free hit counters
The Bored Website (Incomplete) - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-11-2008   #25
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Re: The Bored Website

A bit of a big chapter now, but it's good (well, think think it is ;P)

Part 4- The Fighting Re-union

The journey to the destination was an eventfull one. With Jessie, Hannah, Rachel and Holly sitting in the back of the car, Robyn sat up front next to the driver. They started to talk a bit but the gaze of the driver kept leaving the road down towards the breastline of Robyn's dress which held a generous amount of cleavage. Robyn noticed this and smacked the driver round the head, to which he didn't like and which meant the group getting kicked out of the taxi in the suburbs of the city (Holly and Robyn had a house just outside of the main city in a small town). Fortunately for them, getting another taxi wasn't hard. Five beauties out and about, no one would resist them. They pulled up outside their destination and went to pay the driver, but he refused payment and only wanted a photo of himself with the girls. They obliged and went in laughing, and the taxi driver left with a massive smile on his face.

Inside the club was dark, but the small rays of light beamed off the girls dresses as they made there way over to the bar where they ordered there drinks and went to sit down near the dance floor. Hannah and Rachel went to dance, with their mother watching carefully whilst Robyn and Jessie talked.
"SO" Robyn shouted over the music, "WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO BE A GIRL?"
"WELL, AT FIRST, I THOUGHT IT WAS WIERD, BUT AFTER A WHILE, YOU START TO GET USED TO THESE". She hefted her breasts up with her arms, generating more clevage and made a man that was looking over fall off of his barstool
The night got older as all of the girls danced away. They had so far had 10 drinks each, and only paying for the first ones. Men kept coming over, asking for a dance, and then offered them a drink. Robyn had recieved 6 phone numbers off some of the men, but she wasn't going to call them
"I'D RATHER BE LESBIAN THAN HAVE SEX WITH A MAN"
"GOOD TO KNOW" Holly replied, staggering a bit after her latest double vodka and orange.
Hannah and Rachel were loving the atmosphere in the club. They had only stopped dancing to get another drink, downed it, then went back dancing again. Lots of men were dancing around them, watching them as their breasts bounced around, some men getting a slap from their other halves.
At around 2am, they decided to leave the club for something to eat, stopping at the closest place still open. They devoured burgers and fries outside the fast food outlet and set off to find somewhere else for some more drinks. They saw some neon lights which said 'GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS' and went in. Holly winked at the bouncer on duty, who smiled back at her. It turned out to be a strip joint which was painted in a dark red colour with loads of tables positioned around the centre stage, with smaller stages thrown in between the tables. Holly bought another round of drinks whilst the others sat down right next to the main stage. On stage, there was a woman in a nurses outfit dancing around a man who was sat on a chair. She had got lots of notes shoved down her top and thong whilst lots more money was been thrown onto the stage. The latino woman had blond hair which was tied up into pigtails, and her breasts were making themselves noticed uner the skin tight top she wore. They were easily as big as Holly's pair, if not bigger. The man had a huge wad of cash in his hand and he kept giving her more and more and more money to perform for him. The crowd then started to chant "TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF" which Robyn and Jessie were part of. Hannah and Rachel were trying to talk to each other, but ended up giggling everytime they said something. Holly carried the drinks over through a crowd of men.
One of them said "Hey love shouldn't you be up on one of these, you filthy whore"
Holly stopped still sharply and turned around slowly
"What did you call me?"
"I called you a filthy whore" he was obviously drunk out of his mind
"Really, say sorry or else"
"Or else what?"
"This"
She slammed the drinks down on the nearest table, making the men sitting there jump. She turned around, walked up to the man, who obviously thought it was an act. She approached him and ended up nose to nose with him, and he started to lean in for a kiss when Holly smacked him round the face with her right fist so hard that she broke both the man's jaw and her own hand. They both keeled over in pain as the music stopped and everyone was watching, all except Hannah and rachel, who had fallen asleep on on another. Robyn ran over to Holly to check if she was alright
"I think its broken" she quivered out
"You mab pitch. Whab te fhuck dib youb do that forb?"
"You insulted me"
"What's happening here?" came a loud voice over the crowd. A parting made way as they let the bouncer come through
"Fhe punthed me"
"Sorry"
"He called me a filthy whore so I hit him"
"Really?"
"Well, yeh, put fhe phit me"
"Well, mate, I think you ought to shut up about this"
"Phy?"
"You had your jaw broken by a girl"
The man seemed taken aback by this and ran out of the club. The bouncer turned back to Holly and winked at her, and lifted her up to take her to the first aid point. He expertly wrapped her hand in a bandage and got her a glass of water
"You seem to know what you're doing" Holly said in a graceful tone
"It happens all the time, but it's usually guys fighting over a girl. Not a girl fighting a man" Holly blushed
Robyn had come along with them and Jessie stayed with the sleeping girls
"So, do you think it's broken?" Robyn asked
"Most certainly. You need to get to a hospital as soon as possible. I'm going to shut up the club now so if you want, i'll take you two up to the hospital"
"That would be marvelous, thank you..err, sorry, what was your name?"
"Most people here call me Redneck, but I dont like my own name. What's your's?"
"I'm Holly and this is my b..girlfriend Robyn"
"Hi"
"So you two are.."
"No, Robyn is, I'm Bi"
"Oi. I told you that in secrecy"
"Oh come on. It's obvious that we are lesbian. We've been kissing each other all night"
"Really?"
"Yeah, but you've had too much to drink from those guys at the last club" Holly had sobered up since the incident and was pointing out Robyn's misdeads to her in the car on the way to the hospital
"Well, here we are"
"Yes, thank you ever so much Mr Redneck"
"It's alright. hey, can I borrow your phone a second. I need to call the manager of the club. Tell her what happened"
"Sure" Holly gave him her phone and he dialled a number, paced around his car for a bit whilst talking. When he stopped talking, he typed something else in and gave it back to Holly
"Be seeing you around then"
"Thank you"
"Dont mention it" and with that, he drove off.

Holly got home the next day with a pot on her right hand, assisted in by Robyn.
"I'm alright. I'm not decrepid, I can walk"
"Sorry, I just want you to get in safely"
"Which I now am"
"Well then, you want anything?"
"A cup of tea would be nice"
"Coming up mi lady"
When Robyn said that, Holly had an idea. She got up and went to the computer and clicked the link for the website and went into the fancy dress section again. She mischeivously smiled as she hit the order button. Robyn would not be expecting this.

Later that day, after Jessie had woken up with a hangover, and the twins were still sleeping, Jessie recieved a phone call telling her that her job position had been changed and that she was to report back immediatley to be told her new job. She smiled at Holly, thanking her for the previous night when a knock came at the door. Holly got up and answered it. Stood there was a six foot tall man holding abox which had the websites logo on.
"Hi there, I have a package for a Miss Holly..." he paused and looked at Holly
"Redneck?" Holly asked
"Holly, the girl with the iron punch" Holly blushed "So, I believe this is yours"
Holly grabbed the box off of Redneck and threw it to Jessie, almost knocking her out in the process
"So, you work for the Bored Website aswell as been a bouncer at a strip joint?"
"Not anymore, I got a call this morning from my boss telling me that I had been reassigned to another business associated with the strip club. The boss there apparently owns the website but I never knew anything about it until this morning. And look who my first customer is"
"Wait a minute. You said that the owner of the strip club is also the owner of the website?"
"Apparently, yes. Also.." he had spotted Jessie behind, trying to sneak a look inside the box, "I have to take you back"
"can I come with you?" Holly asked. This was a chance to find out who had been doing all this stuff to her, the parts she liked and the stuff she didnt like
"I don't see why not. C'mon then, lets get going"
"OK, Robyn, I'm going out, watch the kids"
"Urgh" came the reply from Robyn, who was playing with a new game she had ordered off the site.

The van pulled up in the parking lot for the club. The lights were off and Holly could see the place in actual daylight, and not drunk. The walls were painted in a vivid shade of pink with the doors painted in the same red as inside. The neon sign hung above the door still saying GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS, but it wasn't on. Redneck pushed the back door open and beckoned the two girls inside. The walls in the back were a simple shade of cream with pictures of strippers hung up on the walls. Holly spotted one phote who she thought she recognised, but pushed the thought out of her head when she bumped into Redneck. He had stopped outside a door which had 'MANAGER' written in gold writing. Holly looked at Redneck sheepishly
"Sorry" she blushed again, Why can't I stop blushing everytime I see him? she asked herself
Redneck knocked on the door and a familiar voice to Holly rang through the door, allowing them enterance. The door swung open and Holly's jaw dropped. She recognised the women sat behind the custom made desk. The desk had a big M shape cut out of it as the person behind got up, recognising Holly. Her breasts were massive, easily the same as the Z cups that Hannah previously had. Her long brown hair flowed down her back and over her pretty face. Holly could see her ass swinging out behind her breasts. It must be huge, thought Holly as the woman threw her arms open wide and embraced Holly in the biggest clevage Holly could ever imagine
"Holly, how are you?" the woman asked, squeezing the breath out of Holly
"Err, alirght thank you, but Jona, how did you get so big? Last time I rememebr, you had barely any curves at all, now look at you. What happened?"
"Well, before I tell you, come sit down and have something to eat and drink"
"Okay?" Holly asked looking puzzled
They sat down at the desk, Jona sat with her breasts under the hole that had been cut out for her. A maid bought some tea and cakes to the table. She herself supported a good size pair of breasts, just a bit smaller than Holly's but looked like goosebumps compared to Jona's mammoth pair.
"Thank you Melody. I'll shout if we want anything else"
"Okay ma'am" Melody replied. Holly watched her ass as she walked away, swinging side to side alluringly and making Holly stare.
"Ha, I see you still like women aswell as men. Are you still with Rob?"
"As a matter of fact, I am"
"How longs that now, three years?"
"Verging on four. We have to beautiful daughters aswell. We're proud mothers"
"What? Proud mothers?"
"Yeah, one of your corsets changed my boyfriend into my lesbian girlfriend"
"Oh, I didnt realise that was Rob you were with last night. Ha, I remember the time you smacked that man in the pub on your eighteenth. Broke his jaw aswell didnt you?" Jona smirked as she drank some tea
"Yes, and the other night didnt help. Why didnt you come out and say hello?"
"Well, for a start, you wouldn't have remembered anyway, the state you were in. And secondly, if I went out there, on the busiest night of the week, I would be groped to hell, epecially with boobs like this and a bum the size of an elephant's"
"Yeah, how did you come about those?"
"Well, about five months ago was my birthday and my ex-boyfriend, you remember Jon, well, he took me out to this restraunt called Juggalos over the other side of town. Well, the food there is to die for, best I've ever tasted. Anyway, the staff there were quite, well, odd"
"How so?"
"They were all breasts and bums really. They were bigger than me" she said as Holly's eyes widened, "I thought at first thay they were just costumes, until one of them brushed up against me with their breasts. I almost orgasmed there and then. It was so soft. Well, they bought us some food and we started eating. I had this strange feeling sweep over me, like an inflating, but I brushed it off. My hunger never seemed to leave me as I kept eating and eating and eating every plate that was placed infront of me. That was until I noticed that I couldn't reach over my breasts to eat it anymore. I screamed out so loud, I actually broke a glass. The staff there had kept placing extra chairs under me because my ass was expanding aswell. After I stopped screaming, I prodded my right breast. It was real. Along with the huge ass and blimp boobs, a fox tail had grown behind me and ears on my head" For the first time, Holly noticed them, twitching atop her head "They told me at the restraunt that the effect would last for around eight hours, and that should I want to become the same size again afterwards, to take one of these pills everytime I wanted to grow" she pulled out a small jar containing the small pills.
"But how come your this size now?"
"Well, after the eight hours, during which I had the best sex of my life with Jon, I, like the waitresses said, started to shrink back down, to which Jon didnt like. He asked me if we could do it again the following night, to which I agreed. Bad mistake by me. I swallowed the pill around midday and by late evening, I was the same size again. I went into the bedroom, breaking a few things on the way, and waited for Jon. He came back with two other guys and strapped me to the bed. I couldn't resist because I could hardly move. He kept saying that I was going to be his sex toy for life and held my mouth open and poured the same amount of pills as in this jar down my throat. I started to choke harshly when he poured water in aswell to aid them on their journey. The two others meanwhile were jumping on my breasts, making milk shoot out of my nipples, which they like obviously. I lay there for a full two weeks whilst they did all sorts of things to me, none of which I want to share. Those two weeks were sheer hell for me. I heard the guys talking about one of their girlfriends, saying that she had been wondering where he kept going, and the guys laughed it off. But they wern't laughing when the police came and arrested them. The girlfriend had followed them back to my place and she saw me through my bedroom window after she had climbed up the drainpipe and onto the balcony. That girl is now one of my best friends and works here alongside me as the event organiser in the club. I got a huge compensation packet for what those bastards did to me and I decided to start this business, to get men in here instead of out there, trying to harm other girls like myself. I rang upp Juggalos to ask what the effects of a full bottle of the tablets would do, but they hadn't experienced anyone taking as many as I had been force fed. Five months on, and now I run the most successful strip club this city has ever seen. But these haven't changed in the slightest, so I think i'm stuck with them. I've tried using the Wish Corset to get them down, just like the one you first ordered, but it seems as though the magic isn't strong enough to overpower the stuff that they put in the food at Juggalos"
"So, why did you start the website up? And be able to give stuff away for free?"
"Well, when we bought this place, it used to be a magic shop of some sorts. But the owners decided to move to a different loaction, I think they're in America now. But they left a lot of stuff they couldn't take, so they let us have them, included in the price for the shop I might add. There were lots of crappy little kids magic tricks, but one thing caught my eye. A spell book with a gold casing. I'll never forget seeing that whilst cleaning the place up. Inside were loads of spells which I tried. I ended up having to go to hospital because I said I wanted to look pregnant with triplets. They're at university now. I accidently used an age progression spell on them. They're all 19 now, but they don't have their mothers big boobs or butt. They're called Alice, Samantha and Rosie. They all have to wear G cup bras though. I have to ship them specially made clothes because they keep ripping their other ones. Anyway, back to the book. Inside it was a spell saying 'Make all your dreams come true'. I thought I would try it and indeed, the following night, we had our opening night. We didn't have any of our girls that we have now so me and Daisy, my best friend, had to go out there in all different costumes. But I couldn't go out in the state that you see, so I looked in the book for a piece of clothing to hide them. I found an All Purpose Clothing spell and it was exactly what I wanted. It hid them perfectly, but still left enough boob and butt to rake in over ?50,000 on the first night. And that was when we wern't know. Roughly, we make about ?100,000 on a weekday night and almost half a million at he weekends. We get so many people walking through the doors every night, I was lucky to see you the other night. And all this has happened in the past three months. Each of my girls makes about ?5,000 in tips aswell a night, so it's a well paying job. I pay the girls ?1,000 just to walk out on stage, then the punters throw money at them to get them to do stuff, which they do, and get some more because of doing it. When each new member of staff signs up, I give them an item of clothing, kind of like the All Purpose Clothing, but this set enables them to change their body as they please. If they want bigger breasts, which they usually do, they get 'em. Bigger tush, no problem. It helps them aswell. I had a group of 4 girls come to me, asking for a job washing pots in the kitchen. They are all 18 and are now the biggest hits with the crowd. No one would have thought that between them when they came to me, they measured up to a small C cup when put all together. I currently have 50 girls, all work every night because they want money, and I dont mind because I'm rolling in it now. I am now a multi-trillionaire, which is why I decided to help others out by making the website. I was bored one day and thought it up, hence the name. All I do is ask the book for a website that has everything on it, and that it was all free. When an order is placed, take your latest one for example, it comes up on screen here, then I press manufacture and it comes out in a box over in the depot. But you my dear are the only customer so far"
"And a loyal one" Holly said
"I have a question for you Holly. Would you like to come and work with me here as a partner?"
Holly was shocked. She hadn't expected Jona to offer her a job
"Certainly. Could Robyn and my girls have a job aswell?"
"Sure, but I dont see that some babies will be any good here. Maybe in the future"
"No no, my kids are both 16"
"Well you're only 20, so you used the spell on them aswell"
"No, Robyn did but I'm 21 now. She used it on me aswell, with my permission" Holly added, seeing a wierd look in Jona's eyes
"Well then, they can work behind the bar at nights, because I assume you've enroled them at a college. And for Robyn, she can be up on the stage, thats if she wants to"
"She'll love it"
The two talked about other things for another two hours. Holly knew Jona from her time at college, but they got separated when Jona's family moved away and they lost contact with each other. But they were close friends and would always be friends. Jona used to be Rob's girlfriend, but they hardly saw anything of each other and decided to call time on their relationship. Holly was always close friends to Rob, but she fancied him from the first time she saw him. Rob went to her for a shoulder to cry on, which then led to a kiss, and then led to the previous four year relationship. The two girls exchanged phone numbers and Holly said her goodbyes to Jona and went to find Jessie. She found her trying on outfits.
"Hehe, i'm going to be on the centre stage tonight. I'm gonna be rich!" she exclaimed. Holly saw that she was happy and left her to her business.
"Need a lift back" came Redneck's voice from behind Holly
"Please"
And Holly left the club for home where she was going to tell her family the good news.

Link drawn by BSB
flango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008   #26
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

Heh, very nice work, Flango. I still say it would be an interesting prank to have the girls swap with the guys at the club for a few hours. In any case, I'm tickled with my part, and hope you'll use him again in the future.
cannonfodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008   #27
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfodder View Post
Heh, very nice work, Flango. I still say it would be an interesting prank to have the girls swap with the guys at the club for a few hours. In any case, I'm tickled with my part, and hope you'll use him again in the future.
How do you mean girls swap with the guys?

Link drawn by BSB
Unread 04-11-2008   #28
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Location: Wherever I happen to be at the moment. Usually drunk at the time, so details are hazy, at best.

I mean, somebody decides to pull a prank, or there's an accident, and all the girls in the club get turned into guys and vice versa. Just for a little while. I think it would be hilarious, especially if the new 'guys' made all the girls dance for them. Just a thought.
Unread 04-11-2008   #29
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Mwahaha. FEAR THE POWER OF STRIP CLUBS.

Also, the English are fickin' weird. o_o Why are all the magic stuff found in England and Ireland!
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2008   #30
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Cause their civilizations pre-date anything in the states by a couple of thousand years?
Unread 04-11-2008   #31
flango
BE/TF/TG Enthusiast

Yep, bout right

Also, I have a sneak peview with a picture here into an upcoming scene in the story
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hollyswimsuit.JPG (129.7 KB, 330 views)

Link drawn by BSB

Last edited by flango; 04-11-2008 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Adding picture
Unread 04-11-2008   #32
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

A waterproof corset!? o_o;
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2008   #33
Cadell
Custom User Title

Nice work flango. I usually don't read through most stories, I tend to gravitate towards visual art Congratulations, you've hooked me in. If there are any spots still open in the cast I wouldn't mind being added.

Name: David
Height: 6'1"
Favorite Processes: TG+BE

I don't know where the story is going, so feel free to cast me in the most convenient way you can... if you want.
Cadell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2008   #34
genderhazard
Spell I bought is work'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannonfodder View Post
Cause their civilizations pre-date anything in the states by a couple of thousand years?
Typical European bias.

Long before the white man settled these lands the people communicated with the great spirit, and had powerful magic.
genderhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2008   #35
cannonfodder
redneckdemon

Actually, I'm from Texas. And I'm refering to the civilizations in europe and eastern Asia that were around well before people came to the Americas across the land bridge (ie. Indians, and Eskimo).
Unread 04-25-2008   #36
tr1ckydr1v3r
Process Fan

So... what's happening, is this story dead, or is it just a delay?
tr1ckydr1v3r is offline   Reply With Quote