free hit counters
Flu Shots Part Five (Ready 12 16) - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-25-2016   #37
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Re: Flu Shots Part Four (Ready 9 17)

Thanks for all the comments! Just to let you know, I am reading all of them and will definitely consider all of your input in future installments.

The jury is still out about what is to happen with Zoe and Madison... stay tuned!
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2016   #38
vended
Frequent Poster

Call me a pessimist, but I doubt all these comments will change anything.

There's been critical reviews on all these points since years. It didn't change the basic plotline of every DreamTales comics then, it won't anymore now.

I may be wrong, though. Hopefully.
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2016   #39
mike12
Frequent Poster

nice work but again you missed attention to moms , they need grow too and moms are the biggest and important member of family ;-)
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2016   #40
bubbleman
Process Fan

Any updates on the progress for Part Five? It's at just about the two month point, and I was wondering if we might see it released before the end of the year
bubbleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2016   #41
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleman View Post
Any updates on the progress for Part Five? It's at just about the two month point, and I was wondering if we might see it released before the end of the year
Yes! I'm really trying to get Part 5 finish before year end. Thanks for asking, and stay tuned!
Unread 11-19-2016   #42
monkat
Frequent Poster

I, for one, have really been enjoying this series. Better than anything else I"ve bought from DT.
monkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2016   #43
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbleman View Post
It's now looking promising for around the middle of December.
Unread 12-15-2016   #44
bubbleman
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
It's now looking promising for around the middle of December.
Good to hear. Will keep an eye out.

Has anything taken shape with regard to how many parts it may wind up being, or a timetable for future releases? I realize any estimate will likely need revising eventually, but figured I'd ask
bubbleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2016   #45
Ryu Hayabusa
Process Fan

The website refers to Part Five as the finale, so I think that answer is more or less settled.
Ryu Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2016   #46
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Flu Shots Part Five is ready!

39 pages, Color, US$10.99
Age Regression, Age Progression
Artwork by Yuan

The exciting finale with shrunken Madison, her sexy little sister Zoe, brother Michael and more. This part features lots of age regression and progression from multiple characters – and a big showdown between Madison and Zoe!

Story Summary: The Doctor finally gets rid of the spoiled flu shots – by dumping them into the lake! Zoe, Austin and their friends are affected as the shots cause an epidemic of age regression. Meanwhile Michael has a big crush on the Nurse, and Zoe and Madison’s war comes to a surprising resolution.

This comic includes 39 multi-panel color pages.
Note: This is Part Five of a Multi-Part Series. You can get more info and buy the comic here:

http://www.dreamtalescomics.com/Blog...lu-shots-five/

Or on my Selz store:
http://giantesscomic.com

You can also use a credit card on Bigcartel:
http://dreamtales.bigcartel.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Flu Shots 5 04.jpg (677.3 KB, 209 views)
File Type: jpg Flu Shots 5 03.jpg (243.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg Flu Shots 5 05.jpg (364.9 KB, 179 views)
Unread 12-16-2016   #47
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Flu Shots Part Five (Ready 12 16)

Not going to lie, this has a lot of the same problems I saw with the other ones. Zoe's boobs look tacked on, still, the faces look way weird when the kids grow younger and the ending between Zoe and Madison is just frustrating since nothing seems to have been done between the two characters except a change of words.

It really feels like this was a cope out DT. I will admit I didn't expect to see the ending happening this way but it seems to ignore everything that Godley and I were talking about for the first 4 parts of this series. I still purchased it to support you as an artist and a storyteller but I can't be the only one who thought Zoe deserves some sort of comeuppance or something. Most of your stories seem to have the two female leads just make amends instead of simmering or acting like real people.

Sorry just my rant but I felt like I had to respond after buying and reading this version of the book.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2016   #48
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Flu Shots Part Five (Ready 12 16)

So I'm going to have to make this a two parter, I can't type like I used to and I have alot to say about this specific issue. Most of it, has to do with the story. I'll start off first with saying there does happen to be alot of regression in this issue, some progression and lots of flashes between that and regressing. Which is awesome, we gotta love that. But where this all breaks down, is the story, the story is just.. When I was reading it with Janus today, I actually got flustered then confused then actually slightly angry.

I think my exact words were, "NO! NO NO NO, Sexy nurse doesn't deserve that!". Even if she was showing off, (Which is entirely out of character for her in the first place. According to everything we know about her.) I think I was more angry with it, that I knew this was going to be the finale. When we had Sexy nurse in other comics, if something happened to her, it was sort of a side gag and she ended up getting revenge for it or reverting near the end of that same issue. All of the time this has happened it really wasn't deserved, but it fit into the story somewhat. This small seemingly stupid little one off gag, has made me so infuriated, that I had to start typing right after I read the new release. Usually I like to sit and analyze everything a little more, but there you have it.

What happened in the comic, isn't at all what I thought was going to happen. Zoe didn't get her comeuppance like what should have happened and instead. Everything was just dropped and forgotten about. Of course they bring the boy into it, so he gets regressed to. In fact, there is so many regressions in this last release, that it actually makes you scratch your head. It seemed.. I don't know, disenfranchised? Heck they got ice cream chick and several other men and women on the beach and then.. everyones.. fine afterwards? Everyones just kinda running around, acting normal, sexy nurse is fine with it. It just seemed really odd and weird. The entire issue has no continuity. If anything, I'd think this was a gag issue and wipe it off the face of the earth from the continuity of the story line. Making it non canon to whats already written. Out of all of the issues of this series, leading up to this super promising finale, this isn't what I was expecting at all.

Eventually sometime tonight when my hands feel better, I'll write about the artwork but I think I have to say. I don't recommend it if your a fan of the series that DT has done here. If your just in it for the transformations, go for it, it's got it in spades and they don't look to awful. Once you get about half way through nearly every panel has some type of transformation going on, like the end of a fireworks display.

But all and all, fans of the series, run.. run as far from this one as possible.

Tags
age progression, age regression