free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 103 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-19-2009   #1225
Generic_entity
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

you mentioned earlier a witch atop a tower, she should try to convince the heroine to become her aprentance(brainwashing her with magic wile she"convinces" her).

Last edited by Generic_entity; 01-19-2009 at 12:13 PM. Reason: correcting
Generic_entity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1226
Xanderfox
Process Master

not to be a bother, but shouldn't this RPG maker topic have it's own thread?
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1227
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

I haven't had the chance to play it yet but I always have ideas...

A special type of equipmemt you could find in a chest that when equiped increases your CC a lot and cannot be removed or placing it on gives a instant game over(something like a circlet, a collar/chocker, a special type of undergarment, or pantyhose) >_>

A dungeon full of brainwashed heroines from other games(like that Siren Red fic).

A hive area(always a necessity =) )

A group of strong monster girls/brainwashed heroines sent especially just to seduce and capture you.

A submit option where the heroine just gives in on the spot expressing her dark desire to give into her seducer and become her pet.

As for fetishes, I've always had a thing for bodysuits(skin tight and from toe to neck with a nice collar to finish it off of course ^__^).

Not sure if any of this is even remotely possible with the game though >_>

(btw this is lurker3009 from your group)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1228
Yoshinaka
Lurker

Why not give the player a bonus for finding/unlocking a new Bad End? For example after that party "loses" the first game, the next party the player makes will start off at a higher level/with better equipment/further advanced on the map...which of course would open up new avenues for bad ends. As a bonus (on top of a bonus!) you could set up previous heroines as the new baddies for the next stage of the map! Perhaps there are one or two character who make it through most of the map...only to be taken at the very end of the game.

Another benefit of a system like this is that you'd have a perfect reason for episodes of the game to be released over time rather than as one cohesive whole package.
Yoshinaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1229
palplan
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonElf View Post
Not the sources, but I remember finding others in the series on one of the random threads that always seem to get deleted right away.
Now that's more like it! I don't know about the rest of you, but I love a good step-by-step progression of conversion. In fact I'd say watching a good girl going bad is more important than just seeing her gone bad.
Unread 01-19-2009   #1230
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainday View Post
I haven't had the chance to play it yet but I always have ideas...

A special type of equipmemt you could find in a chest that when equiped increases your CC a lot and cannot be removed or placing it on gives a instant game over(something like a circlet, a collar/chocker, a special type of undergarment, or pantyhose) >_>

A dungeon full of brainwashed heroines from other games(like that Siren Red fic).

A hive area(always a necessity =) )

A group of strong monster girls/brainwashed heroines sent especially just to seduce and capture you.

A submit option where the heroine just gives in on the spot expressing her dark desire to give into her seducer and become her pet.

As for fetishes, I've always had a thing for bodysuits(skin tight and from toe to neck with a nice collar to finish it off of course ^__^).

Not sure if any of this is even remotely possible with the game though >_>

(btw this is lurker3009 from your group)
Hey there- ok, so I think I may be starting a new thread for this. Wow, I appreciate the reception! More reception means more effort on my part.

Anyway, some of those ideas are just dynamite. Some notes: I already have that idea with equipment, done. You can also make it non-removable. Part of the bad ends I want to implement would involve you standing before your seducer as she waits for you to equip a new outfit she gives you, then your sprite changes afterwards.

Brainwashed heroines, check! The boss of dungeon one is a brainwashed heroine. I intend to make several of the bosses brainwashed heroines... additionally, it may be worthwhile to have something like that at the end, where you fight all of them back to back.

Later on in the plot, having an organization of brainwashed heroines, like a special seduction task force would be golden. Of course, it would need to be a little ways in, but it could range from getting attacked in the middle of night in the inn, to getting ambushed, or them kidnapping an ally, posing as a townsperson, etc.

Yes, a hive is in order. I actually have beegirl sprites, as well as beegirl kissing sprites similar to the catgirls. Several good 'become a working bee' endings!

There are some submit options, depending on the bad ending. There are maybe 3 in the alpha, I think. Feedback on how good they are is appreciated.

I can make bodysuit equipment. Bodysuit sprites are definitely in order, I may have some and if not it's possible with mods.

Right now I'm a bit ashamed of it, like I said it's a really ghetto alpha, but I will want to gather feedback as to which parts are the hottest. I think I should make it less predictable, and that will be fleshed out later in the plot. I think if there is a lot of surprise, betrayal, and deception, it will be a lot hotter. Now it's just weak monster girls and things like "oh, should I wade into that suspicious pool? Oh noes, I'm brainwashed!"

This is the first opportunity of its kind- an erogame that's in full english and focuses on MC. FULL ENGLISH. And you know the guy making it. So honestly let's cut the crap and focus on making it really, really, really hot because the possibilities are endless.

NOTE: ALL FURTHER DISCUSSION PLEASE MOVE TO SEPARATE THREAD.

Last edited by rb9; 01-19-2009 at 07:31 PM. Reason: new thread
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1231
Mitchell
Process Disciple

Yeah, we should give the game a topic, but I can't download it from Mediafire, link goes bad!
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1232
Archanfel
Frequent Poster

Smile Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post
Hey there- ok, so I think I may be starting a new thread for this. Wow, I appreciate the reception! More reception means more effort on my part.

Anyway, some of those ideas are just dynamite. Some notes: I already have that idea with equipment, done. You can also make it non-removable. Part of the bad ends I want to implement would involve you standing before your seducer as she waits for you to equip a new outfit she gives you, then your sprite changes afterwards.

Brainwashed heroines, check! The boss of dungeon one is a brainwashed heroine. I intend to make several of the bosses brainwashed heroines... additionally, it may be worthwhile to have something like that at the end, where you fight all of them back to back.

Later on in the plot, having an organization of brainwashed heroines, like a special seduction task force would be golden. Of course, it would need to be a little ways in, but it could range from getting attacked in the middle of night in the inn, to getting ambushed, or them kidnapping an ally, posing as a townsperson, etc.

Yes, a hive is in order. I actually have beegirl sprites, as well as beegirl kissing sprites similar to the catgirls. Several good 'become a working bee' endings!

There are some submit options, depending on the bad ending. There are maybe 3 in the alpha, I think. Feedback on how good they are is appreciated.

I can make bodysuit equipment. Bodysuit sprites are definitely in order, I may have some and if not it's possible with mods.

Right now I'm a bit ashamed of it, like I said it's a really ghetto alpha, but I will want to gather feedback as to which parts are the hottest. I think I should make it less predictable, and that will be fleshed out later in the plot. I think if there is a lot of surprise, betrayal, and deception, it will be a lot hotter. Now it's just weak monster girls and things like "oh, should I wade into that suspicious pool? Oh noes, I'm brainwashed!"

This is the first opportunity of its kind- an erogame that's in full english and focuses on MC. FULL ENGLISH. And you know the guy making it. So honestly let's cut the crap and focus on making it really, really, really hot because the possibilities are endless.

NOTE: ALL FURTHER DISCUSSION PLEASE MOVE TO SEPARATE THREAD.
Just dl and tried it out.
It is just AWESOME. Love it
As for suggestion, I'll finish playing it first and give some feedback.
Archanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2009   #1233
Miranda Leigh

Evil monster girl transformation sketch is up on my shop, thought I'd give a holler. =)

http://www.smokingpen.com/shop.html

I was thinking of making a hentai/process flash game. It would take time tho.... Would anyone have an interest?
Unread 01-19-2009   #1234
palplan
Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Leigh View Post
Evil monster girl transformation sketch is up on my shop, thought I'd give a holler. =)

http://www.smokingpen.com/shop.html

I was thinking of making a hentai/process flash game. It would take time tho.... Would anyone have an interest?
In b4 an avalanche of yesses.

It depends on what you had in mind, and how much time you're able to devote to your other stuff. I know it's selfish, but if it took up all your free time, meaning no time for other comics, and was devoted to a process I personally didn't like, like BE...

Well what did you have in mind?
Unread 01-19-2009   #1235
Miranda Leigh

Basically, it features a group of girls in a (lab, doctors office, police station, mall) n other fun areas.

You pick a girl to chat with, and you can pick from a variety of processes. I personally would focus on BE, TF, TG, growth, and some smex. =)

I've got a degree in multimedia, so I'm a flash whiz. It wouldnt require too much work. Few hours a week for a month probably. If I spent a whole week on it, and nothing else, it would be done.

Probably fully animated in color. Maybe some voice fx, and sound fx. Which you could toggle on/off. I'd have to start with one girl to show off =p.
Unread 01-19-2009   #1236
Damo
Leecher

Looks great!

?But I don?t want to go among mad people,? Alice remarked.

?Oh, you can?t help that,? said the Cat: ?we?re all mad here. I?m mad. You?re mad.?

?How do you know I?m mad?? said Alice.

?You must be,? said the Cat, ?or you wouldn?t have come here.?

Last edited by Damo; 01-19-2009 at 10:02 PM.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote