free hit counters
RESULTS - The BIG Size/Muscle/Power Fetish Survey - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > The Process General > General Discussion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-10-2016   #1
bigmaxinf
Chaos Wolf God of Growth

RESULTS - The BIG Size/Muscle/Power Fetish Survey

Notes
  • The Survey Ran from July 1 to July 10.
  • These results are a snapshot of the ENTIRE Size/Power/Muscle fetish population sampled on a purely best-effort basis. I provide these results AS-IS with no guarantees on the accuracy of the results or on sampling on a proportional basis. I’m not Nielsen Ratings. If you decide to use these results as part of your marketing or academic research, you use them at your own risk.
  • I’m providing all stats including disqualified and partially filled out results.
  • I will only provide word clouds in Questions 20-23 which dealt with short form answers.
  • If a respondent identified as being in the under 18 group, they were “disqualified” from participating in the survey further for obvious reasons. The survey still recorded that person’s age group in Question 1 however.
  • I posted the survey link in a variety of popular Size/Power/Muscle message boards (Giantess City, Coiled Fist), my deviantart and furaffinity journals along with posting them live in various roleplay chartooms like f-list. Admittedly, I couldn’t find an active and popular place known for shrinking and tiny, so I’m not sure if the survey properly captured that segment of the Size Fetish community well enough.

Results Link: http://data.surveygizmo.com/r/470020...2da45.71217520

Summary Observations (aka: td;lr)

I want to reiterate that this was a snapshot of the ENTIRE Size/Power/Muscle Fetish community population. Not just a segment.
  • Most respondents were in the 18-24 age group (42.2%), followed by 25-34 (36.5%)
  • The vast majority of the respondents identified themselves as male (92.6%)
  • The majority of respondents identified themselves as LGBTQ (61.2%)
  • Most respondents identified themselves as Submissive (46.6%) and Tiny (42.7%)
  • In terms of which media one uses to get content, most get their content from Videos (84.6%).
  • 27.8% of respondents spend roughly $5 of more on size/muscle/power fetish content per month.
  • The most avid/giant fans were in Macro, Giant and Growth. The most non-fans were in Full Body Inflation and Hyper.
  • It looked like the sweet spot in terms of the sizes people like on men and women are between normal human size and Giant Sized up to 500 ft tall.
  • In terms of how powerful respondents liked men and women, it actually varied with a small simple majority liking god-level power in men (19.4%) and a simple majority of those who don’t care about strength in women (30.6%)
  • Most respondents enjoyed both Sex and Story driven scenes (69.8%) and scenes involving couples and groups (78.3%)

Thanks everyone once again for filling this out. Looking forward to the discussion.

Tags
muscle, power, results, size, survey