free hit counters
New captioned photo series/universe - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-18-2021   #1
jigglypuff
Boobs for everyone!

New captioned photo series/universe

Felt like making some captioned photos and created a 'universe' called 'Femcation' - basically a world where a company created a way for men to take 'vacations' as a female version of themselves.

Sorry for the mediafire link, couldn't upload this for some reason. I may make more of these soon, hope you all like.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bxrli...ddies.gif/file
jigglypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2021   #2
jigglypuff
Boobs for everyone!

Re: New captioned photo series/universe

Made another caption and also started a site. Would love to hear what folks think of these.

https://femmecations.blogspot.com/
Unread 08-23-2021   #3
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

The concept has promise and the animated captions are neat but the very blunt matter-of-fact writing style and mediocre grammar really knock me out of it. I'd give your captions one or two more proofreads before posting them. Maybe read them out loud to yourself at least once as you make them.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2021   #4
jigglypuff
Boobs for everyone!

These were made in a rush, my living situation prevents me from spending too much time on drafts. Didn’t think the writing would be that bad, probably won’t get any better since I won’t be getting more time to write them. Really feel like I wasted a bunch of time making mediocre captions.

Gonna delete them later today.
Unread 08-25-2021   #5
tghobby
Leecher

Well, I liked "workout buddies". I'm sorry you deleted the blog site after only one person's feedback. Your style is well, your style. If you get enjoyment from doing the captions then by all means continue.

I for one enjoy all the different prose styles - even those with poor grammar skills and English isn't their first language. Sometimes these are the captions with the best plot ideas.

If you are looking for encouragement - here it is. Keep writing and posting. You won't please everyone with your work. But more importantly, does your work please YOU? If so, please continue. I'd enjoy seeing what you come up with next...
tghobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2021   #6
joeberan
Process Fan

I'm with tghobby, don't give it up if YOU enjoy it.

There's always going to be people hating on the internet.

I'm reminded of a comic from The Oatmeal. Scroll down to the section on Comments.

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/making_things

And at the same time, if you're creating anything, especially when you're first starting out, a lot of it is going to be mediocre (or even bad). Even without the ability to invest significant time, you will get better if you keep doing it.

My advice would be if you enjoy creating, then keep on doing it, stick your fingers in your ears (or eyes, since it's the internet) and ignore everything anyone says about what you create.

If you really want feedback, ask for it from someone (or at someplace, but theprocess forum isn't it) you trust to be constructive, but be prepared to hear that you need improvement. Everyone does.
joeberan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2021   #7
jigglypuff
Boobs for everyone!

It was an overreaction, not surprising that it happened when I wasn't in a good place. I do enjoy making those captions, but I do wish I had folks to get feedback from or just talk about making captions.

If Process Forum isn't it, does anyone have recommendations on finding other similar creators? Thanks!
Unread 09-08-2021   #8
joeberan
Process Fan

I'd at least look around on rachelshaven.com as a potential place. If you're looking for gentle feedback, it's generally a friendly place in my experience.

You can always ask for people to be gentle with their feedback too if you're feeling extra sensitive.
joeberan is offline   Reply With Quote