
"MY LIFE IS RUINED!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!! NO LIFE, NO GIRLFRIEND, NOTHING!!"
"What do you mean no girlfriend?" Holly asked as Rob slumped back to the floor
"Well, you're going to leave me for someone else now, seeing as though i'm now a girl" she said whilst sobbing into her knees, which she could only just get to because of her breasts
"Babe, I'm going to stay with you, no matter what"
"Seriously"
"Yeh, now come on. Lets get you to the couch."
Rob tried and succeeded in standing up and walking over to the couch. Holly watched as her boyfriend's ass waved side to side in a sexy fashion.
"Well" Holly said, as she snapped out of her gaze, "We'll have to get you some clothes for going out in"
"As if, i'm not going out like this, people will laugh"
"No they won't. They won't even know who you are"
"Oh yeah"
"Right then, you sit here and come to you're senses as I go on the internet"
"To do what?" as she remembered the photo Holly had taken before
"To go on that webiste and find out what happened"

Holly clicked the link to the site and the same white page with red header came up. She scrolled around and found a telephone number. She quickly picked up the phone and dialled the number
"Hello, this is the Bored Webiste helpline, how may I be of assistance?"
"Well, I have recently acquired some of your products and they have turned my boyfriend into a sex idol"
"Our policy is if you are not satisfied, we ask you a question.
"And that is?"
"Are you bored anymore?"
"Well of course not, I've got to make out that my boyfriend is my sister"
"Well then we have done our job"
"What job?"
"You arent bored anymore"
Seeing what the girl at theo ther end of the phone was saying, Holly asked one final question
"I there a way to change him, sorry, her back?"
"I am afraid that is not possible. Have a good day" and the phone went dead.
Holly put the phone down and started to cry. Rob had heard Holly on the phone and had edged her way to the door to listen.
"Don't cry. It's not all that bad. At least i'm alive and you haven't changed"
"But I only meant it for a joke. I didnt expect you to turn into a girl"
Holly kept on crying and Rob went to hug her. Rob's new breasts pressed against Holly's which made them both blush. They looked into each others eyes and shared a long kiss.

They went back into the lounge and looked through the other stuff in the boxes. Rob pulled out the fake Z cup breasts and fell over.
"Man, these are heavy. I certainly prefer these babies i've got"
Holly pulled out the corset and thought to herself
Well, if that corset managed to change Rob into a girl, maybe this will give me bigger boobs.
Holly had been bullied whilst going through college by a group of girls that had huge boobs, a lot bigger than Holly's modest pair of Bs. So whilst Rob was still picking herself up from the floor, Holly slipped out of the dress and high heels and went to put the corset on, when she noticed that she was still standing another 6 inches higher. She looked down to her feet and saw that she was basically walking on her tiptoes.She chuckled, and looked over to Rob. She hadn't changed in height during her change, and she stood at 5'10", but Holly had been 2 inches shorter than Rob before, and now she was 4 inches taller. She proceeded to put on the corset which fit snugly around her hips and waist, but had a big gap at her breasts. Rob turned around and saw that Holly had put on the corset.
"What are you doing! Who know what that'll do to you!"
"Well, we'll have to wait and see"
5 minutes passed and nothing had happened.
"Maybe this stuff is meant to change guys into gals, like me"
"Aww man, i wanted bigger breasts"
As Holly said that, her breasts surged outwards, filling the corset in seconds.
"Woah, what happened then?"
"Well, you said that you wanted bigger breasts and got them"
"Hmm, okay, i want breasts as big as Rob"
Obediently, her breasts pushed out to the same size that Rob now had.
"Hehe, i want to look 9 months pregnant with twins"
"WHAT!"
And following her orders, Holly's stomach pushed out the fabric of the corset, which seemed to expand along with the bump, outwards infront of Holly until she had to sit down because of the huge bump on her stomach. Her breasts had also grown in size and looked as though they could burst.
"Wow, that...ouch"
"What?"
"I felt a kick..ouch, and again"
"Oh no"
Rob put her hand on Holly's stomach and felt little kicks emmiting from beneath the surface.
"Congratulations Holly, you're going to have twins"
"NO no no no no! I can't be pregnant!"
"Just say that you don't want to be preggers anymore"
"I can't do that. I have my children inside me. I'm not doing that"
"Well then, what are we going to do?"
"Get me to a hospital"
"Why?"
"Cos theres a wet patch on the couch cos my WATERS JUST BROKE!!"

Rob ran to fetch some clothes for both Holly and herself to wear. Unfortunatly, all of Hollys clothes wouldn't fit properply over both of their busts, so Rob had to get some big footall shirts for them both to wear, along with some jogging bottoms. She wriggled herself into hers, which was difficult because of the breasts, and the helped Holly into hers, which was a feat because Holly was writhing about. Rob picked up the car keys and helped Holly out to the car. They drove off towards the hospital
"Right Rob, we have to get our stories straight. You're my sister yeah"
"Gotcha"
"I had a one night stand and got lucky"
"Unlucky"
"LUCKY! I dont know who the father is because I was drunk"
"But wait, aren't you a virgin"
"Yeah, but whats that gonna change"
"Won't they know"
"We'll have to find out"

They arrived at the hospital incident free, and Rob rushed Holly inside and she quickly got taken to the maternity ward
"Excuse me" said one of the nurses to Rob, who was waiting outside, "What's your name?"
"Err..Rob"
"Is that short for anything?"
"Yeah, short for.." Rob couldn't say Robert because it wasnt a girls name, "Robyn, with a y"
"Thank you. You can go in now"

The next day, Robyn and Holly walked through the front door to their house, carrying two bundles.
"What shall we do then?"
"Let me check something"
Holly went to the computer and went back to the Bored Website. She searched through and found what she was looking for. The next day, two cots came along with lots of baby clothes and other stuff.
"Aww, they're a couple of angels. What are they called?"
"Hannah and Rachel"
"Aww, anyway, sign here please"

When the two girls were asleep, Robyn and Holly curled up on the coach again and kissed.
"Rough couple of days"
"No doubt about that"
"Anyway, what else did you order first time?"
"Well, apart from the fake boobs, which you know about", with that Robyn smirked, "A magic book.."
"A magic book?"
"Yeh, wanna take a look?"
"Go on then, might be fun"
Holly fished out the book and opened its pages. She skimmed through and found a few that she liked.
"Lets try one. Probably won't work anyway"
"Go on then, which one?"
"The Aging spell? You sure?"
"Yeh"
"Fine" and Robyn read it out

With these words, you will age
And will gain wisdom
Grow by a year
And see how you feel

Holly squealed with joy as she could feel herself getting older. There were subtle changes, her breasts became plumper, her hips flared out more, she grew another 2 inches in height and her hair grew longer
"It works?" Robyn questioned
"Seems like it" Holly replied whilst squishing her breasts together.
"I've had enough excitement today, lets go to bed"
So, the two of the made their ways upstairs to get ready for bed, checking on the sleeping girls and got into bed

Link drawn by BSB
flango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #2
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.
Re: The Bored Website

Very nice! I would very much like to see this continued.
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #3
dreams
Harpy

nice work, i like it
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2008   #4
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfodder View Post
Very nice! I would very much like to see this continued.
Dont worry, thats just the first part. Theres plnty more to come, though I would like some input on some clothing that can be used for transforming Robyn and Holly

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 04-02-2008   #5
12345td123
Childish Deviant

awesome job dude
Unread 04-02-2008   #6
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Be good to see what that there Sims game does....
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2008   #7
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

I'm glad to hear that it will continue, and I agree with Cyreo. The camera would be interesting, as well. And what happens if one of the adults falls asleep in the babies bed with them? Oh, I almost forgot. School Girl Costumes. Cliche, but fun. Thank you, that is all.
Unread 04-03-2008   #8
joeman

I have to say, it was good but kind of frantic and random nearer the end. But good.

Suggestions: Halloween costumes(mermaid, etc), video games for the video game thing(bringing the game to life or something), XL sizes for growth or something.
Unread 04-03-2008   #9
Vengeance1701
Modest Moderator

I would agree with Joeman's comments... a bit too frenetic but good
Unread 04-03-2008   #10
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Hmm, I see your points. But what I would like to know, how do you guys think I did with the descriptions of the changes, the TG in particular?

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 04-03-2008   #11
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Sorry for the double post, but heres the second part of the story, which includes the game

Robyn started to dream about the spell that she previously cast.
"Urgh, with these words, ah, you will age, and gain wisdom, uh, grow by sixteen years, and, uh, see how you feel"
With these words uttered, a light came from the cots in the room and crying began, which woke both Holly and Robyn.
"Parenthood, who wants it" Robyn muttered and sat up to see the glowing, "Holly, you better look at this"
"Wha??" Holly sat up to also see the glowing, "Whats happening?"
The glow was emmiting from the twins as they started to grow. They shot up in height to the same as their mother, hair cascaded down their backs, bums becoming plump and soft, hips flaring out whilst waists grew slowly. But the parents both noticed the breasts, they were huge, easily the E cups that they were, if not bigger. The glowing faded as the twins sat in their cots, staring at each, tears running down their faces.
"What happened?" asked Hannah
"Don't know" came the reply from Rachel, "lets ask Mum. Mum, what happened to us?"
Both Holly and Robyn sat in shock as the two girls came over and sat on the bed
"I...don't know?"
"I'm hungry" Rachel said
"Me too. Mum, can we have some milk?"
"Err, yeah, go to the fridge"
"No Mum, we want your milk"
"What no, your fully grown adults now. Wait, that means, according to their birthdays, that I should have been 4 when I gave birth to them"
"Three"
"What?"
"Don't forget, you used the spell to make yourself a year older...oh crap"
"Mum, don't use that language"
"Sorry, i was dreaming about the day we met. We were both sixteen and, I started to dream about the twins aswell, and of the spell! I must have said the spell in my sleep whilst thinking about the kids"
"Great, now I've got to make out that my boyfriend is my sister and that my daughters are some other relatives"
"We can be your daughters still though"
"of course, you will always be my daughters"
"Something I don't understand" Robyn said, "How do they know how to talk?"
"It must be that part about wisdom in the spell"
"We'll let you two talk. We're hungry" said Hannah as both herself and Rachel got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. But on the way, they took notice of the boxes and looked inside. Hannah found the fake breasts
"Woah, just imagine how much milk these jugs could hold"
"Put them on then"
Hannah proceeded to place the straps over her delicate shoulder and adjust them over her already well endowed chest
"Hehe, look Rach, I'm a porn star. Boy they're heavy"
"Hahaha, let me have a go"
Hannah tried to remove the clasps, but as she tried to remove them, they started to disappear
"Argh, they're gone"
"Don't lie. Here let me undo them, now, where are they?"
Rachel searched all over her sister but could not find the clasps or the straps
"Come on Rach, these things will break my back"
"I can't find them"
"Oh no"
Both of the twins were in shock and did what most children do when they're in trouble
"MUMS!!!!!!"
Both Holly and Robyn came running as quick as they could to find out what had happened. They saw Hannah sat on the floor with a pair of breasts that could feed an army of babies.
"You didn't"
"Sorry Mum" Hannah said sheepishly
"Right, I'm going on that webiste again to find something for this"
She ran over to the computer, her bare breasts bouncing happily, and plonked down on the chair and switched the computer on. She went onto the website and looked under clothes. She found what she was looking for.

ALL PURPOSE CLOTHING- MAKES YOUR ASSETS APPEAR SMALLER

She ordered a set for Hannah, aswell as some other clothes for both the twins. After ordering them, she went upstairs to fetch a quilt cover for Hannah, as she was unable to move her humongous breasts, and she bought down a pillow and cover for herself so that she could sleep next to her child. Robyn went back upstairs with Rachel and slept on the bed

Morning came bright and early. Holly hadn't slept since the incident, keeping a close eyes on the bulge that was her 2 day old daughter, who was a fully grown picture of perfection.
"Well, I dont think it will be too hard for you to find a boyfriend" Holly whispered into her daughters ear. She got up and went to make breakfast when a note got pushed through the door.

It read, 'We have your delivery outside. We didnt want to disturb you. TBW'
Holly opened the door and there was another box which Holly knew contained clothing for her twins. She dragged it inside as quietly as possible and opened it. She rummaged for a bit and found the All Purpose Clothing. It looked like a leotard, but was made of a much finer material.
"This will never hold my breasts, yet alone Hannah's" So Holly decided to try it on. She stepped into the leg slots and pulled it up over herself. The material was stretched tightly across her chest and Holly was finding it difficult to breathe until she felt like she was deflating. She looked down to watch the lumps that were her breasts slowly recede away to leave her chest completly flat.
"Woah" Holly exclaimed as she examined herself. She pulled the neck of the leotard open and saw her breasts in all there glory, looking very squashed, but Holly could feel no pain from them. She also noitced that the curves of her body had gone aswell. Her ass had become as flat as a washboard
"Woah" Holly said again, wriggling her behind
Hannah had heard some movement and started to wake up
"Mum? Is that you?" she asked through squinted eyes
"Is is darling, are you okay?"
"Yeah, but how come you're flat?"
"It's this thing I ordered for you to help you with those" Holly motioned to her daughters breasts, "I just thought I'd try it out on myself before i gave it to you"
"Can I try it?" Hannah asked, now sat as upright as she could get
"Of course, it is for you"
So Holly slithered out of the clothing, and enjoyed the feeling of her curves returning to there former glory. Hannah fit her legs into the material and her ass became flat
"Oh, I liked my tush"
Then she started to pull it up over her huge assets, "Er Mum, could you help me?" Holly started to pull the clothing up and eventually over her daugthers chest and she slumped down into a chair and watched as the bulge that was Hannah's breasts slowly started to shrink down until her chest was flat
"Yay, I can walk again!" Hannah shouted with glee, as though she had been healed by a miracle, "but I would like some breast, you know?"
"Well, lets see. Erm, ah, instructions. Blah blah blah can reduce anything, blah, blah, blah, ah here we go, if you dont want to lose all your breast, simply put your thumb in your mouth and blow"
"Lets try then" Hannah put her thumb in her mouthed and blowed. Her breasts started to expand like a pair of balloons and she kept going until she got back to her original E cups. "Eeeee, thanks Mum. I love you!"
"I know" Holly said admiring how the leotard looked skinlike, making Hannah's body look the same as before she put the fake breasts on, along with a cleavage that would swallow anything

Robyn and Rachel came down to see Hannah back to her old self. The only difference between Hannah and Rachel, except for the hidden breasts, was that Rachel had brown hair, and Hannah had a dirty blond colour, just like her mother.
"Did I dream that our daughter grew two whales on her chest, or have you done something?"
"Let's just say that The Bored Website has some helpful things"
They sat down in the kitchen and Holly cooked some breakfast. They had all gotten dressed into the new clothes that Holly had ordered and were chatting away.
"We still need to get you two registered down at the registry office"
"We can't do that"
"Why not?"
"Because they were born two days ago and are now sixteen year olds"
"I see your point. So we need to get them fake IDs then"
"And one for you aswell. We were lucky we weren't pulled over when you took me to the hospital, because now, you don't look anything like your photo on your license"
"Suppose, anyway, lets have a day in today and have a go on that game you ordered. That looks alright"
"You mean you can have a go on that game whilst we find something else to do"
"Maybe"
They went into the lounge and Robyn got the games console whilst the others went onto the website to order some going out clothes. She turned on the console and it booted up with the letters TBW flashing on the screen, and up loaded a game called Virtual Reality.
"Oh, looks good"
First you had to enter your name and select your gender, which Robyn did. Then an appearence menu came up. It looked complicated and had lots of drag bars and at least 30 categories to go through. Robyn went through them one by one, sometimes having to get Holly to check her measurements and she reached the final screen. Up popped an outline of a female figure which started to change as the body was processed. Robyn was amazed by the speed of the small machine and the final outcome. The picture was literally like looking in a mirror. Robyn looked on the machine for a camera without luck, and looked back at the screen and pressed the next button. Up came a screen saying that she could alter the body to however she wanted it, but it would use the original everytime the console booted up, and the pictures of the altered bodies would be saved to the internal memory stick. Robyn altered a few things about her. Firstly, she put her height up by 6 inches, to combat Holly's growth spurt, then she changed little things, like a darker shade of hair, breasts which wouldn't sag, a fuller ass, no body hair (she was really thinking like a girl now) and other little things. She then pressed the process button and up came the changes she had made. Robyn drooled over the body that was hers virtually and pressed the save button. The picture was saved to the internal memory and a new icon came up with Album as its title. She went into it and selected the picture to look at again. A side menu appeared which said 'APPLY TO BASE', which Robyn did. She didnt notice anything at first, but the changes she made on the console, happened to her in reality. She put the console down, still drooling over the picture in her mind that was now her body and went over to the others.
"Robyn dear, have you grown?"
"What do you mean?"
"You look taller"
"Really?"
"Yeah, plus your hair looks darker"
Holly got up and indeed, Robyn was just two inches shorter than her, flat foot, or in Holly's case, toes.
"What have you done?"
"I was playing that game which you got and altered the picture of me that was on the screen, and.." Robyn looked in the mirror, "It seems as though what I input into it, has happened to me in real life"
"Could it reduce my breasts?" asked Hannah
"I'll try" Robyn said as she went over to the console.
Once loaded and Hannah had removed the leotard, she input all her details and up came the image of herself with the huge breasts.
"Now, slide the bar down to the size you want"
As Hannah did this, the picture followed suit, and her breasts shrank on the screen to the E cups from before.
"Now press save and it'll go into your album" It did, "Now press apply to template"
When Hannah pressed the button, she felt as though she was deflating, "ITS WORKING!!" and it indeed was. The uncovered breasts slowly started to decrease in size, and finished at her normal breast size "Eeeeee, it worked, I dont have to wear this anymore" she motioned to the leotard that she gripped in her hands
"We'll keep it though, just in case"

After ordering the fake IDs from the website, Holly decided to enrol the twins at the local college
"But Mum, we dont want to go"
"But I want you to. Plus, you can make some friends"
"Alright, but we need some clothes"
"Go on the website then and choose something"
So, Hannah and Rachel went to the computer and clicked the link. The found the clothing section and the the school and college section
"That looks nice"
"Nah, bit slutty, how about that one?"
"No, seems a bit too formal. Now that one I like"
It was a short black skirt with a white polo shirt and a little red tie.
"Yep, I agree" So Rachel clicked to order two sets each and also ordered some books for them to read.

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 04-04-2008   #12
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Outstanding Flango. Only thing I would suggest is a but more descriptive text. Their stance, facial expression, thoughts, surroundings, things like that. What sounds do they hear? What colors do they see? Not much is required, just few lines every so often would be outstanding. I eagerly look forward to the next part!