free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 154 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-18-2014   #1837
Kevin_Generic
Process Master

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Kinda curious, is there any website streaming a version of Manyuu Hikenchou where it doesn't have any of the laser lights censoring stuff?
Unread 10-23-2014   #1838
loops
Lurker

Anime scene. Girl running away. Breasts and butt expand. Clothes rip. Possibly giantess.
loops is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2014   #1839
solbadguykai
Process Fan

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ghlight=Settai

Hey everyone, been busting my ass trying to find this image set and i just can't seem to find it. Anyone got a zip file of this baby lying around?
solbadguykai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2014   #1840
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Gladiatress, a 2004 British movie apparently has one of the main characters getting her breasts enlarged by magic according to TV Tropes and a review I found of it. Don't know if it happens on screen or off screen, but would like to see the reactions etc regardless if anyone has a link or caps...
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2014   #1841
VincentJ
Frequent Poster

Just tracked it down online. Worthless- it barely qualifies as her wearing a pushup bra, nothing on screen or even referenced except for a throwaway line a few scenes after it supposedly happens about her having nicer breasts and her husband asks to play with them at the end (which she says no to). I skipped around trying to find it and had actually passed over it multiple times, that's how unnoticeable it is.
VincentJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2014   #1842
Captainjane
Process Fan

Gonna be a bit vague but I randomly remembered an old expansion artist who I think had happy in his name, and used a smiley face in his pictures but the particular sequence I remember is of Serenity Wheeler from Yugioh having her breasts expand, I don't really have much more to offer but I'm curious if anyone has some information or maybe pictures, I use to have the pictures all saved but that was several years back and on a different computer.
Captainjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2014   #1843
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainjane View Post
Gonna be a bit vague but I randomly remembered an old expansion artist who I think had happy in his name, and used a smiley face in his pictures but the particular sequence I remember is of Serenity Wheeler from Yugioh having her breasts expand, I don't really have much more to offer but I'm curious if anyone has some information or maybe pictures, I use to have the pictures all saved but that was several years back and on a different computer.
B-E-Happy. He's on DeviantART. I saved a vast majority, if not all, of his work, so if any is missing, I can upload it.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2014   #1844
snapplepapple
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenaku View Post
looking for an older comic that was drawn and posted here. Involved a flat chested nerdy girl who was regularly picked on by a trio of much bustier girls. She ends up using a machine to drain them of their boobs one after the other, growing more and more busty herself.
http://imgur.com/a/LC2Ko It's called boob juice, I guess.
snapplepapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2014   #1845
KrabbiPatty
Process Fan

Does anyone remember an old Cracked magazine parody of Killer Instinct, where Black Orchid's breasts were huge (and fake)? And if so link plz.
KrabbiPatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2014   #1846
NuclearKite
Kinky Utterances

Im looking for a video where a girl is hypnotized into thinking her breasts and a few other body parts are growing and her reactions were pretty good.
NuclearKite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2014   #1847
supermikeman
Lover of massive tits!

I'm looking for a short comic strip where Fred and George Weasley make Hermione's breasts grow. She says something along the lines of "For me to be old enough for this one of you should be dead right?" And one of the weasley twins disappears. I don't remember where I saw it unfortunately.
Unread 11-16-2014   #1848
The Warlock
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermikeman View Post
I'm looking for a short comic strip where Fred and George Weasley make Hermione's breasts grow. She says something along the lines of "For me to be old enough for this one of you should be dead right?" And one of the weasley twins disappears. I don't remember where I saw it unfortunately.
This one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 136573760211.jpg (316.9 KB, 1134 views)
The Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote